Why do people like this unfunny cunt?

Why do people like this unfunny cunt?

Attached: C6150946-58C3-40D8-B306-0E20763DF09C.jpg (333x442, 23K)

Because his entire gig is
>lol SJWs amirite?!?? XD
He appeals to edgy 12 year olds.

Just like Sup Forums!

Nah Sup Forums is just pure autism. This site stopped be edgy just for fun years ago.

rekt

He definitely started going downhill once he and Hila started getting more personal with fans, the podcast was the final transformation though. He was also funnier when he kept doing reactions to Prank Invasion instead of being some anti-SJW soyboy (easy example: hugh mungus bullshit)

Attached: 1516332576801.png (910x782, 233K)

He is also painfully unfunny, and nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is. You can just tell Ethan is the type of person to lurk Sup Forums, get red pilled, and become an Uber autist overnight.

But... he is SJW

To answer the OP, he ripped off of Tim and Eric, and Sam Hyde his head got big. Started making gay ass VLOGS and shit where t's just him talking to a camera.

Now I see he has a fucking faggot ass Joe Rogan-esqe podcast

How was hugh mungus anti-SJW shit? that was just some retarded woman.

Call me when he starts calling gays degenerate or starts talking about the Ethnostate.

Oh, right, he's one of (((them))) isn't he?

I mean, I'm one of the MILLIONS who disagrees, but k. I'm not saying he's some comedy god but fuck you guys need to stop being so bitter. He's the type of dude who wouldn't admit being red pilled, cause he's his own type of SJW now. He supported PewDiePie all the way until the nigger bullshit.

Ugh don't even compare his podcast to Joe Rogan that's what I hate most about him now. He tries to be the next Rogan yet he can't even hold an intelligent, serious conversation on a topic EVER on his podcast.

That "retarded woman" is one of the many faces of the extreme left, next to Anita.

joke's on you. i have no idea who that is.

lmao did you he even has a little boytoy computer guy now like Joe has Jamie

"hey jamie pull up that video of the guy getting fucked in the ass"

But it's easy ass shit, low hanging fruit. And it's very rare. The REAL danger of SJW is the more moderate left, but nobody dares say anything about them.

I think he's kinda funny. I just look at it at face value.

Attached: Screenshot_20180309-192256.png (2560x1440, 1.91M)

Still not white, Ethan. Keep trying, T*rkroach.

He definitely isn’t an SJW. He’s realised that the internet and YouTube are full of edgy, virgin, alt right neckbeards and is manipulating that to make himself rich. Every fucking Youtuber has started to do this and it’s pissing me off. DeFranco does it also.

He's a Jew married to an Israeli living in California, for christ sake.

He just BARELY edges the line calls it out and talks about it enough to not get labled a leftie SJW.

he puts dipshits in their place and gives people a community to feel superior to other people.

I mean ultimately that's what every successful thing on the internet is, right? A way to feel superior to everyone else

I don’t think he is alt right, but he does pander to them.

because they're underage retards
/thread

Jesus Christ Fransisco you can't be this much of a retard. He's Jewish his wife is Jewish and he's also appealing to the Alt Right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-100710.png (1080x1920, 871K)

Please, elaborate. He stays as far from the alt-right as he possibly can. Keep in mind I haven't watched or kept up with him for about 2 years now. The last I knew of him, he was definitely a leftie.

Again, he's a Jew married to an Israeli living in California. How the hell is he going to pander to the Alt-Right?

You've obviously watched him to think he's unfunny so you're as big as a fag as anyone else.

Just looking at him should be enough reason to never watch a single of his vids.
Only reason i even know who the fuck he is, is because my ex was 15 and her cousin had a shirt with him on it

He just exudes fucking Jewishness. And yes I guess that’s a word in the dictionary.

You can tell he’s a Jew, his wife is a fucking new, but just really maybe haters are always gonna try and hate someone else’s success.

I mean I don’t watch him, but he obviously has some kind of following that likes his stuff.

Because he panders to alt right sensibilities. He makes fun of women and feminists, BLM, SJW, invites alt right people onto his podcast etc.

Jewtube hence they propagate their own...tribalism...these joos stick together... #holohoax

I like his content

Underage faggot MODS

I want to fuck his wife

Attached: hila-klein-6.jpg (300x300, 11K)

cos he's funny. fuckin retard.

>He makes fun of women and feminists, BLM, SJW

Making fun of them doesn't make you alt right, moderate people hate them too.

>invites alt right people onto his podcast etc.
like who? Peterson? He isnt alt right

Id let her suck my dick, but I’d have to be drunk.

who the fuck is this?

He is the epitome of SJW.That's his entire gig. He calls out people who are at fault, with his nose in the air, like his shit doesn't stink. He's a bully who plays it safe due to him not being funny at all.

because he makes his audience feel like his videos about tripe are actually very important things. he had everyone hook line and sinker once that fund got started to help defend them from getting sued. suddenly he and hila became a bastion of free speech, and got their audience to take them and their content as important things to pay attention to, rather than the tripe that it is.

i still watch it sometimes, i just know its bullshit i'm watching, entertainment.

dipshit feminists and sjws are hated by everyone, not the alt right lol

didn't know jews were turks

Well he's a cuck so it's possible. Not being edgy. Just an educated guess after watching most of his shit

Ya bro, those fucking fat trannie sjws are cringy cunts.

Stop using SJW incorrectly. He isn't going out and telling lots of people to change their vocabulary, changing laws to suit him or a certain minority group, he calls that shit out. He doesn't go to events and shuts them down by being verbally or physically aggressive. SJWs do that. Being on YT and bitching and vlogging isnt SJW tier.

When he can find content worth reacting to it's good. BITCONNECT was decent, his older videos of finding some freak and reacting was funny. Don't care much for the stuff that caters to people who don't want to laugh at social rejects.

None of those things are alt right. Everyone makes fun of femenists and BLM. I even think he defended BLM at one point didn't he?

he has never had anyone close to being alt-right on.

When has he had Jared Taylor on? Has he had David Duke? How about Richard Spencer?

Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Turkish Khazars

Meh.. you're right. But everything I said is true about him, minus the sjw label.

He's one step below SJW. He's a leftie that doesn't really care, he just wants money.

I think his recent video was pretty good. His content has kinda gone downhill recently.

The podcast can sometimes be good, but often times they're a snooze with an intermittent shameless shill for dollar shave club.

It just got to a point where they became to self aware and it they just kind of lost their touch.

Yeah he isnt perfect, he's said and done some stupid shit of his own, but he's hardly the worst person on YT to do so. He does get involved in drama and causes drama, so I get that.

Too much money always kills anything good.

Just look at Penguinz0 )i want to fight corruption, donate all my YouTube money to charity" Charlie.

Now even he does the podcast thing and dollar shave club shills. A Patreon, too, of course, that probably brings well over 5,000 a month alone.

Yeah, we just can't have nice things.

Shame that it came to shilling and Patreon since YT stopped being a place where anyone can get cash from there. It affected a lot of great people.

That's the thing! It's easier now than ever to get youtube money.

When Penguinz0 started, he wasn't even making any money. Back in the day, you had to apply and get manually approved to get google adsense bucks! (which was only really the really big channels like smosh or nigihiga or Machinima)

Now any 10yo can make a mincecraft video and get paid real life money as log as they hit a bare minimum of, what, a thousand or so subs?

Cause he funny

But everything under the sun is demonetized because advertisers pulled out for being hypocrites. They are pushing the requirements to be a partner more restrictively, like you need a thousand now where before, like 3 years ago anyone could. No one gives a shit about Minecraft anymore or really LPs since the market is super saturated.

So Brittany Venti then

I like this guy. He reminds me of one of my former students that would let me fuck his ass for good exam grades.

>Penguinz0
I used to think this guy was hilarious and definitely outgrew him. Seeing what his actual face looked like kinda killed it for me also. Probably a situation where I'll be all set with H3H3's brand of humor soon

HES SJW SNOWFLAKE LIBREAL TRASH case in point gets pod cast says he love saying nigger as much as he wants in the show 1 month later idubs says niggy what’s jew3jew3 do starts crying like a little kike about don’t use that word OH so it’s ok if you say it just not any one else

That's another misunderstanding. Getting yellow'd is NOT being demonetized. It means your ads are restricted. It means advertisers that are family-friendly will not show their ads on your videos. This is ALL a new phenominon. The "green" didn't even exist until a few years ago.

>3 years ago, anyine could

yes, it was absolutely, off-the-wall, batshit too fucking far, and they've actually added some very slight requirements. It's an extreme longshot from how hard it was, say, 2010.

Youtube USED to be a place where people just uploaded shit to the internet because it was cool. Now it's some kind of fucking money-making career path or job or something.

Now youtubers are calling themselves "Digital Content Creators" when it used to be just putting videos on the fucking internet. WIth the death of the old internet and things like justin.tv being replaced with Twitch, people have this weird mentality you have to throw money to be entertained. Maybe I'm out of touch. The entire thing is different from 10 years ago, moneygrubbing and shilling used to be called out out, now it's actively encouraged and supported by the fanbases themselves.

I'm a fan of Tim and Eric and H3H3 definitely draws that type humor from them. All these underage newfags whining about Sam Hyde are too young to know about them or Andy Kaufman. Sams humour is directly influenced by t & e and applied to Sup Forums.

>Youtube USED to be a place where people just uploaded shit to the internet because it was cool. Now it's some kind of fucking money-making career path or job or something.

Oy Vey goyim

He makes fun of ctrl-leftists so he's good, even though he's a kike.

In ten more years, "Digital Opinion Creator" is going to be a job title for someone who gets paid to shill on Sup Forums.