GUNS ARE MUCH TOO LETHAL! REEEEEE BAN THEM NOW!!! YOU MUST DESTROY YOUR GUNS!!

>GUNS ARE MUCH TOO LETHAL! REEEEEE BAN THEM NOW!!! YOU MUST DESTROY YOUR GUNS!!

Lets play DEM STATISTICS

Every 20 minutes in the US someone dies in a car accident. 90 lives in 24 hours and 14 are school aged kids. A sandy hook every 2 days. contrast that with 7 school aged kids being killed by a firearm every day.

truth: guns kill 2x fewer school aged kids than vehicles do every year.

In 2014, the overall rate of death by firearms in the United States was 10.3 per 100,000 people; same as death by motor vehicles BUT ONLY WHEN YOU COUNT SUICIDES (which account for a whopping 2/3's of total gun deaths). but race matters. blacks are responsible for 50% of total gun homicides despite only being 12% of the population.

truth: if you're in a white educated neighborhood you're more likely to get killed in a car accident than a gun.

45 thousand non fatal firearm injuries happen a year in the US, but over 2 million non fatal vehicle collision injuries.

truth: despite the US possessing 40 million more guns than vehicles, vehicles cause an enormous majority of all non fatal injuries.

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-qDxhGg5fI
youtube.com/watch?v=I4yFDsVPczk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsidht3X6kI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cars where ment to move your lard ass from A to B
Guns where ment to move your lard ass from Earth to Afterlife

Check M8 COMMIE

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

despite cars not being designed to do harm, they in fact do statistically more harm than guns

check m8

>sANDY

Attached: 1518588365643.png (183x183, 51K)

Plenty is being done to reduce road deaths.

NOTHING is being done to reduce gun deaths.
That's the fucking problem.

wow, something that isn't even designed to kill, kills more than something that was designed to kill.
really makes me think

that's so not true.

the fact that you believe this to be a viable argument against guns.... puts on full display how dumb the anti gun crowd is.

Oh, so as long as we're making this comparison despite one being mostly accidents and negligence and the other being primarily homicides, let's go for it. How about if firearms required training courses and exams to receive, just like driving? You could even have more stringent requirements for more potentially dangerous guns, similar to CDL or motorcycle licensing. Wouldn't even be unprecedented; more than a few other countries do the same.

Yeah, sure. School shootings and other active shooter events have a profound psychological impact, though. The average American isn't exactly a philosopher with a background in statistics that can figure out the chances of something like that happening to their own kid is an extremely remote possibility. They just see crying children and hear things like "worst school shooting ever" and they're reduced to bumbling, emotional beings.

We have the 2nd Amendment because if any group in the US attempts to impose their will on any other, or try to march us off into the work/death camps, then they can fuck right off or die trying. We still have people alive today that have survived genocides and massacres. These events are within recent human memory. But the History Channel is boring. No one can imagine something like that happening here.

The 2nd Amendment is here for hunting or even a single person's self-defense. It's for the collective. I wish only White people existed within the US so we could argue over petty shit like taxes or foreign policy. Instead we have to worry about keeping the White race in existence. When White people are gone or out of power then this country is going to fall apart, and White people will be getting the blame all along the way. Brown people haven't built a fucking thing worth a shit but lack the self-awareness to realize that THEY alone are to blame.

Should arm the army with a woman and a car, send them grocery shopping in bagdad, we would get them terrorist tha want my freedom

it was a argument against this thread, im pro gun. But should be 21 year limit, higher taxed when sold, tax ammo more background check so retards and RETARDS dont get one via normal means.
Also incredibly high sentence for selling to people without doing the checks, Like Australia

law abiding citizens and even guns aren't the problem.

its bad people who can't be trained, taught, or talked out of doing what they want.

meant for

holy kek i died

This argument had nothing to do with race, what the hell are you talking about.

False equivalency arguments are for niggers, fags and conservucunts... which one are you? (my guess is all 3)

Grade A bait user.

So you're saying American's are too dumb to allow them to have guns or cars?

I'm pretty sure the rest of the world already knows this.

that's ad hominem, and my argument is not false equivalence. we're talking about LETHALITY!

Lethality - the capacity to cause death or serious harm or damage.

cars beat vehicles in all those categories: cause of death, serous harm, and damage.

You are retarded. How do any of your truths address the anti gun statistics?

Truth: they don't. You don't understand the data you keep referencing.

shut the fuck up. The intended purpose of a gun is to kill. The intended purpose of car is to drive to the god damn grocery store.

Cars do not equal guns means false equivalency conservucunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-qDxhGg5fI

>commies = jews

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 120K)

Attached: i sense butthurt.jpg (403x377, 21K)

The rest of the world is falling apart and being taken over by Muslims. Take look at Africa, a lot of Asia and a lot of Europe. You'l see one thing in common, Islam spreading everywhere ad there's no sign of stopping it.

I hate be the one to inform you, but there is not one Islamic state that does not have hundreds of thousands of slaves. That's what they do, enslave their own wherever they rule in numbers. Imagine what they're going to do to Westerners when they outnumber you. You'll have no mans to stop them. You have to call the retarded Americans to free you from slavery because they have the guns, and war machine behind them.

I know that's who I'm calling

they both kill people. there's your equivalency.

>accident
/thread

nope

yup, objective fact

you say this as cars kill more kids than guns do every day?

i'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=I4yFDsVPczk

thats the stupidest analysis i've ever seen

accidental deaths vs intentional deaths

take another look at the vehicle death statistic and figure out whats intentional you fucking subhuman piece of garbage

we're discussing guns and cars in terms of their LETHALITY specifically how it relates to kids.

I dont know about this theme, im not even american, but there is a stat from the university if San Francisco, if u dont have guns, u cant shoot anyone

not a solution.

I'm in the UK. It feels so good we have around 11 deaths a year for guns. That's less than the US per day.

>not letting undesirables kill each other
sorry your country is a shithole

Attached: IMG_0058.jpg (2632x2204, 1.48M)

>backpedaling this hard after getting BTFO

Not letting an asshole like you kill 30 innocent 10 years old in a school feels so good.

Not him but I'm from the US and I've been to the UK multiple times. It's glorious. There's a safe, comfortable sense of belonging you get when you're there. Nothing feels quite like it.

>asshole like me
that's where you're wrong hero
I'm living the American dream unlike those autistic fucks
oh wait apparently it's not mental illness
yea the vans, bombs, and knives of peace are great

Attached: z31b.jpg (1428x688, 834K)

We fight with our fists in the UK. If you got a problem with someone in school. You meet them after and have a fight

American pussies wait 6 years after being bullied.. Then go back into the same school and massacre innocent kids.

Yeah the 1,000 school shootings and black people running wild every day in the US are fine tho

>1000 school shootings
this is why UK news can't get enough of broadcasting American news
because being sensationalist with no fact checking is easy when you're reporting on another country

Attached: strapped.jpg (2517x2181, 1.45M)

Talking about the impending race war and how White people will need the 2nd Amendment to defend themselves against the vengeful hordes of shitskins looking to take everything from us. They want reparations, they want Aztlan back, they want White culture and history erased. They just want White people gone.

>living the american dream.
man i feel sorry for you. the American dream is like 1 step above the south Africa dream

I just told you I'm from the US retard. That's all we're known for, that and invading countries we have no business getting involved with.

>anonymous
>why didn’t you recognize it’s me
Stay in the UK next time
See a lot of eurocucks coming here to prestigious American colleges. You hate us cus u ain’t us

Attached: F8CBDD02-53DA-4E73-8E49-406F79D5E834.jpg (1001x625, 151K)

gun enthusiasts trigger anti gun fags so hard its hilarious how scared they are of an AR and bullets when a nigger with a knife is way more dangerous

Nice straw man dude lol

t.doesn't know what strawman fallacy is
sorry your eurocuck degree isn't shit

Attached: IMG_3827.jpg (2895x2405, 1.38M)

It's a literal strawman. How dumb are you?

what's the american dream look like in 2018?

>literal strawman
>literal
anyway
Image result for straw man fallacywww.credocourses.com
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".
go ahead and point it out dog
being rich enough to own guns to shoot the poor who try to rob you

Attached: vp92.jpg (1330x749, 227K)

Yeah that's literally what you did. American education everyone.

There are thousands of firearms regulations in the United States at the federal level alone. States like California have several times as many.

how do you define being rich for yourself personally?

You're an idiot.

>NOTHING is being done to reduce gun deaths
Then why can't I buy a select fire rifle?
Why can't I own a firearm if I'm a convicted felon?
Why can't I own a firearm if I have a violent history?

I think you need to catch up on gun laws past 1950 bud. It's fair to argue that not enough is being done, but to argue that nothing is being done is just disingenuous. Also, you are making the argument that something that is MADE TO KILL is regulated LESS than something that isn't made to kill, yet there are more motor-vehicle deaths in America than gun deaths. Motor-vehicles are more dangerous than firearms. Furthermore, if you want firearms regulated like cars, okay let's try it. It isn't illegal to own a car without it being registered. You also legally don't have to be licensed to drive to own a car. BUT you have to be licensed to drive if you want to drive on a public road.

If I can own an unregistered gun without being licensed to own one, so long as I don't take it into public, I can have it. Sheeeeeit nigger sounds like a fair tradeoff to me.

>cognitive dissonance, the post
middle class
I don't think you need to be upper class to be rich per se, especially when you don't live in NYC or LA

Attached: vector.jpg (3337x1583, 919K)

>projection, the post

>bought the Kriss meme

Jesus, what a waste of money.

see

>doesn't know what strawman means
>too autistic to understand he's wrong
>copes by telling others they're projecting
the circle of life
it's a good trunk gun
waiting for that form 4
as a general rule I buy fun guns though

Attached: rfb.jpg (2569x997, 594K)

>more potentially dangerous guns
This is the problem. "Potentially more dangerous" is just subjective nonsense. It's all about perception with the left when it comes to guns. Is a pump action shotgun or a hunting rifle being attacked in the media? No, they just don't look as scary. A 12 gauge or a .308 are objectively more lethal than a 5.56.

That is literally the reason that people are trying to regulate "assault weapons".

Let that sink in.

THEY LOOK SCARIER

That's it. It is Weapons-Grade stupidity.

>doesn't actually know what strawman is
>too autistic to know he's projecting
>copes by reversing every argument onto others
The circle of mental retardation

>tfw columbine happened during AWB

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (1221x1329, 426K)

Daily reminder: shall NOT be infringed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Daily reminder: WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

North wanted state armies (National Guard) to protect against federal overreach. South wanted white propertyholders armed against slave revolts.

Neither situation remains today. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW.

And one more the another and they Their is about the same number if births on the streets. I shouldn't be taxed for idiots and evil people just like we can't have a black person tax or insurance cause they commit the majority of crimes

You're right.

We should ban semi-automatic weapons. Minimal if any self-defense use, very useful for mass shootings. Far fewer mass shootings, much less gun-grabbing.

It's win-win!

Both on the streets

>it's a good trunk gun
I'd have gone with a cheap as fuck AR. Then I could've gone full Texas Church hero on the next faggot reject that thinks a gun free zone will protect him.

Attached: texas-church-shooting[1].jpg (485x350, 45K)

>Minimal if any self-defense use
That's false and retarded though...

cars are being pretty intensively worked on to make them driverless and therefore safer.

can't really see your point. both of the things you mentioned are being worked towards making them safer.
are you angry about that?

>5.56 AR pistol
yea I'd love to blow out my fucking eardrums
Heller v. US

Attached: hiking.jpg (4019x1865, 1.55M)

Daily fucking reminder: a militia is an army made from the people. How the fuck do you create a militia without armed people? Oh, and a situation not currently existing means nothing. Situtations change, you absolute dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsidht3X6kI

Attached: 1520599263085.jpg (625x450, 39K)

>I NEED MUH GUNS REEEEE
>THE GUVMENT GUN UPRESS ME REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ

Shush. Adults are talking.

Federal over reach. Yep. Still exists.

And now we have gang violence, 5 times more perverts, psychotic crazy fuckers next door, getting robbed raped or killed at a gas station or walmart, home invaders, and fucking liberals to deal with. Not going to count on the goberment to keep me safe, I'll keep my guns.

I like killing commies, never gets old faggot.

You poor bastard. You're so oppressed you don't even know it.

How's 5th grade?

>Hey guise
>I learned about
>Weapons
>From
>Two old Magicians

Attached: 1520663513368.jpg (633x435, 41K)

see
>Heller v. US

>hey guys
>I never learned a single thing about
>weapons
>what a semi-automatic is
>the constitution
>human nature
>how to be a man and defend myself

Attached: 1123-2.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

I know, you didn't. If you did, you wouldn't need a video of two over the hill quacks who's job is to deceive people.

Attached: 1519894512253.jpg (1280x750, 504K)

Newfaggot pls learn to greentext.

None of my post should have been put into greentext.
I simple used yours to make my point.

there are more guns than ever and less gun crime than ever.

taking guns from law abiding people and arming only the bad guys doesn't work

not to mention its a right of the people of the US

Niggerfaggot, can you show me proof that less guns = less violence?

liberal solution to world problems

1. make crime illegal
2. the rich provide for the poor
3. no guns = utopia!!
4. absolutely no freedoms

Yeah. Ban cars. Fuckin murder machines.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

>hurr hurr hurr, hurr hurr huurrr

>cars are being pretty intensively worked on to make them driverless and therefore safer.

And a "driverless" firearm is completely harmless. It's the shooter and not the weapon.