Post the most bland, boring and generic records that indie wannabees like

I am going to instead post the most bland, boring, and generic record that jazz wannabes like.

I am not looking forward to the spamming and shilling the new Arctic Monkeys album is going to get.

nice thread

>being butmad that someone doesn't like your little Doc Martens Quartet
Nice post.

Their most generic record. Alex Turner's other project came out as a disaster too. At this rate, Harry Styles would steal his thunder.

You're the one listening to music made by THIS guy and you're calling people gay? What fucking planet do you live on?

>Alex Turner's other project came out as a disaster too
The Last Shadow Puppets? Both albums are pretty good, but their debut album is way better.

Was that a Brianstorm reference?

>people have different tastes

It doesn't matter that I forgot the picture because it doesn't change your repugnant plebian ways. This is YOUR guy, this smarmy little rat right here.

his style and look changes with every album, so what?

Quintessential nu male album.

Holy shit what a pleb

You actually like NMEcore and just wanted us to post more, don't you?

Alex Turner is such a try-hard. Everyone knows that he's just a cute, insecure guy who wants to be a "real rock star" and bad boy, so he acts like an asshole. If he wasn't famous, people would make fun of him.

he's literally always looked terrible

That 2014 thing is the worst shit I have ever seen.

Humbug - Suck it and See era (2009-2011) is the best, you can't deny it. All the indie hoes want his dick.
AM era should stay in that era, TLSP 2016 style is way better.

Too bad he has a ginger beard now lmao.

>hating RHCP
Bailicnedreaquk.

That's my insult to you. It means every single bad word in the known universe combined.

Did he watched too much Kanye's interviews in 2013 on how smiling doesn't make you look cool enough?

Who do this guy think he's fooling?
My grandmother could kick his ass.

wew lad

Any Grimes album and you know it

he was so cute in 2005 why would he cut his hair

Mac DeMarco discography
King Gizzard and the Reddit Wizard discography
Tame Impala discography

Wew

yeah and people have the right to shit on your disgusting taste in music

itt

hes really not aging well. He looks unhealthy and sleazy and not in a hot way

I actually really dig his work with The Last Shadow Puppets, especially the Dream Synopsis EP.

Damn who knew Arctic Monkeys fans were so bad at handling criticism?

>criticism

I still think his best work his Submarine. He needs to get back to his lyrical roots asap. If he pulls off the rockstar/crooner double life it would be great but he seems to lost his sense on why people listen to him in the first place. Any idea on what commercials or ads The Last Shadow Puppets album covers where?

Is there a problem?