I'm going to marry a girl who's 22 years older than me. Thoughts?

I'm going to marry a girl who's 22 years older than me. Thoughts?

Attached: masterhard-zhrjl-be07e0.jpg (620x863, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVUKR4vc5B4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story?
youtube.com/watch?v=tVUKR4vc5B4

Why would you do that?

Glad to know I'm not the only user who likes older women.

no one cares
fuck off and die

can u b my brother? my brother died in a fire

How old are you?

Why?
Also nice dubs

GLHF

How rich is she ?

Are you ok with never having kids?

Her ass will not be as tight as the one pictured.

22. I love the girl, met her 2 years ago. She was my work buddy.

hope she's rich

were you a virgin before you met her

Don't know not care

Yes

She Asian?

Hotdog down a hallway?

No

No
No

She gonna get old quick m9

I'll love her no matter what. I'm not in love with her hair or her body. I'm in love with her soul

Sure you do.

>marriage

Ah. I got with a 42yr old, when I was 22. I would have married her in a heartbeat, if she were within five years of my age.

In a few years when you pull her panties down to her knees, there will still be pussy in them. Have fun with that...

HHahHAhAHAhHAHhAAhHA

Attached: 1433211987005.jpg (345x336, 214K)

chuckle chuckle

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1912, 415K)

Look, I've had my share of older women. I've only slept with one woman younger than me, and that was by a few months, only.

I still kick myself for breaking up with my twice-my-age ex, the way I did, but it can't last forever. Try to find those qualities, in a woman closer to your own age. For instance, I realized that she wasn't this unique, dark, wise sex godess, she was just raised in a healthy, European society, and that American women were raised in an unhealthy consumerist faux-culture, which made them highly neurotic and full of unhealthy attitudes and ideas.

God I wish that was me.

Attached: GOD I WISH THAT WAS MEEE.jpg (124x125, 3K)

I don't care for her ladyness. I care for heart

No, you're in love with your mother and have redirected that affection towards someone psychologically safer and more available. It's ok man. At least you don't wanna cut your dick off and claim to be female

does she do anal though?

I love my mother, nothing to do with her

You want to have sex with her. It's ok. The first step in recovery is admitting it. Talk therapy would help you a lot

She was abused a lot. So I treat her nice. I treat her sweet.

good for you for realizing user

I may need help, I shouldn't feel this satisfied about a stranger having gained some wisdom

you sound like an astounding faggot op

>girl
Naw she's an old woman compared to you.
Is she rich tho?

In a few short years she will go through the change its known as the change for a reason.
>be me 50yrs old, wife same age
>wife had great figure looked young for age
>menopause kicked in, she turned into an alien being
>virgina dries up, she gets paranoid about its smell
>me no sucky fucky for months on end
>puts on 45 pounds in weight
>rapidly turns grey
>becomes an miserable cunt
I'm now married to my mother it's horrible used to have a great marriage. difference is you'll be in your 20's. You will end up splitting up. This will destroy her, and you. Stop this madness user why do you think every single rich old man has a young slut on his arm. They know the slut is with them for money they just use them for fuck toysf

Age doesn't usually matter but that's a big gap. Hope you don't plan on having a kid, the later she goes in life the better chance the kid will be autistic. Combine that with your genes and it's almost guaranteed. But for the sake of research...

>When you were born she already had been legally drinking for a year
>when you graduated high school she was celebrating her 40th birthday
>when she retires from work you'll be 43
>when you celebrate(d) your 30th bday she was starting to get AARP mail
>if she dies at average mortality age you'll still be 10 years away from retirement

Best of luck

Attached: 1520399397962.png (331x132, 40K)

Ur a saint. But Noone knows what the future holds. When she turns 60 and is post metapause you will still be 38 and still in your prime.

You may love her and want to care for her, but don't be surprised if you start feeling for other woman after her sex drive has plumetted.

If you truly love her, by all means care for her to the end of her days, but please consider an open marriage once she's a senior. Otherwise I fear you would either not be happy, as she can no longer give you the attention you deserve, or you may leave her which would be really unfair seeing as your getting marriage

No man should get married until he is 27.

No woman should get married until she is 24.

Younger than that and you are going to change so dramatically every couple years you can't really know who you'll be or what you'll want.

I wish her well; she seems great. Just keep dating her. Keep courting her.

If you need an excuse, tell her that your father (or some influential figure who isn't a btard) told you no man should marry a woman until he's got his degree and is making a living wage; until that time he's just a boy.

Your father would be right to tell you that.

You don't need to get married at all, really. You can live together and be a team without it. Marriage may be the opposite of what your relationship needs.

In any case, she's better off being dated and courted and romanced by you but not married. At least, not until you have a secure job that pays a living wage, a decent future, and the education that will allow for both.

Attached: Job Interview.jpg (1000x2249, 738K)

Personally I have a thing for older woman as well, the most I've dated is 9 years older tho.
The reason for me is not because I love my mother.
But because I resent her.
She never showed me proper care and attention and she couldn't even do chores properly. She is foolish and selfish.

So I'm attracted to older women trying to find the caring mother I never had... it's sad really.

That being said I'm greatful to my mother for trying... but both my parents were inadequate in so many ways. My father on the other hand was working on his PhD when I was born, he never finished and ended up as an alcoholic teaching esl. Needless to say they divorced after my sisters were born. We've never had an adaquite role model in our lives, I idealize people from history who did great things and we're respected, I want to be like them, but I look around me and can't see any respectable adults in my personal circles... it's sad really.

/end blogpost

Does she ride well?

>...hair..
Implying that people love girls because of thier hair?
What is she balding or something?
Autist detected

OP, here’s what happened to you:
1. Your dad wanted to stay but your mom was a cunt and pushed him out of your life (don’t listen to the shit she said about him leaving).
2. Your mom was never home. She said it’s because she had to work which is partially true. But also she was out taking the D like the whore she is.
3. You enjoy the sex from this old bitch but you especially like the maternal love you get from her. It’s fucking up your head.
4. You need to find a father figure who will slap you upside your autist head and keep you from destroying your life (which is what you will do if you marry someone that old).
5. Listen to the oldfags here. They know what they’re talking about.

unless she is rich as shit you are an absolute beta idiot, you need to be never marrying, but barring that marrying a girl 22 years younger, do you understand how quick women age past 30? You are likely already dating grandma and if not you will be soon, hope you know what menopause is loser.

100% truth

don't, just don't

This is really good advice.

This fact is what stopped me from having kids with the love of my life however...
And now I don't think I can ever find a girl as perfect as her again.

I was just starting college and wanted kids, so did she, but she was 30 years old and told me her time was running out so she couldn't wait for me to finish school (8 years older then me) I'm still really sad about it, but I hope she makes cute babies.

I have a neighbor who married a woman about 20 years older than himself. Woman caught a degenerative disease that affects her brain and she's basically losing her mind although he's barely in his 40's. I always wondered if he regretted his choices.