Who else here agrees that jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge would be the best way to kill yourself?

Who else here agrees that jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge would be the best way to kill yourself?

Attached: jumper.jpg (213x310, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_documentary_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=pnsj7mwXnLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think OP would disagree once he considers suicide by bukake

No.
A pill that just makes you die after being completely EUPHORIC would be good.
Like, 100% death after feeling the best feeling ever... like heroin x100.

You’ll break all of your bones then drown

Unless the bridge has some sort of special significance to you I don't see why. Even in the SF area there are two or three antenna towers that are easier to access. Jump a fence, climb up, and jump off. No nets or rails or people trained to try to stop you. Going out of your way to a famous landmark seems like an attention whore choice.

I saw the movie and she didn't jump

I think you'd hit the water so hard it wouldn't matter if you drown because you'd be knocked out.

>220 ft drop

pretty sure hitting the water you'd fucking die instantly

>in this moment, I am eupho..

There's a gorge near where I used to live with train tracks at the bottom. The bridge is at least a hundred feet above the gorge. That would be the way to go. I'd just have to make up my mind: Jump onto a freight train, in front of a train, or just trust that eventually a train will come after I'm dead.

You don't have to jump any fences or have the physical fortitude to climb a tower the bridge. It is easily and legally accessible to the public. The GG bridge is obviously the easier choice...you whore.

>water
>fucking WATER
>one of the softest substances known to man
>killing anything
>breaking literally anything
>knocking anything out ever
Come on now. Are you guys completely retarded? It's WATER. Splash splash.

Sweet bait.

If you stand on the railing for a half hour while the cops talk you out of it, then yeah you're an attention whore. I don't see how you are one if you just walk up and jump.

what is surface tension?

do i win

I don't think that's even a real thing, mate.

prove it, jump the bridge. Do a flip, faggot.

Absolutely. If anyone has advice for me on how to get across the country to that bridge, I will most certainly get a hotel room there, make sure my phone's fully charged, take a bus out there, stroll along it with some earbuds in my ears and my favorite songs playing, pause occasionally and look out over the water, purposefully not look upset at all so no one knows, then just... climb over the mere 4-foot railing... stand there for a second, step off with my eyes closed. Yes, I understand it will be terrifying but with the survival percentages I've extensively studied and the fact that I cannot at all swim.... I think there's a 100% fatality chance there for me personally. I like those odds very very much.

Fill your bathtub with water. Open palm slap the water as hard as you can. You have a theory. This would be the proof of concept. If you're right, your hand won't sting.

Nope. I'm not going to some shithole country just to kill myself.
We have much better bridges where I'm from

My fucking word. You dont know how to dive. So you decide to belly flop. Gg. F

Attached: 1520639112352.png (868x727, 621K)

Nah, I'm on the other side of the country.
But this I can do.

>shithole
But that bridge is in America, the objective best country.

I dunno. It just seems like to me it would be less pathetic to have that at the end of your story, as opposed to "he shot himself" or "drank bleach" or whatever. My life was shit, but at least it has a cool ending. I have been saving up for a plane ticket to san francisco. My gf left me, I'm stuck in a dead end job I'll be doing the rest of my life, and I just don't want to do it anymore. I don't know what I'm going to write in the note to my family before I leave yet.

Getting eaten by hippo would be way cooler

nah, people survive it sometimes. they always say they regretted it after they jumped.

Was at aquarium today and thought of it it’d be dope

>But this I can do
post results here

Best way to kill yourself = fly jet into Ka'aba.

where you from?

i proposed to my wife on the golden gate bridge. it was romantic af.
>inb4 obvious analogy
12 years later getting married is still one of the best decisions i've ever made.

well, you could come to nyc and jump in front of the subway... that's a popular option. you'll piss off 10s of thousands of people by delaying trains for a couple hours, then it will be posted about online where millions will read about it, and also express their anger about people who jump in front of subways.
can recommend some good stations.

Lots of faggots live there so perfect place for a faggot like you to die

It has nothing to do with surface tension.

>will you marry me?
>omg.. YES
>*jumps off bridge laughing*

Happy for you bro, I'm there in the married life with you, but in a rough patch

why you die when jumping from height into water? does so

No, it's in California. There's a difference.

HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE! HEY Sup Forums! CONSIDER SUICIDE!
this post was brought to you by someone who was paid to post it

Sure. I'll just finish my current shitposting and get right on that.

they happen. i hope everything works out for you guys.

No. It's the mass and inertia of the water.

Oh boy, more of my tax dollars going towards fishing bodies out of the bay.

define best

objectively? no. hitting the ground really hard is a horrible way to go and isn't even instant even if you land on your neck. you'll die from internal bleeding or drowning, so this is a bad way to go

grandiose? perhaps, but you're killing yourself so no matter how you do it, it'll be pathetic. a much more proud way to go is like a suicide mission, some task that it is inevitable to live from, but you choose to do it anyway.

paying tribute? to the engineers that worked so hard to connect societies together? to have their invention be used to end societies instead? no that can't be right either

originality is your last hope, and you already know how original this idea is

Stepping in front of Caltrain or Bart seems to be the method of choice

you wouldn't die instantly falling at terminal velocity

in fact, people have survived falling out of passenger planes, so this is really just a shitty way to go

surface tension matters too.

Happens in Boston at least once a month if not more. It don't even make the news here anymore.

a couple years ago my friend went on his lunch break at work walked two hours up to the bridge and jumped off. i drive across it a few times a week, the toll price is too high in my opinion.

You can fall from any height into water and survive if you land upright and feet first.

Nah, best way is to wander Death Valley with nothing but a gallon jug of peyote tea until dying of dehydration

Meant for

the best way to kill yourself is overdosing on barbiturates.

jumping off a bridge and then landing on water doesn't seem like a very humane death and it's not guarantede. there have been people who have survived. what if you survive?

Or do the diving pose.

Drown yourself?

great!

I'm 5'8 130 lbs. Pretty sure the fall would destroy me.

>this post was brought to you by someone who was paid to post it
SOROS KIKERY CONFIRMED OMG CALL ALEX JONES

OD on pills peacefully. Not a messy cleanup and no one has to search for you.

Water doesn't compress. It moves out of the way. If an object is going too fast for the water to move, the impact is not absorbed by the water, but by the object.

>and no one has to search for you
.. implying anyone will.

*silent tears fall*

water can't break bones

check mate heretic

Obviously try to fuck it first

I have the results of the experiment: I was wrong. I was very wrong.

lol

>the best way to kill yourself is overdosing on barbiturates.
No. That's one of the worst ways. There are tons of retards that fail that way. Pic related

If you don't care about an open casket shotgun to the head is 99.9% effective and has the lowest agony.

Attached: CaseFatality7-Harvard1024x561.jpg (1024x561, 37K)

stealth bees can't fuse steal memes

well, at least you're alive. Had you gone with my suggestion on how to check it out, you'd be dead. Glad you didn't.

I hope you opted for your non-dominant hand, so you can still fap.

Damn, where all those people jumping from? lol

lol this

>not practicing to become ambidextrous so you can fap even if one hand is down and out
I highly recommend you do this.

Bridges and high rise buildings. I would hate the thought of bracing for impact. Rather die quick and painless

imagine them jumping off a bridge on top of a high rise building.

gotdamn. even hinduism ain't gonna resurrect you

How can someone be so non-ambidextrous that they can't even properly handle their own dick with their other hand?

I disagree. The BEST way is to allow natural causes to take your life at a time of their choosing.

1% don't die on impact - they drown, unable to swim due to broken bones, ruptured organs.

Attached: nxRev.jpg (812x960, 87K)

whered you get this stat from

Im not here to talk about your life but this stuck in a dead end job shit is nonsense. If you decide to stay alive then work towards getting a job you like better faggot.

nah

I think it might be the most used suicide spot. The second most is the forest at the base of Mt. Fuji.

Since you're not from Bay Area I should tell you that the view is amazing from that bridge. That alone might discourage you from doing it.

Living is the 100% way to kill yourself, it's unavoidable.

there's no way in hell I could fap with my left hand..

Same here bro. I love the Marin headlands but once in a while I walk across the bridge, always think Of jumping

If you're going through with it. You guys should Snapchat it. Like make that you're suicide note while on the ledge. Now that would be pretty cool. You will be remembered as legends if Sup Forums gets the vid

I fap almost exclusively with my non dominant hand.

she got pulled off the bridge so there's your answer

its a good place, but its always so crowded. you'll get pulled down/tons of onlookers.

you got skill, bro.

I watched people jump from the West Tower on 9/11 - there are better ways.

Ever do a belly flop? Same principle.

I’m doing a thirty day challenge, 2 weeks in

Once you jump you immediately regret it, and even then there's still a slim chance you'd survive, albeit horribly crippled. Just hook a cpap mask to a helium tank, sit somewhere quiet, and think about how much you wish you never were born.

>guar
>an
>teh
>deh

Buddy, that's called an 8ball

my ass

post it

so there's an entire movie about this & worth a watch
"The Bridge"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_documentary_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=pnsj7mwXnLY

>other
What would that be?

Jump off the GG Bridge with 200# test fishing line tied around your neck and waist about 100 feet worth anchored to the railing, soak yourself in gasoline light as you step off and a sawed off shotgun, use a shotgun slug, ductaped to your head of chest, call the TV people and make sure they film you, do your suicide at night, another great idea use some gun powder and make a couple of pipe bombs, light them with the gasoline so you blow apart halfway down.
Totally Epic
Suicide note should include something about Trump, fluoridated water, violent video games, the electoral college and Chelsea Clinton's refusal to accept your taxidermied penis.