Why do they bother dressing her like a girl

If she had just dressed like a boy, nobody woulda noticed anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/33G7S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a girl.

They dressed her like a girl.

I don't know what your complaint is even supposed to be, nobody noticed her regardless.

It would also have helped with the tumblr crowd.

Is that Dillion Harper?

I don't remember the exact dialogue, but I'm pretty sure the kids decided that they needed to dressed her like a girl so that people would not get suspicious.

dress*

Literally only to make an ET reference.
If they'd just put a baseball cap on her she would've passed much better as a boy

Because she wanted to feel pretty but then Mike told her that SHE WAS PRETTY WITHOUT IT BECAUSE MIKE IS A RAY OF GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SUNSHINE

>bullies see a dweeby new bald weirdo boy in the group
>bullies confront said weirdo
>incident ensues
>secrecy gone out the window
No one's going to scrutinize a reasonably pretty girl

Yeah and it worked.

Eleven was also being chased by people who knew her as a bald kid so a wig is a good idea.

Their reasoning for the wig was not that tho.

To give viewers an erection

never change, Sup Forums

The show???

THE GOOGLE IT FAGGOT?!?!

They got picked on by bullies regardless tho

Lurk for more than 2 seconds jesus christ

Google it with no names.

I don't know how the fuck one could avoid hearing about Stranger Things but... It's Stranger Things.

because she wants to look pretty for mike desu

google the image, you massive tool

for easy access

Look at the pain in her eyes.

>tfw turboplebs can't recognize her beauty

is milliefu the ultimate pleb-filter?

caleb offered her a lollipop and she asked if it had been in his mouth, he said no and she still refused it. she doesnt like niggers desu

BLACKED

DYKED

Finn looks so much like a young Mac Demarco

Anyone wants to join the stg discord?

discord.gg/33G7S

everybody join this shit

one can only hope

lesbian waifus are the purest waifus

fanservice

FYI the people in this discord are sharing ZIP archives of Finn Wolfhard as if that's a normal thing to do

Based

>Millie and Maddie togheter.

ILLLUMINATI CONFIRMED?

It was wrong of them to assume that Eleven identified as a female or even had a gender at all.
Then they forced her to wear a long blonde wig and a dress turning Eleven into Nazi "ayran" propaganda. I could not believe my eyes. It was disgusting how obvious their agenda was that every person born with a vagina must wear repressive outfits and have long hair. A blonde wig at that, which was extremely offensive to me. Why not a darker color? Why even did Eleven NEED a wig?? Maybe Eleven preferred to have short hair? Questions not asked because the boys could not handle anything that steps outside their ignorant beliefs and so they just immediately oppress Eleven. The only word i can use to describe it is rape.

dude, they love each other

amazing combofu

They're kids. They don't see it like that. They think that girls can't wear boys clothes

I dont have the app, sorry.

Sup Forums everyone

Did the "social red" explodes for this meeting?

she doesn't want caleb's lollipop, she wants something else of his

i-i-it's just reaction pictures!

There's a web-client

Shes 1980's girl, what did you expect

Finn is a very good actor, which is why we discuss his career and share materials regarding him.

>Sorry, Finn! The blankets full!

the social what?

Dillion Harper wishes.

What the fuck.

Who uploaded this? Why would you even consider this a good idea? Her parents/handlers must know this is a bad photo for certain reasons, right?

I logged in, got anxious as fuck because mu real time non anonymous chat and in uninstalled the app.

What did they mean by this?

>ywn sip their butter beers

the fuck you going on about, senpai?

It's just children doing disgusting children shit
Only people like you are making an issue about it

Pls cum back ;_;

>She
>girl
Triggered.

It's just an innocent picture...

Not everyone shares your mind.

Taking the b8, this badly.

Based redditors

>implying you all don't have raging boners
nice act.

Well, you can't disagree with this statement.
I want dramatic love triangle between Mike, Max and Eleven in season two, and I want Eleven to befriend Nancy so that Skellygirl could give advice on how to win back Mike's heart.

>not using bait as an excuse to post more pics

kek, redditors

the shirt makes this reaction image even better

appreciating a good performance from a child actor ≠ having hundreds of professional/personal photos of said child actor in a folder

Read between the lines. That picture clearly was taken by their parents/guardians to show Hollywood producers and executives how much abuse they can do to the girls, what the girls are experienced in, what they arent, how willing or un-willing the child is. Notice how many photos of child actors eating candy or ice cream are everywhere?

Those nostrils are made for cocaine.

I see what you're saying OP and I agree: she somehow looked more like a boy in drag when she had that wig on than when she was just a girl with short hair.

Narcos season 3, starring Dustin

The gender propaganda bullshit was so obvious.

>OMG those old fashioned cis white boys just have to dress her as a patriarchal cliché of a girl

>""girl"" looks completly ridiculous as a girl

Why did they have to choose such a weird ""actress"" ?

>appreciating a good performance from a child actor ≠ having hundreds of professional/personal photos of said child actor in a folder

What are you talking about? Why "≠" ? It should clearly be "="

>Why did they have to choose such a weird ""actress"" ?
Well, to be fair, she was playing a weird person so...

I want to have sex with this child

ask yourself this: if you had a family member or friend over would you feel comfortable showing them your personal Finn Wolfhard image collection? would they not be weirded out to the max?

Because it turned us on.

This
IRL this kid is stunning, it's just the role she played. She'll be a model or some shit in 10 years or so if she don't continue being an actress.

because it's a magical girl loli flick for pedos and retards

she's already a model

>Model
>in ten years or so
Too old for modelling by then. Would be considered a senior citizen in the modelling world at that age.

Why do fashion designers just design awful clothing that no one would ever wear and get called geniuses?

just faggets circlejerking

The best photoshoots are those with acceptably normal clothing

dubs of truth
seriously, i can't think of a better explanation for the fashion industry than this. ever been to /fa/? they praise designer stuff that costs hundreds and thousands of dollars but looks like crap

>nobody woulda noticed anything

Oh really? What about PENIS INSPECTION DAY!?