Does Sup Forums prefer London style buildings or Parisian style?

Does Sup Forums prefer London style buildings or Parisian style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9JxEC5Rq9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
visitlondon.com/things-to-do/sightseeing/london-attraction/museum/free-museums-in-london#KBOFfu5otODsCWEd.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese architecture.

Parisian

>soulless concrete buildings ad infinitum

shit taste, paco

I fucking hate that they don't bury power lines in high density areas

Pretty comfy 2bh.

It's because of earthquakes, they can't build them underground because the earth keeps shaking.

In fact the reason most of Tokyo is just bland ugly blocks of concrete is because they expect everything to be destroyed every few decades from an extremely powerful earthquake. Its their "scrap and build" philosophy.

Parisian is much nicer, but London is the better looking city because of how much cleaner it is

fucking weebs I swear

Also this

Buenos Aires

Neither, Spanish and Portuguese are the best.

Parisian

London

Give examples mr mcdonald.

good taste

shit taste

>never went to europe the post

I'm from England mate

Paris is very dirty but it's nothing compared to Brussels so you're ok in comparison

Tbh you see plenty of examples of both of those types of buildings in london. There's also plenty of very Dutch looking buildings, especially just west of Oxford Street if you go. Sometimes the only real way you can tell you're in the UK and not the continent is because all of our streets are much thinner

How has nobody made a Grenfell joke yet?

Western Paris is clean and beautiful.
We also have lots of trees, sunlight and parks and our beautiful river Seine.

Londonistan can't compare.

When did you last go to London? Don't get me wrong, I think Paris is beautiful too but it can't compare to modern London.

I went to central London, all the touristy streets, went on a boat tour on the thames, went to greenwich, Kew gardens... etc. The only parts of London that compare to Paris are Regent's street and the the City.

Also what's up with your obscenely overpriced property prices? House prices near Kew gardens were between 1 and 3 million euros despite giant jet liners zooming by literally every 2 minutes. And the houses looked like normal townhouses too. For that price you can get a mansion in a Paris suburb in a wealthy neghborhood.

Yeah when was that though? London's cleaned up.

No clue about property sorry, I didn't live in London

>calling it londonistan when the problem is much worse in paris

i prefer not being blown up or driven over

>is much worse in paris
>London is mainly non whites
>London is mainly muslim
>London has a muslim mayor
Paris is shit but London is utter shit

>3 terrorist attacks in 2 weeks with over a hundred dead
>giant tower block goes up in flames, dozens of mudslimes and nigs go up in smoke
>vans of peace mowing down both whites and muslims on a weekly basis
>after brexit all the jobs will move back to europe

You guys don't really have the right to shit talk paris anymore...

>London is mainly non whites
>London is mainly muslim

This isn't true at all though

youtube.com/watch?v=X9JxEC5Rq9Q

fpbp
This

Let's play to "Find the White"

B U D A P E S T
U
D
A
P
E
S
T

The problem with London is that it's completely uncontrolled architecturally. One street you'll have a medieval style pub and right next to it a modernist concrete piece of shit. It's just jarring and usually ugly.

The best parts of London are when it stick to a classical type, such as the City and Regent's street. You also had nice Victorian buildings but you replaced those with a lot of modernist atrocities.

Never said it was nice, not anymore and never will be again, but the same goes for paris.

Frenchie ofc

Central London is still top tier, one of the best in the world alongside Paris. I still think Paris is nicer overall but thats my opinion. London is the much more vibrant and alive city but thats also a negative because its full with gays, homos, eccentric types and shit. I can't stand that. inner Paris is largely a proper bourgeois, upper class city, London is modern, cooler, full of young foreigners, rich and poor, artsy types etc.

>thats also a negative because its full with gays, homos, eccentric types and shit

I didn't realize you were a full on Sup Forums user. Why are you even on this board?

looks like this building near my old university in Budapest
ours could use a renovation tho

you don't necessarily have to be from Sup Forums to dislike that shit

I've got nothing against gays, but I don't like the flamboyant, hyper sexualised shit they pass off as gay pride in Sydney

That's not a Sup Forums opinion here at all. Most french wanted to keep homo marriage banned you know. You don't see over the top homos in France ever.

Oh really? We don't really give a shit about that stuff, just do whatever as long as it doesn't hurt anyone is the general opinion here, which is why I don't know a single person that doesn't despise Islam.

I feel that London is the wealthiest city in the world and might have an edge on elitist shit and billionaires

But paris is the pinnacle of aesthetics and beauty.
nothing tops paris

ONLY A PARISIAN COULD HAVE MADE THIS POST

KILL YOURSELF PARIGOT

I love both but Paris wins the urban beauty contest because it's style and charm are cohesive. London is a great Mish mash of various styles and eras - Neoclassical, Victorian, Medieval, Georgian etc but it wasn't a planned city like the redesign of Paris

London.

>Spanish buildings
So just parisian?

Not sure London has an overall style.

London is unironically one of the greenest (trees, plants and that) major city in Europe.

LONDON

>One street you'll have a medieval style pub and right next to it a modernist concrete piece of shit.

Very true but not all modern buildings are ugly, but yeah concrete is hard to get right.

Both are shit and ugly.
>English
>French
Where's the difference? Same subhuman shit

The newly opened, largest scientific and biomedical research centre in Europe coming through.

Australia house is one of my favourite buildings

>london
>clean

cleanER

Is there even a difference? They're the same, 19th century style with just a few differences here or there.

The big difference is that Paris is built in a more controlled fashion (based Haussmann) while London is a clusterfuck of clashing architectural styles.

But don't worry, that Spanish whore running Paris is already planning to ruin it so the two will look equally disgusting in time.

which city has the most brutalism?

Parisian by a country mile. London doesnt have 1 style.

paris

Soviet russia

Your mother's vagina

>A Parisian accusing London of not being white enough
Oh my days.

Paris is whiter than l*ndon

Norwegian desu

i have been in both cities some years ago, my conclusion is this:
Paris is 10 times pretier and aesthetic but London peopple is much more friendly and educated

Paris full of nigger and smell like piss. At least London is nice

Except that's false, you G*rman cockroach.

Bullshit you inbred island monkey. London is a complete paki/nigger/mudslime shithole while paris at least has some of it's former glory left

>London is a complete paki/nigger/mudslime shithole
Yes but Paris is actually a lot worse. A LOT. It's not even a contest. I think people itt haven't been in Paris and London, or else they would not question this.

I haven't been to Paris in years, but I like London for its free to enter museums and art galleries. The Natural History being my favourite.

London

>full with gays, homos, eccentric types and shit
nowt wrong with that

nice

Which museums in London are free?

All of them, pretty much.

Parisian is the best

I have been to both cities and I have to admit that my journey to Paris is a few years ago, but I haven't been looking for niggers on both ones.
In London, "visible minorities" were much more present than in Paris. At least in the center of both of them.
I don't know about the banlieues. But neither do I know the London suburbs.

Most of them, especially the big museums and art galleries. You'll have to pay for certain exhibits though.

this

london has life
paris is just niggers with gats goin around like "brap brap"

Eh, I get that Sup Forums users are childish, and I also wouldn't mind if we'd weed them out, but of things that are Sup Forums, this isn't.

Homosexuality, unlike the laws would have you believe, isn't really that normalized in France. If you don't really approve if gay marriage, then you're the norm. Not some radicalized extremist.

This always seems to fly by people, but of countries in Europe, France has one of the strongest "catholic bourgeois" type mentalities still to preside over it. Which is why the gay marriage laws weren't passed by a referendum, but pushed through the National Assembly in haste.

I can't understand that this is your conclusion.
I've been to both cities many times. Everytime I go to Paris it's full of hijab and burqa wearing women, and I even saw muslims praying to allah on the ground. You see them everywhere and you get the impression that there are more of those than there are real franks there (of course it's not, but that's how it feels like when you're there). In London you don't have this at all. You have certain neighbourhoods of course in which the majority is muslim and you have even sharia laws implemented by the local people there who disregard the actual laws of England. You have these in Paris too, but in Paris the muslims tend to be literally everywhere in all streets. You just see them everywhere, it's so sad. I wanted to cry the last time I was there because I was thinking about what would happen to Europe in the end.

Hey btw who was the guy in the van yesterday?

What race was he?

Is the British museum free for everyone?

I prefer Warsaw style buildings.

>British museum
Yep.

White.

Both fucking sucks and have no soul, as most big city architecture.

Parisian by far

So was he a right winger? Or just a "mentally ill lone wolf"

London and Paris are both shitholes like basically any west European city with more than 1M people at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk

First report I saw said he drunk, now it's just unclear.
>mentally ill lone wolf
No one has said this yet. But someone might try it soon I'd guess.

>soul
stupid believer

Yeah.

visitlondon.com/things-to-do/sightseeing/london-attraction/museum/free-museums-in-london#KBOFfu5otODsCWEd.97

i am here to shill my city!
london is brilliant

I actually meant it the other way around. I mean I have been to Paris almost 10 years ago and was in the center the whole time, but I haven't seen muslims or niggers that much.
London is like two or three years ago and there was a shitton of Pakis, Indians, Arabs and niggers.

Trooping of the Colour was good this year.

It'd be the worst thing to do if he was sober.
This'll only give them ground to say "look not only muslims are terrorits"

Anyway good luck you guys, there's going to be some more shit over the years

Out of here with you Rosbif.
Paris a cute!