What's up Sup Forums, I'm planning on throwing a party at my house for the first time in a week or so, any advice?

What's up Sup Forums, I'm planning on throwing a party at my house for the first time in a week or so, any advice?

Attached: IMG_4007.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Watch out for thieving niggers

Don't invite criminals to your party. Don't have rape in your house or drugs.

I hope your neighbors call the police.

Warm the neighbors within 3 houses or so, so they don't call the police.

Throw it at someone elses house so you dont have to clean

Give us the address so anonymous can get its dick sucked by someone who's 14 in the gangbang

Girls, Drugs and alcohol

go fullout Project x

This right here also hide any valuables

Gangbang and drug use should always have police involved. That's a pretty easy job its their only job that's why there's so much white flight with niggers and spics and Arabs moving to the white schools in decent neighborhoods.

The police is useless if they cannot stop rape gangbangs against underage white girls.

The persons house the party is being thrown at is always the victim unless you're a dipshit mutt that wants to be popular. I hope it goes fucking bad and there are criminal charges plus the crime

Niggers. Spice and niggers. Cuck, thieves. Shitty drinks getting raped while passed out.

Like that's gonna stop anyone smart. The thief cometh not but for to steal kill and destroy. Destroy right there in the tv the drunk uses to watch NFL ass and pretend to be a man

i've had many house parties.
the most helpful thing i ever did, i think, was make sure i had like, alot of close friends, also at the party.
like people you trust.
that way, they can take care of shit, in other areas of the house, that you're not in, etc. Prevent theft, violent outbreaks, that kinda shit.

Don't drink too much.
As the host, you're there to make sure everybody has a good time,
and doesn't drink and drive.

Bounce around occasionally to check up on what's happening around.
Don't get too comfortable.

Attached: 1503284762184.gif (208x128, 36K)

yep the whole 9 yards

I hope you partake in the gangrape of your first love you little faggot. Do time too. You're gonna see dicks in court you little dipshit.

You trust.

bodyguards

Attached: 90f585713ba627833608caf98d8bb41c.jpg (523x831, 78K)

You need a good bouncer. Not gonna happen. No amount of bouncing can fix this shit

rent an air brb instead of throwing it at your house.

Post the address and time here on this thread, invite yr friends from Sup Forums!