Blue States are objectively the best places in the US to live

>Blue States are objectively the best places in the US to live.
>Redstates are uneducated shit holes

Explain Sup Forumsfags without blaming black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2014/04/29/dem-state-senator-calling-a-fish-from-asia-an-asian-carp-is-hurtful-and-offensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=wU4pCKMGgUI
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy.

Not as many Jews in the red states.

>confusing cause and effect

>explain the problem without mentioning the group responsible for the root of the problem

k

You know southern / red states are filled with niggers and spics, right?

Thank God they're too dumb to vote.

Move to New York. See if you still think that blue states are Utopias then.

>Answer this with something other than the answer
Curiously, the most racist people are the ones with the most interaction with those other races.
Explain that; I won't even make any stipulations on your answer

the free market built the wealthy areas

then a bunch of poor people move there because that's where the jobs are

then a bunch of leftist pieces of shit figured out they can get those workers to vote away the money of those who create the wealth.

also some of the entrepreneurs got rich so quick that they feel guilty, and also voted for policies that fuck over themselves but also the entrepreneurs who grinded away for their wealth and appreciate hard work more.

Lmao what?

Not every is an autistic Sup Forumsfag.

Theres a difference between crossing the street to avoid a group of black people and out right hoping for a race war.

Everyone is a bit racist user, the problem starts when you try to "redpill" non-autistic people on race.

Geography, population, and migratory patterns determine whether or not a state does better than it's politics.

>red states are uneducated

False. This is a stupid meme made liberals living in cramped crime ridden cities that are pure shit so they can talk about how stupid people with decency, values, and strong ideology are. At the same time they're brain dead zombies that think they're intellectual because they can repeat talking points they heard on whatever mass media outlet turned them into blithering idiots.

Even better if they paid $600 for an NPR mug knowing that NPR is government funded.

I didn't put any stipulations on your answer, and you still didn't answer it.
>Implying it's a problem
>Assuming I'm racist
>Qualifying racism
You're all kinds of fucked up, just answer the question and stop digging the hole

This isn't true since Texas is objectively the best state

You assume that everyone who interacts with other races more are generally more racist.

You're assuming what you're typing is true.

What? Texas is the number one job creator in the country. Nobody. NOBODY wants to live in the Northeast. Get the fuck out of here. I'm currently in Louisiana and I'd rather be here than New Hampshire.

>Believes a man can be a women if he "feels" like one
>Educated

>liberals make themselves out to be champions of poor, uneducated, and disenfranchised people
>"YOU'RE A FUCKING UNEDUCATED WHITE HICK!"

As with all things liberal, they're willing to drop their ideology at a moment's notice it if means a chance at attempting discredit dissent.

Where are the racists, user?

This is actually not true. Liberal communities are objectively criminal messes. Note the Califirnians taking up residence in Texas.

>1 state
>you're wrong I'm right

I can smell the Alabama on you from here, dumb shit

>Note the Califirnians taking up residence in Texas.

Yes, and we fucking hate them.

Fuck off Californians, Texas is full.

A lot of red states tend have hordes of shitty minorities, but not enough to turn over the state vote to democrat.

Their education, IQ, and crime statistics are directly correlated to said minorities. Otherwise their white communities are some of the best in the nation.

Can confirm.

breitbart.com/video/2014/04/29/dem-state-senator-calling-a-fish-from-asia-an-asian-carp-is-hurtful-and-offensive/

Look at the level of education here.
It's astounding.

>An elitist
>In America
It's like you don't know a thing about the country you live in.
It's like you've been sheltered all your life and think everyone is like you.
You're the kind of person who gets mugged in an alley you should never have been in

I'm from Illinois you rich white boy faggot.

Places commonly labeled as racist against blacks: Detroit, Mississippi, Alabama, Baltimore, Chicago, St Louis, Los Angeles

Places commonly label racist against spics:
Los Angeles, Arizona, Texas

What do all these places have in common?

yeah if you like crime and suppressed constitutional rights

is this real?

The US is a shithole anyway, so I don't care.

>Breitbart
Lemme show you this huffpost article user...

I'm afraid so, user.

>blue states are the best places to live

I left CA because it was a shithole.

It doesn't matter who published it, there is a video of a Dem Senator who finds it "Offensive" to call asian carp, asian carp. They even voted to change it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wU4pCKMGgUI

>Explain Sup Forumsfags without blaming black people.
>What's 4+4? And NO, don't say 8. Give me a real answer.

>freezing cold
>high taxes
>no black people
>liberals

idk where you're getting this 'objectively the best place to live in the us' BS, all the evidence points south

Chicago> any city in the Red

Clearly youve never been to Alabama

>Blue states don't have minorities

States with left leaning policies are objectively better places to live than ones with right. Sure a couple states are exceptions though.

>what is voter suppression

Honestly? It depends what you mean. You're saying objectively for a personal preference.

>Requiring an ID to vote is suppression

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
This is how the left practices real voter suppression.

demographics are a huge part of how a country functions

so yes, some of the blame can go to blacks for lowering the souths overall school test scores and other beauracratic bullshit

>Redstates are uneducated shit holes
what did you mean by that, OP?

This. Moved from Houston to Austin a few years before I graduated and the place is a fucking Californian colony. Only blue county in all of white Texas.

california is a shit hole and i would gladly move out of it to a red state in a heartbeat.
t. lifelong californian resident

I agree, if the criteria here was population of niggers/spics and homicides. I lived in Chicago for 15 years. I watched my neighborhood turn from a peaceful white community to a trash-ridden spic shithole. So unless you're a spic yourself (which in 4 years will be the majority of Chicagoans) then I don't see why you would make such a ridiculous statement.

Liberals live in cities
Conservatives do not.
Cities are pools of money and universities, but also crime.
So if you look at "what's nicer" in terms of
>GDP
or
>Education
Liberals look great
but if you look at it as
>Crime rate
or
>Traditional values and kindness
Conservatives win

Pic Related.