Ant Man turns into giant man

>Ant Man turns into giant man
Audience whoops, some start clapping
>Spiderman enters the frame, makes a pop culture reference
Laughter ripples through the theater, many give a knowing nod to their neighbors
>Ant man falls over, 'Does anybody have orange slices?'
All America breaks down in fits of uncontrollable laughter. Paul Rudd hailed a comedic genius, 90% RT score

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_slice
youtube.com/watch?v=-6x9OWKR7lQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mille-feuille
kitchenstories.eu/2016/08/orange-millefeuille.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(G.I._Joe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(soft_drink)
youtube.com/watch?v=cWvgt4Lz1_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most cringiest shit i have ever scene,

kek

This movie released ages ago dude.

Imagine being ant man and being able to control your dick size.

People laughed at the beyonce shit in Dr Strange when i went to see it.
It really triggered me.

Paul Rudd is a cool guy though.

Going to an American cinema is how i imagine hell to be like.

It never fails to amuse me how buttblasted Sup Forumseddiors get over capeshit.

add sequence: oyster

>Superman utters "Martha"
Audience is confused but continues watching
>"That name" Batman proclaims "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME"
Audience bursts into laughter heard round the world.

Why did he even ask if anyone had orange slices when he knew damn well no one had any orange slices on them

And people say Dawn has no fun

What was the original pasta?

Havn't heard it for years.

>hating what normies do
>going to see garbage normie films

?

I hate it, everytime I got there's always obnoxious blacks talking really loud and using their phones with full brightness. Also the loud crunch of popcorn makes me want to kill myself. I hate going to theatres.

Sorry for being a dumbass, but are the orange slices for? I never understood that joke.

>theatre
I thought British blacks weren't as bad as American niggers?

Google that shit you lazy faggot

I live in america and see it spelled like that more than I do the other way

Not as bad as indian ones
youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4

what do you mean, that looks amazing

Truly.

Capekino

I didn't see Ant-Man so I assumed the de-bigulator depleted your vitamin C somehow.

It's a joke about going caveman because the tech wasn't useful in winning the fight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_slice

The more you know.

Yes, and?

They're a sort of candy (like a jelly candy.)

He was basically calling the fight entertaining (like a wrestling match on tv) and wanted something to eat while watching.

He didn't use popcorn or gummy bears because it's not quirky enough a reference.

Slice is a line of fruit-flavored soft drinks.

He was asking for some orange flavored Slice drink because he was hot and sweaty from the fight.

>be captain America
>hate America

damn
ant-man truly has the deepest lore

>Orange Slice: Teacher Rubric is a Google Docs Add-on created by Matt Buchanan, Teacher at Angola High School. It is a tool that actually inserts a rubric within a student's document. The teacher can select various preset or customizable categories, grade it, and give instant feedback to the student. This tool also works well with Google Classroom as the title of the student's document changes with the grade inserted into it. This allows the teacher to quickly see the results of the entire class without opening each document separately. Below is a quick tutorial on how to use Orange Slice: Teacher Rubric.

tl;dr Ant-Man likes little kids

Nah, it's just subtle promoting of the next Cap movie. The villain will be Hate-Monger.

Hate-Monger was a brilliant idea, but can they really do that?

its a reference to The Godfather

idk but in the more recent comics Bucky was revealed as having killed Hitler, so...

But... there is only one God, mam...

This is a Dirty Sanchez, but can only be performed when the receiver eats a sizable quantity of Escolar. Escolar, commonly referred to as the "Olestra of the Sea", contains an indigestible oil, which, once passed through a digestive system, comes out as oily, orange diarrhea.

The result is an orange-colored moustache, as opposed to the usual brown.

It's a type of jello shot. Ant was just making fun on TONY!!!'s alcoholism. The little shit.

DKEK BTFO

BEEPest lorE

>let's just take a minute from our most epic battle to remind everyone there are no stakes

The real answer is pretty underwhelming.

Ornge slice is a type of chair. He was just saying how tired he was and wanted to sit down for a few minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6x9OWKR7lQ

>let's take a moment from this scene with comic book characters fighting to remind everyone that is is a comic book movie and shouldn't be taken seriously

It's a type of mille-feuilles (also called slice) with orange flavoring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mille-feuille

kitchenstories.eu/2016/08/orange-millefeuille.html

>I unironically like quips

I do, and so does the majority of the audience since they keep seeing these movies with the quips in them.

It's an action figure/character from G.I.Joe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(G.I._Joe)

He's wearing an all orange suit in the cartoon as opposed to the more reddish one of the comics and toy line.

Marvel has such a rich and profond lore. Each layer reveals a new one.

>watch retarded cape shit
>expect quality filmmaking

Srsly? These types of movies are made for dumb people, don't watch them if you can't handle it.

>nothing has changed since the last ~10 presidents
oh wow i am so devastated.

12 different explanations so far.

Ant-Man was the 12th MCU movie. The quote was by the character Ant-Man.

i believe he was referencing the muramasa blade because it is very good at slicing .hank couldnt defeat the avengers alone so he wanted it to kick ass

Ceramics!

It's a joke about having low blood sugar but yea
It's not very funny and was a surprising "swing and a miss" for a the generally reliable masters of the Mainstream Quip

Any critic that gave Civil war and GirlBusters good reviews should be permanently banned from RT.

>inb4 DCuck
Marvel has some decent films but civil war was legitimately bad

>Superman looks miserable
Audience is silent
>Superman dies
Audience is silent
>Superman lives
Audience is already gone

Was Hank Man diabetus? Was that a plot point of his solo movie?

In ant man he was trying to find a cure for diabetes and it caused him to shrink

Batman; a mere hour after trying to spear Superman through the chest, violently murder him, and leave his bleeding alien carcass in the street like discarded garbage.

"Is she wit you :p"
"I thought she was wit u :D"

>the audience doesn't laugh, because DC writers are incapable of invoking any sort of emotion out of their audience

>It's a joke about having low blood sugar

It wasn't. It's a joke about being thirsty (because of the fighting) and wanting a drink.

Orange Slice is a well known burgerland soft drink.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_(soft_drink)

"Orange Slices" is the name of his third-Antman Suit after Ant-Man and Giant-Man. It turns him into an average-sized slice of orange and he kind of just flops around until the enemies get bored and leave.

>try to lower your blood sugar levels
>lower your height instead

Manlets have all the excuses, don't they?

He was asking if any of his teammates had made a dent in Tony's armor (the armor being orangey.)

I hope Jim Steranko slaps the shit outta him.

>Oh no, the jokes weren't likened to my adult sense of humor in a PG-13 movie about super heroes!

deep
est
lore

Hantzis Man was lampshading the pulpy nature of their fight and argument.

When you cut an orange in slices, you reveal the pulp hidden inside.

Ant was out of power and wanted to recharge:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWvgt4Lz1_Q

>Going to an America is how i imagine hell to be like.

>autism

Oranges are the most citric of all citric fruits and spiders are highly allergic to citric acid.

So as we all know, Bane makes the fire rise. But he also crashes a plane with no survivors, kills noted guy in charge CIA, and fire would make one's cranial temperature rise, necessitating removal from the premises. Could Nolan have intended the plane scene as a kind of Adam and Eve scenario, where evil wins an early engagement to teach us a valuable lesson about the dangers of hotheadedness?

Ants Man was trying to appease the tempers and make everyone friends again.

Oranges are full of Vitamin C.

Vitamin C (Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick ) is a singer.

She is best known for the song Graduation (Friends Forever)

The Lore's Prayer.

i dont know anything about these movies but I saw this. I did get pretty excited when he turned into giant man. just had no idea that was part of the character and it was really cool

Good to see some assblasted DCucks are still 100% fanny flustered over this shitty movie still being better than anything in the DCEU.

Ant Rudd was so Le Quirk that he used oranges to play golf with.

Of course, oranges made lousy golf balls, so he sliced the ball on a regular basis instead of having a good strike.

'thinks for thanking of me' was hilarious desu

I BELIEVE THIS IS YOURS, CAPTAIN AMERICA!

Orange slices are a traditional snack for children who participate in youth sports, the joke being comparing big time super heroes to children.

>children

It's a pro football thing.

Why?
WHY WE STILL HAVE THREADS ABOUT THIS SHITTY ASS CAPETURD MOVIE?
Everyone already moved on; normies forgot about this... Why we can't??

Orange Slices Posting is the new Baneposting by way of How did Raimi get away with it posting.

>OWWWWWWW DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?

Orange as in President-Elect Donald Trump's skin, notable for its orange tan. Slices as in "slice of pie", a euphemism for a share of something financial, i.e. profit, shares or taxes.

A reference to Trump's absent tax returns. "Does anyone have them?"- a rhetorical question.

>the new Baneposting

There is nothing sadder than the post-baneposter, trying desperately to find the next effortless maymay to carry them for the next five years.

>antman keeps his mass if he gets shrunk
>antman doesn't keep his mass if he gets bigger

His relative mass. Reducing his size doesn't reduce his strength, so increasing his size doesn't reduce his strength either.

le spongebob xD

He gains strength when he gets bigger. He's suddenly capable of picking up a truck. Following the established physics he'd be extremely weak for his size and probably fall over with a strong gust of wind, since he'd just keep his normal mass while drastically increasing his volume.

If he got even bigger he'd even start floating.

>He gains strength when he gets bigger
No he doesn't. He's just capable of exerting the same relative force he would be able to exert at regular size.

A truck that is one foot tall at his regular size would not weigh several tons, so he could pick it up and throw it.

I didn't get this joke, nor the Beyonce one in Dr Strange.

Can someone explain them?

Yeah, that was some weak quippage. Step it up, Marvel!!!!!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME