Cant hear the lyrics

>cant hear the lyrics
>go deaf because the music is too loud
>seizure inducing images behind the stage
>everybody is standing around looking bored
What's the appeal of a band like Ministry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-jR-9o0cew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's like flexing for posers

>not wearing earplugs at concerts

Most their shit is a miss for me, but the first few songs off of Filth Pig get me juices flowin'. Don't know what they're like live. That old Halloween song by Al Jorgensen is atrocious.

>Don't know what they're like live
be prepared for a lot of DRUMPFYYYYYYYYYYYY and antifa shit

Most people don't mind this because they aren't fucking Sup Forumstard crybabies my man

>most people don't mind a 75 year old heroin junkie ranting at them about politics while fleecing their fans with shit like $10 anarchist koozies
really makes me think my man

>Dude swastika chickens fuck drumpf coexist lmao

As someone who loves 80s reagan punk and anarchopunk, why do I find this shit so stupid?

>those antifas on the concert

ya must be thinking about how fucking dumb you are for being a ministry fan then!

whoa... that vid is fucking DEEP bro

I went for DG and we were going to leave until we saw the antifa video they were playing and figured it might be funny to stick around

Because they were rebels in the 80s, today they repeat CNN Ted Turner and Facebook talking points.

going to a death grips concert is already super embarrassing dude

oh God, there is nothing worse than old leftists beating the war drums for young leftists and them getting all riled up about shit none of them understand. Turn over some poor Starbucks employee's 1999 Toyota Tercel, that will really stick it to the man.

The Ministry ocnert i went to like 2 months ago was fucking awesome

>seizure inducing images behind the stage

this is not a good time to be alive for people who have low seizure thresholds

They're basically flashing the "Coexist" bumper sticker as a backing video

listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=K-jR-9o0cew

and you'll even figure out why death grips wanted to tour with them.

essentially they were the band that nin wanted to be. lyrically they're much better. no piggy and nothing can stop me now shit.

Lol, I get the reasons DG would tour with them, but the fucking chickens made me laugh. I thought it was just to warn off skin heads at first, but then realized what area theyre from

This looks so retarded.

Lol I'm as ML as they come and this is cringe