Kaley or Melissa? Who you got?

Kaley or Melissa? Who you got?

Attached: IMG_3161.jpg (620x420, 141K)

right

Attached: IMG_4065.jpg (480x561, 30K)

>white girl vs Jew girl
I'll take the Jew girl. Better looking

Melissa is shorter, cuter, whereas kaley is taller, fake tits, typical ditzy blonde, typical bitchy attitude.. Melissa is the sweeter one.. Would def breed her over kaley.

Also kaley is way too thin, no curves, if you like that boy bod then sure m80, but I'll take the real woman.

Attached: Kaley-Cuoco-Naked.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

Attached: IMG_3116.jpg (596x894, 103K)

Literally who?

Big Bang Theory, like you don't know

melissa is a little bit of a butter face. it's kaley no question. people that pick melissa are self hating betas scared to go for the gold.

see

spotted the massive retard

/thread

Attached: 1474186620432.gif (400x419, 1.97M)

Attached: IMG_3105.jpg (458x601, 41K)

nice samefag, retard

yeah agreed, melissa is the better one. Kaley (who i've met in real life) is a bit up herself. She can get fucked

Where'd you meet her?

I haven't watched cable in over 20 years. I know that show exists but the only thing I know is bazinga. The one on the right is hotter.

between the characters, Penny. between the actual women, I have no idea. What's the consensus of how nice or bitchy they are in real life?

I got that feeling too watching one of the commercials she is in when I was really hammered one night.

>is bazinga

it's bazooper

Saved me from typing it...this.

Melissa, she is fucking hot, and not a slut... he, it rhymed

Attached: IMG_4062.jpg (683x1024, 151K)

Why are Jewesses constantly defeating white women?

Attached: 1515901834671.jpg (1520x1337, 266K)

I happen to prefer woman bodies. Melissa has wider hips and a nicer ass. A more feminine body, kaley is pretty hot, but she has broad man shoulders and and less of a curvy body.

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-034009.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Jesus she's like a skeleton.. Wtf is wrong with you?

Its Bazoombi

Does anyone else find it a little oddly difficult to focus on Melissa'a face to study her features? It's weird, it's like there's a perception filter kind of thing (from Dr Who) on her face or something.

Her eyes are stunning... that's why.

Faces are more exotic and not the boring mushface that is considered pretty for the majority of America German descent.

Attached: 1389391152293.gif (284x300, 1.38M)

This is absolutely correct. Put a Jewess up against a white woman and see who the majority of people choose. It will be the Jewess, even on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1518382250377.jpg (1920x1920, 1.77M)

Mmmmm

Melissa all day long.

Attached: mmmmmm.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Yeah she's just so nice and innocent looking, takes no shit, etc etc. Perfect.

Penny is just a drama queen who fucks every guy she comes across (see: season 1-3 of BBT)

Found the Jew

>see: season 1-3 of BBT
No thank you

Kek.

But point is still valid

Not even jewish. My grandparents were polish nazis.

I was so sad that Melissa's sex scene in the bronze was a body double

They are both below average looking, but Kaley actually has some weirdly distorted face and tits that are in no shape to fight gravity anymore, so Melissa wins by default.

So, do you think Jew women are better looking than white women?

Attached: 1500746591087.webm (1920x1090, 1.07M)

I'd give my left nut for one leaked pic of Melissa's tits.

No, thats a blanket statement that is impossible. I do think if you take what is objectively an attractive jew next to an objectively attractive American, chances are i will find the jew will be hotter, as I find white woman are boring with boring features. They all have round dead eyed faces

Now the majority if my girlfriends have been white americans.

Melissa just had a kid so I'll stick with Kaley the competing horserider..

Would cum buckets in this big titted qt.

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 32K)

Wow

Attached: 1513645582290.jpg (1269x575, 232K)

Same. I'm white but not really attracted to white women and I don't date them. I prefer Jew women or east Asian women.

Attached: 1500836262454.webm (696x1080, 501K)

i'll take the guy on the right

Did the jewess win again?

its bazooka ya nigger

>kaley is taller, fake tits, typical ditzy blonde, typical bitchy attitude..

are you judging her by the character she plays in a tv show?

you know that's not how she is in real life, right?

no one cares about quads in another thread faggot

>Kaley (who i've met in real life)

yeah! i went to high school with her!

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>opt out
fake blonde with fake tits vs fake blonde with weird face, no thanks

yea i meet her too. i am her veterinarian and clipped her dogs toe nails. she's really nice girl and the dog is nice too

ya, those tits.. they are fake, shes misrepresenting.

aight now bring the sauce on this

Actually she is. I've met her

When I was 16 I was kicked out of my home by my abusive stepfather, despite my mother's protests. After a few days of sleeping at the library, I started talking to the owner of a gym who used to show up and bring us coffee to warm us up. After offering safety and companionship, he molested me daily and kept me rooted in that environment by holding things like food and shelter over my head. I spent 7 years drinking and drugging, and eventually turned to prostitution. After a lot of pain and humiliation, I hit rock bottom as I was contemplating suicide on a bridge and my only worldly position fell into the water. It was an plastic candy container that said "Don't worry, be happy" that my mother had given me before she met Stan. In a rage, I paced back and forth a few times, thinking of how everything SHOULD have been. I simply could not live out the rest of my life knowing how it had already gone until now. I jumped, and felt a strong impact on my throat. Although I was ready to end it, My instincts kicked in and I started flailing (cont)

Stop posting this fucking skeleton, it's 3 AM here i'm getting spooked.

After I realized I was no longer moving, I just kind-of hung there, watching my tears fall into the void. I heard a voice that sounded like my mother's when she was young. She told me that she loved me before I was born. She said that she would always be with me, no matter where I went. She told me that I had worth beyond recognition, and that I was too good for this world. I felt a tickle as I was pulled back onto the bridge and saw none other than Kaley. Still holding my shirt, she kissed me on the forehead and held me in a warm embrace. I told her my whole story, and she never let go the whole time. She squeezed me without pause for over an hour and a half, with out stopping to clean the snot from her jacket. She told me I'd never have to worry about anything again. I felt like I had really fallen and was now in heaven. I didn't deserve any of this, but I also didn't deserve what had happened to me until that point. We got in her car, and I was still pretty shaken. After a couple of hours we stopped to get gas, and I waited in the car. When she returned, she smiled proudly at me. She said "I got you something". In her hand was a small box of candy. On the front, it read "don't worry, be happy"

Sheldon