28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end

> 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

Attached: cc911.jpg (450x659, 33K)

Y not now

cool story bro

0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds

That is when OP was a faggot

if your oh so smart and educated on the subject tell us how it will end

Attached: brib.jpg (496x600, 65K)

Only those who can Triforce, know when is the end of the world

Attached: bb6.jpg (680x677, 36K)

no u

Under rated

Must we wait that long? Fuck this gay earth

Dubs of truth.

Kek, now check.

Hi Donnie

>That... is when... the OP will chock on a cock.

>Don't go outside in 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. Some of you guys are alright.

Just end it now
No one likes anything anymore.

kek, this is sad, but I want to like things

and with that I'm leaving Sup Forums now indefinitely, to learn to like things again

thanks user

Hurry up, Goddammit!

Attached: image-176.jpg (320x320, 30K)

Can't we speed this up somehow you spoopy rabbit? That's far too fucking long

FINALLY!

Attached: 1520309383329.png (836x429, 564K)

Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

next shooter in the making boooys

> 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
>It's now or never faggot

Attached: 1504990916416s.jpg (250x227, 10K)

Wrong. I like everything. Get on my level and let's start winning.

Can not agree more

Why?

Saw that movie for the first time 3 weeks ago. My gf absolutely loved it. I don't know what the hype is all about.

Shitty story.

He travels back in time to kill himself to save other people from getting involved with him.

I think the writer literally heard the song at the end and wrote a movie about it.

CHUT UP!

Yeah that about sums it up. Shit tier movie made for people who think taking black and white pictures makes them deep.

Attached: 1520293968593.png (640x640, 446K)

Fuck.

This means I've done this multiple times now. I'll make sure I choose the fucking plane engine.

you know sometimes I seriously doubt your dedication to sparkle motion.

Kekus maximus

Repeating digits are pleasing to people with classic autism. These people enjoy recognizing patterns and are often infatuated with numbers.

The very definition of mental illness.

Look it up, it's fairly common knowledge.

Dubs threads. WOW, there's a series of two identical numbers next to each other in a nine-number ID! Fucking groundbreaking.

Attached: autism.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Made a notification

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-224829.png (1440x2560, 593K)

You are welcome, user

Dubs hath spoken

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Make a post when the alarm sets off, then we will all finally get that sweet relief.

Your world! Your world!

i wish the world would end soon tbh

Attached: download (5).jpg (146x186, 5K)

Attached: Butthurt7.jpg (265x371, 24K)

This post is a product of fear.

Attached: BUTTHURT.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

>rooftop crown comes crashing down.