Why do Americans hate Donald Trump? He is the perfect American. He is the exact embodiment of the average American

Why do Americans hate Donald Trump? He is the perfect American. He is the exact embodiment of the average American.

>Fat
>Uneducated
>Loud
>Obnoxious
>Superiority complex despite being inferior
>Believe a robe wearing man in the sky cares about them
>Thinks military is the best solution for every problem

Attached: Trump.jpg (800x450, 31K)

what country are you from? just curious?

A first world country. So not America.

fucking leaf

Attached: 1490410927656.jpg (321x324, 25K)

>Implying Canada isn't better than Ameritard at this point

Nope, not a leaf.

he isn't uneducated

You're right

He went to the best school! Simply the best! He knows words, the best words, the biggest words!

he has a bachelor of science from an ivy league school

>From an Ivy League school
Oh boy, I wonder how he got into one of those. It's not like his father was filthy rich.

Don't forget

>Wants to fuck his family

eurocuck, in a few generations ull all be muslims. prob gonna have to go to war with ur countries since those mudslums will inherit ur nukes.

Top fucking kek. Coming from the country of political correctness. Will you have any white people in 10 years?

Poland will stand as a bastion of the white race

so he's not uneducated. And you're wrong about some other stuff too, but I don't really see the point in discussing it with you since you just childishly change the topic when it's pointed out to you

>slavs
>white

>Poland
>The bastion of anything white
LOL

>Fakes believing in a robe wearing man in the sky cares about them for votes
ftfy

fedora alert

???

>Being able to see an obvious truth means you wear a hat
He was a Democrat for most of his life, your argument isn't an argument.

Attached: 1517288996850.gif (287x344, 134K)

I never understood this meme. Why is it that people who don't believe in fairy tales are seen as fedora wearing neckbeards? Because some mystical creature or being in an afterlife makes sense?

Also, dude might be fat, loud and obnoxious but he's clearly the president so you can cry about it all night long, he is superior to you and most Americans for that matter. As far as military goes, there hasn't been much action.

His anus is just sore from losing internet battles.

Attached: 1519439478229.png (960x540, 765K)

Polish chicks are hot

Yeah, on the internet.

Your attempts to discredit him are so fucking pathetic lol.

Average European

Attached: IMG_0583.jpg (768x511, 60K)

ha ha ha
thats what you get for laughing at us for not being white
you are turning into argentina

Attached: 1518473375274.gif (234x249, 269K)

Because I expect my President to be better than me.

Attached: Response - Duh Award.jpg (170x200, 8K)

>he's not uneducated
"It's freezing and snowing in New York — we need global warming!"

“We have a 5 billion dollar website. I have so many websites … I hire people. They do a website. It costs me three dollars.”

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Only a brilliant man would say these things

You forgot "I want to suck a fat log of shit out of Andy sixx's asshole"

you don't know what uneducated means

Don't forget

>You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

An actual word for word quote from the president of the United States of America.

yeah hes fat... isnt he like 70 something
didn't he at least go to college, I dunno
yep hes a New Yorker
Obnoxious, yep hes rich
Superiority complex... well he is american sorta two time world war champs that police the world
I can't believe hes really is religious, thats usually a poor people thing, or a im manipulating poor people thing
peace through weakness or peace through strength... hmmmm

educated :
synonyms: informed, literate, schooled, tutored, well read, learned, knowledgeable, enlightened;
He is none of those things. Claiming to have sat in a classroom doesnt make you educated.

Hey Trump haters. Quick! Name one other president who's actually met with the leader of North Korea to de-nuke them. I'll wait.

Oh wait, the leftist mentally ill agenda isn't covering that are they?

Things Trump actually said

>If Russia and the United States actually got together and got along — and don't forget, we're a very powerful nuclear country, and so are they. There's no upside. We're a very powerful nuclear country, and so are they. I have been briefed. And I can tell you one thing about a briefing that we're allowed to say because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it: Nuclear holocaust would be like no other.

>They're a very powerful nuclear country, and so are we. If we have a good relationship with Russia, believe me, that's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Our presidents didnt meet with him because by doing that you elevate him. It makes him look important to his people. That is we would always send someone else, like an ambassador or some other politician to deal with him you fucking idiot.

you still don't know what uneducated means

Lol unreal. KJ wants to de-nuke North Korea and the left STILL can't give Trump credit. Keep resisting and tweeting. Mueller's sure to turn up evidence any day now. zzz

No you see, he received an education at a fancy school. To be an "educated" person you must have actually learned something from your education.

You lefties are such hateful, ignorant bigots it's no wonder you keep losing.

Ah yes.. all of those indictments and guilty pleas are just my imagination.

you're still wrong

>tfw you will get to visit your ancestral homelands AND kill saracens and rape their women at the same time
10/10

Attached: 2018_02_26_holy_wars.jpg (1100x1386, 287K)

Was he wrong?

Attached: 1509983779928.png (146x158, 33K)

The media will absolutely go cray when all this doesnt work and he is in office for another 4. He has my vote next time around too

No you

No you

No you

As long as it's not a female running, I'll see what the other candidate has to say but my gut tells me the Democrats are going to put another woman up for 2020 just because "MUH DIVERSITY" "MUH FEMALE PRESIDENT".

A fucking cantaloupe would've been more likeable than Hillary.

He is fat, but he's none of those other things. Certainly not the last one.

>lol drumpd thinks military is best solution
>lol meeting for diplomacy is not good HA
You are the reason school shotings happen.

Go run for president, faggot

We love him.
Only the sjw and beta cucks hate him since he's an alpha male

>As long as it's not a female running

Why dont you let your gf know about your feelings and see if she can enlighten you.
Oh what was that? You dont have a gf. Its okay, one of these days when you move out your parents basement you will eventually have sex.

Polish
Death
Camps

>obsessed with america and american things

>You are the reason school shotings happen.
You're the reason your mom cries every night.

None of which have anything to do with trump or his campaign. Mueller might as well be handing out parking tickets, he cant find shit and is pissed about it.

My girlfriend doesn't fall for this mental illness political correctness bullshit. She also doesn't like the MeToo movement. Also, my mom doesn't have a basement. Just a crawl space.

First time I laughed at that meme

More like this

>keep losing
Who was president the last 8 years before trump

>First time I laughed at that meme
Cringe

IMPEACHABLE CRIMES OF TRUMP TO DATE (the ones we have enough evidence/confession/admission by central parties without the need for formal investigation):

1) Direct violation of Emoluments requirements of the presidency. [Title of Nobility Clause, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution]

2) Felony Witness intimidation of a civilian - Sally Yates just hours prior to her Senate hearing. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

3) Potential retaliation against a whistleblower - Same. [Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989]

4) Blackmailing a private citizen - Tweeted threat to Comey after he was fired. [18 U.S. Code § 873]

5) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat to Comey. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

6) Obstruction of justice - Asking for loyalty pledge. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

7) Conspiracy to commit Obstruction of Justice - multiply by the number of people who have ACCEPTED the alleged Trump loyalty pledge. [18 U.S Code §1503]

8) Obstruction of Justice - Lying about there being no Russia investigation. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

9) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Trump asking Sessions and Rosenstein (deputy AG) to create and give him the document he later cited as his principle reason for firing Comey. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

10) Obstruction of Justice - Firing James Comey while he was actively investigating Trump Russia ties. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

11) Encouraging ESPN to fire contributor who criticized him. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

12) Encouraging the NFL to fire players for exercising their twice-affirmed First Amendment right to protest. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

13) Insider trading - tipping off Icahn about his tariffs. (SEC Rule 10b-5-1)

Honorable mention: Himself, his kids and Jared Kushner committing perjury/forgery on federal applications for security clearances by omitting Russia connections. [18 U.S. Code § 1001]

>uneducated
Don’t see how you people making minimum wage can call trump “uneducated” he makes more money in an hour than youll make in a lifetime

Lol he owned you

Why do Europeans hate him.

>he is educated
>he is a billionaire
>he cares more for his own country than other countries
>Puts the citizens of his country before other countries
>doesn't want a flood of Muslims ruining his country
>is making the economy of his country better
>puts the economy of his country before the economy of other countries

.... I guess I could see why you pussies don't like him because your free ride is over LOL.

Attached: 1517387732668.jpg (648x688, 141K)

LOL CNN get lost

Attached: C_zrbfkXUAAo9_J.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>Drumpf is badf
>muh school shootings
>muh 56%
>'Merica is shit
/thread

Attached: fuck.jpg (625x550, 74K)

>thinking your salary is representative of your intelligence

Not wrong. Just completely retarded and potentially brain damaged.

America got the canidate that best reflects Americans. You are absolutely right, OP.

All these Trump shills and hur dur alt rights are just symptoms of the American disease. And it IS a disease. But America was ill long before Trump and his tit suckers. Big business, corrupt lobbyists, banks, etc have all had it in for the American people since 1913. This has been a decades long plan of dumbing down the population, getting them hooked on being medicated, in debt, scared of brown people, etc so they don't see what is really hapening. The real threat is a tiny percentage of people stealing any thing and everything from hard working people, and people not having the education or even the will anymore to try and stop it. They use left vs. right, Trump vs, Hillary, gun control vs. gun freedom, etc etc to make an incredibly tribalistic and confused populace placid.

Powerful people fear the informed. And too many Americans are not informed. And until they come out of their coma, they are lost.

We don't

Attached: 1514936698605.jpg (1440x1074, 861K)

Nigger, that piece of shit is going to be in prison long before 2020.

Copy Pasta. You were just in the other thread nigger. Wait a little bit.

OP is a literal nigger.

Attached: 1490819996529.jpg (700x410, 86K)

>stop posting facts

same shills get paid for these threads

Attached: on-fire.jpg (650x325, 31K)

>thinking it’s not

>educated
HA! That fucker is dumber than the last shit I took.
>billionaire
His daddy gave him a gilded spoon and he's declared bankruptcy several times.
>care for his country
BULLSHIT. He cares about one thing and one thing only: himself.
>His citizens first
Nationalism in a global economy is retarded.
>Muh muslims
Our biggest threat by far is white supremacist nutters.
>is making economy better
Objectively false. All the upward momentum was Obama's doing.
>His country's economy
Pretty sure Russia is #1 in his "please the nation" list. Not sure why yet, we just know he bends over for them at every turn.

>Powerful people fear the informed.
And your informed? Write down all that nonsense and you think you're informed? That's funny AF.

Attached: 1520207778299.jpg (660x495, 85K)

I like it Op But the Ameri fags voted for him or was it the Russians mmmm......

Did someone take your soy?

>He is the exact embodiment of the average American.
Because these poor kids have been brainwashed by disgruntled jewish teachers to hate their own culture. They have been duped into believing their purpose/fight is righteous when it only divides.

Attached: 1502925009943.jpg (1079x728, 157K)

The only shills we know for sure exist are the Russian and Macedonian kremlin trolls. Nice try.

And for the record, that post was penned by me. I did the research and keep a nice little text file I tweaked and updated for dealing with you retards. Kind of hard to argue against cited factual instances of lawbreaking, huh?

Or is it that you want him to be a dictator so badly you don't care about this nation's laws and values?

look at this samefag

>mind=blown

>you're

It's ok, denial is the first sign of the grief process.

>same shit different thread
You are boring shillbot.

....what?

>The only shills we know for sure exist are the Russian and Macedonian kremlin trolls. Nice try.

Attached: Z3JZo6R.gif (402x480, 351K)

Strangely enough, your shitty meme doesn't change that fact. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

Denial from what?

Sure kid. thanks for the laugh though.

Attached: 1520720410173.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

What is it about alt right betas that make them love to be told what to do and think and by a fucking pathetic moron reality tv star? Their latently homosexual love for trump is pathetic and sad. Supporting him is one thing but these spineless uneducated low wage white niggers now at his feet.

Things you've actually said
>I can't believe drumpf is winning!
>This is it, his campaign is over after this!
>How could he have won?!
>He'll get impeached / assassinated for sure!

My meme is awesome and triggers the fuck out of you. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

Attached: 1515887412517.jpg (538x469, 113K)