Drinking thread

Drinking thread.
Share what alcoholic beverage you're drinking tonight, your drink of choice, any alcohol you suggest to others, what is on your mind, etc.
For me tonight it is trash beer and some decent gin.

Attached: 20180310_232355.jpg (2160x2160, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM
youtube.com/watch?v=7LwLpTpJ9Do&t=397s
youtube.com/watch?v=66eox_lxvQM
youtube.com/watch?v=rNWWJKiyOF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameful self bump.

Attached: 1507814568889.jpg (1021x1027, 100K)

I'm not you phaggot

That would be correct, bud.
You're one sharp tac it seems.

Bump

Thanks for the bump, friend!

Attached: 1508118130713.jpg (431x415, 22K)

gonna bump this until i can figure out how to lower the file size on a photo, camera decided to be too good. in the mean time, here's random photo of a beer i forget the name, but it was in Grand Cayman brewed by a restaurant on the beach

Attached: bccb69f5-6b7d-413e-bd38-2e0a63ba87a8.jpg (960x1280, 172K)

Drank 6 of these earlier.

Attached: 010525.jpg (807x954, 89K)

That's awesome man, you got to go to the Cayman islands?
Also thanks for the bud, of course!

Never heard of them, then again I'm not a huge fan of cider. They pretty well know or more of a regional drink? 8.4% though, I would definitely drink them.

Okay here we go, I'm an avid fan of Tequila, preferably for sipping but there's always a few exceptions. The one on the left is my pride and joy Tequila, I rarely touch it but I make sure to enjoy it. I found it in port in Cozumel by a family owned distillery, not too hard to find, just walk north like you're going to downtown, and along the sidewalk there'll be a standalone restaurant looking building that has free tours, you get samples and all that jazz, and payed around 130 for the bottle. One on the right, found it downtown in a shop and just picked it up for the hell of it.

Attached: 20180206_130755_20180311005613870.jpg (1152x1536, 1.05M)

I'll bump anytime, and also I'm tequila guy

It's like the not so cheap anymore hobo cider of the UK. It's pretty good honestly. Gets you nice n fucked up pretty quick and dosent taste like shit.

I’m 22 male I drink cum from random men I meet on Craigslist

Man that's crazy! My parents got me the same bottle of tequila when they went to Mexico. I wish I still had the bottle to prove it. Man was it amazing tequila, best I ever had and I hate tequila. Didn't know it costed so much, makes me feel bad they spent so much money on me.
You obviously have a good taste in tequila, got any suggestions for some to make a nice margaritas on the rocks with?

Ahh I see. I'm in Texas (USA). I don't see a lot of British alcohol around here besides gin. I must say, you guys know how to make some amazing gin!

bulliet rye, same as every night

youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM

Attached: hFfAJLT.gif (500x341, 750K)

If you're buying something in the USA there's a few i could recommend, but real Mexican Tequila is illegal to be sold in the US. Officially, it has to be 80 proof minimum to be sold in America, but it's regularly 76 proof in Mexico. Back to the American stuff, there's a brand my brother got me called El Jimador, I'm not sure where he got it but he got me a bottle of silver, came with a short glass that could be used for a margaritas as well, but overall pretty good for something sold in the United States. You could do some research of some artisan tequilas sold here, though they're gonna cost around 60 bucks for a bottle, and I'm not one to dilute something that expensive.

bumping this thread

pic is a gun I just bought, should be here... eventually

the ffl I originally picked stopped doing transfers (the fuck, it's free money) so I had to change it

Attached: 45a35f6a-e5cf-4764-8e38-6e0f21f58ff7.png (1024x768, 1.67M)

that's not alcohol my good sir

Nothing much, just some tasteful shooters, after the 6 pack I had.

Attached: IMG_20180310_231706.jpg (2560x1920, 1.8M)

what

Attached: beer.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

I'm not really drinking, just sipping. because I'm not actually an alcoholic, I hardly ever drink
I only drink every once in a while but I make sure to get really fucked up every time, I'm trying to stop binge drinking
I think I do it like because that's how I used to smoke weed

I appreciate your quarrel good sir, but I have already posted, you see
I apologize for my faggotry, but I am merely seeking common ground with other posters in an effort to keep the thread alive, my friend

Seems like your go to liquor then.
Would you suggest it? I have seen it at my local liquor store for only like 20$ a 750ml, so it seems like a good deal if it's tasty
True enough, I hate not sipping stuff that I paid over 50 dollars a bottle for like cognac. Seems a shame to mix it. I'll just to do some googling as you stated. I'm going to look for El Jimador though. Also thanks for sharing all that info, friend!
Gotta love waiting for packages, builds the hype! Gonna be a blast when you get to take her to the range.
I'm a lover of guns myself. That's my everyday carry in the picture. Also got .45 star and S&W .357 but they're at my house, I'm at my parents for the next couple days.

Attached: 20180311_000109.jpg (2160x2160, 1.7M)

nice op, I've always liked s&w's fishscale slide serrations

I don't care if they're more functional or not, they're just plain sexy

speaking of sexy, the revolver on order is a M686 4", if I like it enough, it may replace my g20 gen4 for carry

I'm a big guy

Is that their vodka or gin? I'm a fan of their gin. Bar sells 2 dollar doubles of it. Gotta love it.
Understandable and respectable. I have not drank all week, worked 50 hours and finally got my day off tomorrow. So damn if I'm not getting drunk haha

I guess we can turn this into a firearms thread as well, if OP is fine with that

If you're looking for tequila, try to find something that says 100% Blue Agave on it. It's not a guarantee I'll be amazing, but it'll save you from stuff like Jose at the bare minimum

mike's harder mango and two budweise tallboys ontop of a ten pack of fireball nips. not much to seasoned alcoholics but i'm feeling fine.

sorry to ignore your question, didn't realize

yeah, it's pretty good. the longer you let it linger in your mouth, the more mellow it seems to get, I've grown comfortable with it even though it's 90 proof

Hell ya friend.
I wish I was a bigger guy for that reason, id love to personal carry my star, but damn it's too big for me to. Especially seeing I'm in Texas so big coats are not able to be worn a lot.
If you don't mind me asking, what state you from? I'm assuming you're in the USA.
I'm fine with that, I said talk about what is on your mind and if it's guns then chat away! Don't forget to sip/Drink though and be safe with your firearms. Not that I need to tell you guys that.
Also, I hear that a lot. If it's not 100% blue agave then don't buy it, especially if you're gonna sip it

I'm no aficianado, but it seems to comingle with your spit and turn into this mild liquor fluid that's mildly viscous

personally I can't stand bourbon, it tastes like rotting corn, but this hits the spot

idc about double posting, this thread must live

half glass svedka, half glass water. rinse repeat til i pass the fuck out.

of course, I'm free-ish, aren't I?

I live in minnesota, so winter means all bets are off, I can carry what I please

at the same time though, I'm 6'4" and 160 lbs, so my flat frame is very forgiving for concealed carry. a big reason I'm getting a revolver is that I'm sick of chambering to go out and clearing at home, just having a cylinder will be wonderful

I'm a proud owner of a 1948 british india GRI Lee Enfield, and hopefully soon owner of a new AR. If you haven't heard, there's a company called Brownells that has their own website, and they're remaking a ton of old m16 variants, starting off with the original from 1955. I can't afford it myself, but I'm planning on building my own AR as close as possible to what they have, even down to having the charging handle on top, underneath the carrying handle

cool shit user

personally, I like wolverining the fuck out of my ar, but that's what ar's are for, personalization

better get your lower before the pinkos try to grab em though lol

(please don't get political over this, it's just a jab, I wanna have fun in this thread)

Shouldn't be a huge problem for me. Only thing I can't drink is 100 proof stuff like everclear but I don't know many who can.
Haha, I like your idea. Let the thread live!
I never got that taste though, as in rotting corn. Either way, I love corn lol.
You reminded me I got trash vodka! Thanks friend and cheers!
I can understand that. It's the reason revolvers are so beautiful. I thought you would way a lot more though. I'm 6'1 190 pounds so were not TOO far off. Like you said though, you got winters haha.
I know it's not advised but I usually just pocket carry, so my .38 is perfect for that. Never firearm I'm going to get is a smaller sized revolver. Gun show is coming up here in about 2 weeks, hoping to find something nice there.

That's awesome, bud.
Nothing like the joy of having part in building your own firearm. I personally don't own any that I have helped my father in the past with his. Man, now you want me to go out shopping!

hey man, whatever is convinient is what works

better to carry "dangerously" than not at all

glad to see there are some people around here that aren't hyped up on the control nonsense

again, please just don't reply if I've offended you, let the thread be peaceful

lol man i don't talk politics after 8 at night, but my main issue would be money if anything. I'm currently planning on going into the Marines, and boot camp starts in August, so hopefully hell won't break loose between now and my graduation date

I'm drinking this girls piss. Its at about 6% alcohol right now

Attached: 1520040407568.jpg (800x599, 69K)

I mean, I was raised in Texas. Would be werid if I didn't love firearms unless I was from Austin.
I hope people will know not to do such though, that's what all the "the NRA is a terrorist organization" threads are for lol.
I've been looking for a hip holster though but can't find anything nice yet. I don't look too hard though. I'll just check some out when I'm picking up bullets.
Wish I could find a nice one though. I got a shoulder holster I love but only get to use it like 2 months out the year if I'm lucky

Shoot man, they're like 1700 for preorder, they haven't even come out yet, i know damn well i ain't getting one

good shit user, hope it goes well for you

me, I'm too much of a libertarian fag to consider state service, but that's just me. I'm still glad there are people willing to bear the torch for the rest of us

in fact, I was just watching a mout video recently with marines if that interests you

youtube.com/watch?v=7LwLpTpJ9Do&t=397s

getting kind of wasted here, had to read your post twice

seems like the only way to find quality accesssories or guns at decent prices is online now, pretty rare to find a local place that doesn't gouge

I lucked out though, there's a place a few miles from me that does ffl transfers for $14

about the south though, I was curious about visiting az sometime in the summer, see if I can bear the heat, how bad is it really?

obviously az is a fucking desert, but still, similar latitude

I doubt anything extreme will happen. Don't let the media get ya all worried.
Also good luck in the Marines, bud! I hope you'll enjoy it. I would have joined the forces but I have a irrational about flying. Shit scares me. That's why I'm getting my bachelor's in criminal justice and becoming a cop. I'm gonna serve one way or another! Only 4 months till graduation. I hope you're as hyped about going into the Marines as i am in graduating.

I appreciate it, thanks! Honestly I'm looking forward to boot camp. It sucks, that's what I know of so far, and I plan on pushing through as hard as i can, just so that i can stick around for fun shit like that.

ps. i know it ain't gonna be fun, it's designed to be tough, i just like finding the good things in life

so glad to see people that actually give a fuck itt

again, I thought about being a cop too, but I feel like my temperment isn't right, I'd end up being an asshole pretty fast

if it's tough, it's worth it

even if you leave the marines hating it, you will have taken away a lot of life experience and free healthcare, hard to call it a bad choice

and hey, you already drink and like guns, I'm sure you'll fit in great lol

Well shit, i mean i can't think of anything better than serving the country i love, and that I've lived in all my life, so if you're that happy then I'm proud of you as well, and i wish you best of luck for these last 4 months!

angry orchard rose 5.5%
had a bunch of vodka shots too
shit's delicious
makes me piss like a racehorse though

Attached: Angry-Orchard-Rose-B-1200x1200-1.jpg (288x288, 38K)

Shit dude I'm already meeting friends at my recruiter's office during PT, Marines are a family like none other dude. And you mentioned drinking and guns, but you forgot the crayons!

just pop a pseudoephed my dude, it's a urinary suppressant

I avoid it most of the time though, causes hightend heartbeat

just finished a small bottle; now on to some Jack

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (968x1080, 97K)

show tits and timestamp

Wait this isn't you op?

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-005635.png (1080x1920, 355K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-005707.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

Very true. I love to support local businesses though, so as long as it's not like 50% more of the cost I'll usually just go to my local gun store. Seems like most things are reasonably priced around here, obviously cheaper online though.
I mean, I have no problem with the heat but I have been here for 22 years. A L O T of people complain though, even locals.
I'm guessing you're gonna be sweating your ass off seeing you're from the north.
I hear Az has a lot of good gun shows though, hopefully you'll get to visit some!
Love that enthusiasm, friend.
At least you know your limitations so you're not going to do anything wrong. Sound like a good man to me, friend.
Best of luck to you as well bud, even though I know you won't need it!
Never seen Rose style before, interesting. Doesn't all alcohol though? Damn having to use the restroom every 30mins haha

idk shit about "crayons", maybe I'm sheltered lol

my dad was infantry in the army though, his buddies have been checking up on me intermittently so I guess I kind of get what you mean

Yup! I had to leave that thread though, too much shit talking.

Other branches joke about Marines being so stupid they eat crayons, that's the whole thing with that, but jokes on them cause Army has the lowest asvab scores lololol

I took the gay little spout off. You think I drink too much?

Attached: 20180311_010046.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Welp, i think it's time Mr. Tequila-Marine has to leave, y'all have a wonderful night, and drink safe of course!

I don't doubt it

I don't know shit, but it seems like marines provide all the shock value and the army backs it up with firepower

have a nice night user

I never understood why branches talk shit about each other. They're all brothers in my mind. I bet it's just poking fun though, makes them strive to be the best.
I heard that too growing up, every talked worse about that army. My friend serving in the air force does it all the time lol. Loves talking mess about the army.
Night friend!

I can't judge you on that, friend.
I always do that too though. The spouts are so annoying!

It's friendly shit talk, provides competition between the branches to better themselves, but in the end they all love each other

Evan Williams Honey here. Watchin' Always Sunny with my neighbor and smokin' a bowl.
Do those taste as horrific as I'd image?

Well I'm currently necking the handle. I already passed out and threw up once today. But THE PARTY STILL RAGES ON. I think I've been drinking since eleven this morning so... 13 hours? Minus the nap of course.

Attached: 1520686863336.gif (487x560, 898K)

Not OP but Yes! Yes they do.

posting my at because I'm sloshed and why not

it's pretty bare rn, we'll see what I do with it this summer though

Attached: IMG_20171216_1449288.jpg (3492x2358, 1.22M)

Does anyone have any netflix or hulu reccomendations?

Ive already watched all of it's always sunny. Twice, for what it's worth. Great fuckin show.

Attached: g4XMNbu.gif (244x244, 1.35M)

hulu. miami vice.

I mean, I don't have a problem with the taste. No worse than steel reserve. Everyone always talks shit about, but 2 tall boys at 8% for 3bucks ? Hell of a deal. I just buy them when I run out of liquor and the liquor store is closed. Damn place closes at 9pm here and sometimes I don't get off work till 10ish.
I mean if you think you have a problem, then maybe you do. I'd definitely worry for you if you did that daily, but it it's only on your days off then it sounds like you're just trying to party haha

I only really have days off. I'm basically a neet with a gf and a house.

Holy shit, kind of a throwback dontcha think?

Attached: 1520686173834.jpg (564x428, 40K)

is that a bad thing?

Attached: 1508639724641.jpg (254x264, 27K)

Still looks beautiful, friend.
I love that picture too haha, quite funny.
Neet with a gf and a house? Sounds like you're doing good! I love working though, so I could never do that. Still a good life for many however.

what's everybody listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=66eox_lxvQM

I'm a synthwave faggot myself... for some reason that sound resonates with me

9% double IPA, on my 5th, about to switch to something a bit lighter say 7%

I dunno certain things age like milk. Plus it's a hop skip and a jump away from my normal cinematic parameters.

Attached: 1520731905953.jpg (660x860, 105K)

Not actually listening to anything. Just watching cable TV. Switching channels between Lockdown and Chappelle show.

on netflix try one punch man (anime, short and sweet)
gotham is good too, if you like batman (long and drawn out though)
recommendations from a weebnerd so take it with a grain of salt

Attached: One-Punch-Man-03-11.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I suppose it's all about how you perceive the past and present

I'm 23 and can't stand the current social climate, so it appeals to me. again, don't hate me, just ignore me if I'm annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=rNWWJKiyOF8

Sounds good friend, good job on drinking responsibly by the way! Seems like many can't do that.
If you don't like it, sounds like it's time to change! Don't stay in your same route because changing is hard. I hope you find happiness nonetheless if you have not yet.

love it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA

Sierra Nevada + Bud Light + Guinness

Chappelle show? They still rerun that? I guess it is after midnight but I thought comedy central had it's hands full with corporate, at midnight, this is not happening, drunk history, another period and all the other shit they hamfist into the schedule.

Attached: 1520688957211.gif (230x173, 993K)

As in all together as a cocktail or separately?

Ya they rerun it every now and then.
Comedy central has definitely gone down the hill for my taste though as you pretty much noted. On the weekend though they actually show pretty decent stuff though.

Haha funny enough, another period is actually coming on next. I jinxed myself it seems...

That's what I'd imagine. I'd still take that over Milwaukee's Best though.

I watched one punch man. It's amazing. How does Gotham hold up to shit like daredevil and all those marvel shows?

Well I don't think anyone likes the social climate right now to be fair. Save for people who really like to argue. But as far as tv goes I think there are some golden eggs out there still. I'm more of a comedy guy.

You're really drunk aren't ya buddy?

Attached: 1520561401374.jpg (700x562, 117K)

Is anyone else here a solid day drinker?
Like I drink all day but don't get drunk, I maintain a good buzz

Never heard of Milwaukee's best.
Probably not sold around here commonly.
I definitely don't enjoy drinking it but it's the best gas station beer to get drunk off seeing I'm not going to drink 4 lokos. Too sweet for my blood, gets my heart rate all crazy.

seein' a lot of beers and whiskey here, but anybody else drinkin hard cider?
not that fake mike's hard shit,
like crispin/gumption/strongbow/angry orchard?

>you're really drunk aren't ya buddy
Why do you say that, friend?
Don't get me wrong, I'm getting there but not shitfaced yet.

that's called alcoholism

speak for yourself

Attached: 1456136485988.gif (84x84, 10K)

Dear lord you've never hear of the Beast? or Beast Light? Classic college beer. Cheap piss water get the job done.