So Sup Forums Is it a Trap? Yes or No

So Sup Forums Is it a Trap? Yes or No

Attached: Is it TRAP.jpg (1216x811, 193K)

No

No

That is a man for sure.

>ginger
who cares, they don't matter anyway

Is my gf a trap or not, boys?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (280x280, 18K)

not a trap

totally a man. look at the face.

no

He is not a trap.

no way.

Attached: pawnshop.png (1089x560, 1.1M)

Paw marks a total roastie. So yea basically a trap.

>paw tattoos

beastiality?

definite yes, if it's a no you should be ashamed of your man woman gf

How does it have titties then?

>No Adam’s apple

Definitely not a trap

... HRT?

Not a trap, but you'll damn sure wish she was when you realise her pussy looks like a turkey ready for stuffing.

You're right on that one

hrt rarely if ever makes tits that nice

i've seen like 10 people today pull the same image with same filename.

either you got to expand your pics or its just a bunch of copying bees

no that's canada's prime minister in a wig.

As a MtF tansgender. I would like to say that my tits are nicer than hers.

Freak

seriously doubt that and if they are then you are a rarity

Prove it

Who Cares - I'll Fuck Her

Think there's more expression in a dead cow

Attached: ba3d15ff0ab6595b76d5816e4819eae4.jpg (1216x1824, 437K)

True. Need more pics. I do like that one tho, the way her titty is just peeking out of top. Also, redhead.

Are there really that many young people on HRT? Totally curious about how many youngish traps there appears to be on this site.

I actually would prove it if I had a camera but I literally dont have anything to take a photo with and I dont have anything saved. I don't have a smart phone or anything.
I think it's probably more than you think.

yeah. I know where your coming from not owning a cell or tablet to take photos with. i'm just old fashioned and don't need them or want them

Nah you don't have tits that nice HRT tits always look a bit off and don't take that perfect shape

no
yes

pics or it didn't happen

tbh my tits are a tiny bit further apart but you'll just have to believe me that i'm honestly not bullshitting that my tits are slightly bigger and the shape is the same. infact my areolas are bigger too :D
But i guess if people don't want to believe that it's possible, then I guess it makes it easier for me to slip by as a tranny

Attached: 20747574_661838084022603_705246589_o.jpg (720x1280, 63K)

it's not possible you're probably bullshitting yourself and us

Post your tits loser. You're full of shit, no one has no access to a camera but can post on Sup Forums.

confirmed female

Your probably just fooling yourself but congrats if it's true. Extremely rare

Honestly, I have no camera. I'm sat at my desktop right now, it's 7AM and I don't have a smart phone. I do have a webcam but it's in a bag somewhere at my BFs flat as I was living with him, but things weren't going so well so I've helped him move and now im back living with my parents. The webcam is in a bag with other cables and shit at his. I only have a shitty £5 trap phone as Im clumsy/bit of a rager when it comes to throwing stuff thats in my hands when I get angry and I don't have a job to pay for my own decent phone cos I'm scum. I know you guys want a tit pic but I honestly dont have anything right now.
I'm glad you understand... I like you.
I'm sorry, but it is perfectly possible lol

Well if you really do have perfect hrt tits then you need to do the world a favour and get a pic asap and upload it

OK, fine... I give in... I do have ONE camera tablet. gonna take a single pic and thats it

I'm sure you'll deliver.

Attached: WIN_20180311_07_20_53_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

yes

no timestamp, and terrible angle.

uuugh, fine, I forgot the rules.... 1 sec

its a trap, we're on fucking Sup Forums

Awesome, I Like You Too :)

Hey it's me the guy who understands you that you said you liked. Nice photo :) thanks for sharing and you are right they are bigger

shitty photo, but this is just for the timestamp for proofs its me

Attached: WIN_20180311_07_41_01_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Moar

good shape but they're still HRT tits. further apart than you'd probably expect and they're sorta pointy which is super common for traps

sable?
come cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

Yeah it looks like the entire nipple is bloated instead of just the tip, dead giveaway.

your the one who wrote this comment > Right ?

Yeah, that's me!

i'm the person you said you liked. thanks for sharing that lovely sexy photo of yourself :) ;)

first sign of a liar, making up too much info in order to try and lend credence to the lie.

You're full of shit. And if you're lying about a smart phone then you're also lying about being a trap.

In other words, fuck off.

And all those thirsty cunts reacting to you are retards.

Yeah. those are fucking disgusting. Way too far apart, clearly man nipples and no nature shape to them.

Bet they even look shit covered.

Sorry you spent all that time and money to still look like a dude.

No problem :) It honestly makes me feel better and more confident being a bit of a slut online anonymously XD
ugh, dude.....

Attached: WIN_20180311_07_53_26_Pro.jpg (720x1280, 227K)

How old were you when you started hrt?
How old are you now

Great boobies

in other words. Mommy never breast fed me and never loved me. so i have to hate on all women and make their life hell. i Only Like Men

^ pretty much what i got from that post

ps, YEAH I KNOW IM A FAT CUNT AND I HAVE FUCK ALL HIPS AND MY JAW LOOKS UGGO BUT WHAT EVS DEAL WITH IT

17 (almost 18) . I'm 19 (almost 20) now

ohhhh baby it's me again. this Pic got me going Crazy of you. I hope that your confident enough to show the rest of the bottom area sweetie ;)

-Guy You Like ( how i will reffer to myself from here on out ) so you know it's me :D

Just show the dick.

Any tips for growing them like you?

I'm really sorry, but this is honestly going to be the last pic I share.
I'm honestly not comfortable posting my dick, but it's less than 4 inches when I have an erection, my foreskin has never (really hurts if I try) been pulled back, and I leak like a girl shit loads when I get turned on, always have done
honestly I did nothing to make them grow better. I don't even get my nipples played with that often IMO. I'm just fat, maybe that helps XD

Attached: WIN_20180311_07_44_32_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

What's your hrt regimine?

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

Attached: 089qzxgoqyw5svyd2022241000000.jpg (394x577, 25K)

Fake ginger doesn't count.

Kill yourself. What good do you offer the world with your autistic manner of speech?

>Nothing

no, tits are too natural

( guy you like ) damn. how sad.. thanks anyways Beautiful ! you got me Diamonds over here. not i just need too finish off. IF i could i would play with your nipples AND spank you ;)

" I'm Pissed cause you called me out on the Obvious about me now the truth about me is out "

>what you just said

kek

Heya, It's trappy traps here. Don't listen to the meanie, one last pic. just cos im nice :) U get to see how fat I am lmao, look at that beer belly :P

Attached: WIN_20180311_08_20_30_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

You have a a absolute perfect set ov tits

Trappy Traps ! like the name ! :) thanks for the last pic. i'm gonna finish too this photo of you cutie ;)

Until we see the dick it both is and isn't a trap

lol, thanks! I'm glad you like it I'm afraid I can't start 'talking' talking with you. But if you would like I would be more than happy to add you on steam :) I don't really have any friends tbh
PS, have a pic of me from like a year and a half ago of me holding my old bong

Attached: 16295355_572614646278281_1900947721_n.jpg (800x600, 48K)

steam name?

you should be able to find it by searching infoterror . my current nickname is "Pick Up A Weel Gun" with a picture of that fat jew kid holding a nug of weed

Attached: 28700827_760916867450949_9089644789598615290_o.jpg (1280x1588, 532K)

Manly belly and bellybutton, also face. It's a trans trap

sent

Scoops, lmao

Attached: FractalLight.png (691x1080, 143K)

Cute photo of you :) I finished and ready too go again. also sadly i don't use steam. maybe i can find you around online here. in certain threads ?

im in the US and have to go to bed but I'd love to talk and play some games later on

I'm not really a regular poster on here unfortunatly. I normally just lurk to. If you want you can add me on skype but I dont use that TOO much. My skype name should be infoterror7232 (don't really wanna give out my real name on here)

Attached: 1479412069589.jpg (1296x986, 555K)

trap or not?

Attached: iamege.jpg (960x960, 96K)

Kik? I'd like to inspect them

I'm the trap in this tread and i can say without a doubt that that is not a trap. Those cheeks are way too full. She just has a strong jawline

Attached: 1493700552434.jpg (600x476, 55K)

After 5 or so years someone actually made a trap thread the right way.
Not a faggot today, OP.

if you look up trash for fluffy threads ( those are mostly dead threads we can replay posts on there ) that way we can mostly find each other. and no i am not into fluffies i know a few who lurk Sup Forums who are into fluffies

Still doesn't pass for female
Enjoy your 50% suicide rate

I don't use kik but I did post my steam ID a couple comments up. Also the shit quality pics of the fat fuck are me XD

Attached: 1520736542340.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

Do you alreddy cut your dick off or thinking about it ?

I will try to bare it in mine, but to be completely honest. I go through phazes of browsing Sup Forums a lot, to not browsing at all for a few weeks. If you can add me on skype it would be a lot better. Sorry to be a pain in the ass :(
I honestly don't really mind if I don't pass 100%. I mean, I'm still happy with the changes that I've had and I still look more feminine and attractive than what some women let themselves degrade too. I'm a bit chubby but atleast I'm not some blob of a thing lol. And besides, good clothing/makeup and just a goods routine can hide a LOT of your bodies imperfections.
Thinking about it, but tbh I'm really worried about the size/sensation of the end result if I do get that done and I sometimes think about maybe just getting my girl pouch removed instead cos I'm a total chicken.

Attached: hall.jpg (730x1080, 420K)

On the left, trap. On the right, dyke.