So, another expansion again this year, are you giving it a shot Sup Forums?

So, another expansion again this year, are you giving it a shot Sup Forums?

Attached: 27393EC8-8FF5-48CD-A48D-B6623DB38CFA.jpg (337x150, 20K)

Not unless the new vanilla ends up being shit.

Vanilla, TBC, and WotLK til the day I die.

Nope. Checked out after the time traveling expac. Straight up cancer.

We going pre-CoS or what?

I will be trying classic, but there's always a good chance Blizzard will fucking ruin that. If that doesn't work out, the vanilla private server scene will continue to thrive and Blizz will never have another chance at this again.

Trying not to get my hopes up. The retail WoW community is literally, and unironically, fucking retarded, and the people in charge will be pushed to listen to them.

I'm going to wait for vanilla servers, even though I was not a huge fan of vanilla at the time. I much more preferred BC and WOTLK. I'll likely give it a shot though and quit after a couple months like usual.
Has not been the same since Cats.
I did play a lot of WoD, that's why I always give new xpacs a chance. Never know if they're good unless you try them.

Between Monster Hunter World and Dragon's Crown coming to PS4 on May 15 I won't have the time for another amazing WoW expansion.

Haha exactly what I thought, I’ll have to give the retail version a go, and then if that goes to shit, classic will be good, until they ruin it.

When are vanilla servers going up?

I'll wait until it's dirt cheap, like I did with Legion which I purchased a little over a month ago.

Not sure if you misunderstood me, or if I'm too tired to understand.

I will NOT be playing BFA at all, ever. Only trying classic.
There is no ETA, but probably whenever BFA comes out will be around the time it's released. They usually release the expansion within a year of announcing it, so it can't be that far off.

I've been playing since '05, and purchased the expansion already, so yeah

I've started to play wow a couple of months ago, am i to late?

when classic comes, if it isn't shit, it'll be the perfect time to start

I'm still playing WoW vanilla on elysium. I have a long way to go still.

Yeah you are right. I just feel i got on the train when it was already going downhill into a crash.

Nah, that crash was when Cata was released. You're in the smoldering wreckage right now, that may or may not have a fire truck on the way.

No. Join us at Elysium instead. Vanilla is still as great as ever.

Can I still play WoW on a private server without paying?
>Inb4 poorfag

My man.

KEK. thanks for the info. I always knew about wow but the monthly cost was a killer for me. Now that i have the money i finally started to play.

Yes. Check out Elysium.

Elysium has a high Russian population. It's not a bad server, but there's going to be some cultural/language barriers.

On March 31st, Kronos will release Kronos 3, a fresh vanilla private server that'll have less Chinese and Russian problems than other servers do.

If you aren't familiar with the private server scene, there can be a BIG fucking problem with chinks. Rice niggers are either
>shit at the game
or
>gold farmers/spammers
russians are annoying too, but just because you don't know what they're saying. At least they don't destroy the games economy.

Already have and it's fun.
Wyrmrest accord.
The free 110 boost and 100 boost is nice.
Game feels like wotlk but slightly different.
It's wow. Can't expect anything but wow.

WOW 4LYFE BABY