How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: Image.jpg (500x731, 69K)

Attached: milk.gif (275x166, 1.12M)

i want to lick a girls butt

Attached: tumblr_nwwhup3DiS1s5u80uo1_1280.jpg (600x1000, 179K)

Why?

Attached: 1520614104452.jpg (162x164, 4K)

No? I'd just wash it off or grab another fork dumbass

Attached: 0738D852-EC2A-45DE-BA70-5475C21D528B.jpg (876x686, 45K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: The Best.jpg (480x360, 11K)

A thread died for this. You faggot.

Attached: 1516817479364.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

The fuck is that to the left of the fork? Part of a straw wrapper? Lettuce? Jeebas Fuck, that's gonna bug me.

Attached: Ahh.jpg (400x257, 16K)

butter.

i need a new fork and have to wash my hands

Dammit, it is, isn't it. That makes so much more sense.
Thanks user.

No it's margerine dumbass

Horny

That you were that vexed over it and didn't think of butter first makes me concerned as to what other alternatives you were considering...

Like you have real problems posting this for the nth time.

I almost never have pancakes, and I don't put butter on when I do, so I guess it just didn't occur to me. For some reason it really reminded me of a piece of shredded lettuce, and I couldn't think of why anyone would mix pancakes and lettuce.

Whipped cream or a bit of left over egg are some other alternatives. But fair enough.

Hey me too guy. Lets pretend we're both girls and lick each others asses.

Infuriated