K E K

K E K

He's elite though

Amazed that they didn't go for Tuchel

>they didn't go for shit

amazing

This is so painful. You can already predict the season and reactions.

it's still funny. I never seen so much support for a manager from non club fans

They will win the league next year. capit

Based Arsene

WENGER IN!

Yeah obscure signings from Belgium and the French second division are sure to make the difference next year. They'll barely miss Sanchez.

JUST

ah yes, because that's definitely what Arsenal will do

why do they keep doing this to themselves?

>they kept the shit they already knew

yeah winning a league, that's exactly what they are going to do

We have no choice wenger...

Wenger Out is an actual mental disorder, when will someone medicate these retards?

Wenger IN is literally Stockholm syndrome.

Titles are overrated anyhow.

I remember when Wenger was actually a competent coach during the Vieira/Gilberto/Pires/Henry/Parlour/etc. era and when Arsenal wasn't an Ajax-tier franchise whose only goal is to reach comfy 3rd/4th place and sell young players for big shekels, I remember when Arseanal's management faored actual trophies instead of transfer shekels.

They'll be 4th again and celebrate it like a championship

WENGER IN

Good choice. Memers will see it differently, but if the Arsenal fans had their say the team would be 10th or lower at this point.

Talking about Championship league??

...is he blackmailing someone important?

Dragan Stojkovic is in a castle in the Alsatian countryside right now being tested on all facets of football, studying days of footage, and reading the mountain of Wenger's handwritten notes. He's been groomed for succession since 1994. He will take Arsenal to the 2020-21 quadruple. Cap this.

Those literally won Leicester the title. 1 of them then literally won Chelsea the title.

WONGA INN

The best thing is it's reported there is no break clause, so no matter what happens Wenger will see out the whole contract and he will probably sign another 2 year contract after this one.

my sides reached critical mass

>Wenger is just 4 places better than the fans
kek

this is painful, but it's just more of the same. Not like Arsenal fans aren't used to this already

no Champion's League next year might allow Wenger to simplify his management and focus hard on the league. Could be different. How amazing would it feel if he actually does go and win the league next year? Would justify everything

Wenger has been going really great with what he has, if it was up to me id keep him until he retires, no one gets behind this club more than I do, coming from a true devoted fan

WENGER IN

I don't think you can really blame the champions league when Arsenal always get knocked out in the round of 16 and their title challenge collapses in December or January. It would be different if they made it all the way to the semi-finals.

player of the season was literally an obscure signing from the french second division when he came into the premier league

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we all knew this waa coming, why are you laughing?

WENGER IN