Why does Sup Forums think if you are Muslim you are automatically Arab?

Why does Sup Forums think if you are Muslim you are automatically Arab?

Turkey and Iran are both non-arab countries and have very little genetic mixture with Arabs, their languages are not even the same families.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/files/2009/10/Muslimpopulation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You could have mentioned the kazaks and indinesians but you mention turks and iranians that are like 80% arab

Be slayed,slave

because the majority of muslims are arabs.
they same reason why people automatically think about russians if slavs being mentioned.
or americans if someone is talking about north america in general.

I thought the majority of Muslims were Indonesian.

>Portugal
t. Al-Andalus

I'm aware but people imply that Turks, Iran are Arabs

The majority of people (including ones here) are stupid fucks.

They also think Slavs speak the same language and we're all different versions of Russians.

Actually, here we are. The data is from 2009 nut I doubt these SEA region Muslims have been breeding less over the past few years.

pewforum.org/files/2009/10/Muslimpopulation.pdf

T*rks are a mixture of Ayyrabs, Kurds, Iranians, Armenians, Hittites, Mongolians, Slavs and Greeks. Subhanallah we are literally diversity itself.

>Americans believe there are non-Arab Muslims

Indonesia just has the highest Muslim population as a country. If you break things down by ethnicity, then most Muslims are Arab

>Turkey
>Not arabs

>If you break things down by ethnicity, then most Muslims are Arab
I doubt that but I have to to work and can't take the autistic time to crunch the numbers.

>and we're all different versions of Russians.
More like that you're all Eastern European snow niggers, which you are. The minor differences are largely irrelevant. What matters is that the more of you in modern nations, the worse those nations are.
It's like sewage: you don't need to know the constituent parts to be aware that it is best kept separated from human dwellings.

Be grateful that Hiroyuki even allows you albino Africans to post on Sup Forums. Know your place.

>and we're all different versions of Russians.
implying you are not.
all other slavs are just russians mixed with someone else. like bulgarians are a mix of proto-russians and turks, poles areca mix of proto-russians and germans and etc.

Jesus, since when did chinks become that arrogant?

>If you break things down by ethnicity, then most Muslims are Arab
Wrong. See It's a good thing institutions exist to track this sort of data, you dumb frost monkey.

>mfw I keep the eur*cucks and am*risharts misinformed on purpose with LAPRing in order to repel them and keep my summer vocations cheap and long while fucking r*ssian and ukr*nian bitches left and right

Don't come here for your aidstreatment afterwards.

Turks are mostly mixed with Greeks, the others are a small minority

Because Islam is Arabic colonization
No joke, Persians and Turks may be related and have not that much influence from Arabs in terms of genetics, but culturally they are 80+ % islamized ( as long as you don't speak about their liberal diaspora or westernized citizens)

Nah, wouldn't say so
Greek admixture is only a thing in the most Western parts, Turks are mostly mixed with Persians and share huge similarity in culture and genetics with them

>breathing the same air with dönercis
I would rather commit sudoku tbqh.

Calling iberians al andalus is like calling you Navajo ir Cherokee, just invaders inerians conquered.