How do you confront your drug dealer for shorting you on a bag if your a white ass bitch

How do you confront your drug dealer for shorting you on a bag if your a white ass bitch

Attached: ak.jpg (775x558, 171K)

Ask him to weight in front of you, just say you’ve been screwed over in the past and just don’t want any issues

That’s your own fault. Weight before u buy

I just wish I could buy the shit from someone accredited with the BBB

This. Tanita is your friend.

Bring up weed and at some point say oh yea the last one seemed to be a little short. Don't imply that they did it on purpose just let them know you noticed and have him weigh it in front of u next time or something.

Just don't hit them up for a while, they'll hit you up after a bit asking you if you need some. Just say "nah, I'm good" and let it be.

Had to tell one of my dealers about shorting me after it happened a few times in a row. First few times I let it go then I finally told em' that my last few sacks were a gram short.

Few weeks later he apologized and gave me a 10g sack for the price of a qtr so it worked out. Speak up user. Unless hes a hardcore black gangster. Then he might shoot yo ass.

>drugs
>white
Pick one

Attached: 1513693706062.png (1200x1452, 1.84M)

Depends how close you are honestly; Once I told my dude that I weighed it up and it was short 0.4 and he said he gave me the wrong bag and added it to my next bag.

Burn his stash and say "you better not short me again or ill call the cops on you next time faggot bitch"

just say you cant buy shit anymore. losing a customer is losing money. he might hook you up.

Don't buy from niggers

I don't have many options for dealers live in a small town. Wish I could use the mail, but the smell would be so obvious

>Weed
>Not Buying From Niggers

Attached: 1517128340818.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

It is a problem that you think blacks got a monopoly on smoke. Ask around. Buy white.

Like anything in general or?

Dont overthink it. My shit was x amount of grams light last time, typical response is my bad. Never had any problems this way.

>interacting with niggers

No it wouldn't, I get an oz a month mailed to me from mjxm.ca, they vacuum seal it.

Yeah in canada

Don't buy from him again. The fuck you want to do kick his ass then expect him to sell you fat bags for the rest of your lives no way sucker.

Lol, I go into a nicely kept store and shop for any strain of marijuana I want legally, don't have to deal with dealers, i know exactly how strong my pot is and i know its weighed right.

Don't let the media fool you. Most black dudes are cool. Like others have said. Just weigh it yourself and say you were short. If it's like $5 worth and he's not even close to you, just move on to someone else. If his shit is really good buy again and immediately weigh it. It's not always possible to sit and watch them weigh it when you buy it. Just be cool. This isn't hard drugs. You don't get shot over $20 or less difference of weed. I've found being friends with my dealers gets them to give me extra.

This

Vacuum sealing can work in other countries too, it's not a process that relies upon geographical location.

>Hey Frank you shorted me sport
>Bix nood mu fucka sucks teeth smacks lips
>Makes up difference next
>Thanks sport

+1 for bix nood

Just tell him that that last bag was short. You aren’t trying to get ripped off, and that if the next bag isn’t straight you are going to have to stop buying from him.

Most dealers aren’t willing to lose a good customer over a few bucks.

I don't have a drug dealer. I buy weed at a store.

Lucky you. What state?

Stop patronizing this dealer and tell all your friends that he shorts folk.

Any black market is dangerous as fuck and the best recourse normies have is word of mouth. You have consumer power and nothing else, so use it. Not only will you not get your ass beat, but you will boost the business of the honest dealers in your town which, if it's as small as you say, could probably use the help.

Also ask your friends for a better dealer. Better to be sober than to engage in business dealings with a known liar in an illegal industry.

Report him to your local authorities. That’ll teach him a lesson

Attached: E54500C1-D20B-42BE-811F-8F637DAADC4A.jpg (641x706, 91K)

This is a terrible idea that will get your ass beat, your entire scene to turn their backs on you as a narc, and will keep you sober for years, whatever else you think of the politics. Do this if you're incredibly stupid.

The angle i was coming from was 1. You get a criminal off the streets 2. Start a new clean sober life. Win win

OP is talking about lowest level pot dealers. nobody is getting their ass beat and there's so many nobody would have trouble finding one that doesn't know they're a narc

I say get an AK and shoot his house up, like most Americans do when there is a problem.