The English LITERALLY consider a run of low 30s to be a """heatwave"""

The English LITERALLY consider a run of low 30s to be a """heatwave"""
>Brits boiled through their hottest day of the year on Sunday (local time) when it ticked over 32 degrees Celsius, with local beaches inundated by those attempting to cool off.
>With a 35°C day forecast for later in the week, Public Health England has triggered a level three amber health warning with emergency services on standby for the ill, vulnerable and elderly.
>"Excessive exposure to high temperatures can kill. Excess seasonal deaths start to occur at 25C,” PHE stated.
>The Met office reported that the UK would become hotter than the Bahamas on ‘Meltdown Monday’.
>"It is mainly going to be dry, looking at the whole event," a spokeswoman for the Met Office said.
>"Wednesday, Thursday and Friday look dry with good spells of sunshine.

>"The temperatures are expected to be in the mid to high 20s for all three of those days."
>Meanwhile a crash on the M25 Highway left gridlocked passengers to “bake”, with some “braving” the conditions on foot in a bid to make their flights from Heathrow Airport.

whats on your flag

couple of stars

cumsplats

Based on their average seasonal high temps, it is technically a heat wave if it is well above average for an extended period of time. A heatwave can occur in any season, in fact a few years ago we had a heatwave during the winter, in NSW, due to unseasonally high temperature over a week or so.
2012, I think.

I'm not talking about the official definition of a heatwave you fucking autist but what weather is considered "hot"

There is nothing more pathetic than a completely off topic and arbitrary comment used as an attempt to shut down conversation.
If you're going to try and take the piss, at least employ a bit of wit.
I could easily make some dumb quip asking how the French summer differs to that back home in the middle east, but that would be lazy. Don't be lazy, user.

think that might be a union jack

butthurt how much?

That's a lot of words to express your butthurt.

Considered "hot" is also based on objective standards, you dumb fucking teenager. The same goes to you as it does the spurdo posting Arab: don't be a dumb cunt. This isn't Sup Forums. Lurk two years before posting because cancerous cunts like you make this place nauseating for everyone else.

反省しろ

autism
autism

This isn't Sup Forums.
Stop treating Sup Forums like a toilet.

how new are you

Common sense isn't autism, you cancerous fucking teenager.
Fuck off and finish your homework.

>muh serious discussion
reddit is going to be more your speed and I say that completely unironically.

Sup Forums wasn't always Sup Forums 2.0, you cancerous fucking newfag.
Scum like you are the reason this place is so shit so often. Pull your fucking head in, cunt.
反省しろ

so you're a complete freshcunt then

>"Excessive exposure to high temperatures can kill. Excess seasonal deaths start to occur at 25C,” PHE stated.
wtf that's the weather we're getting right now during winter

Stop fighting rude cunts.

>convert to farenheit
>30 = 86 degrees
that's starting to reach levels of uncomfortably hot but it's not unbearable.
That being said the high tomorrow for me is 25 C and 33-35 sounds annoyingly hot.

>farenheit

fucking lol every time

What the actual fuck?

If the average high never exceeds 22C, 30C is fucking hot.
Here we just aren't used to it and we don't have some measures to deal with it like you guys.
Here houses try to get as much light in as possible, we have no AC etc.

it shouldn't be a surprise that when temperatures reach hotter than usual, it's called a heatwave AND the locals consider it quite hot

it would be like if Sydney had consecutive days with an overnight low of just below zero, we would consider that a coldwave and to be especially cold, while Europeans probably wouldn't

autism

>25°
>"""heat"""wave

>Here we just aren't used to it
That's called being a pussy. Humans are humans.

>Excess seasonal deaths occur at 25C

that's all it said, Mario. Probably very elderly frail people, as well

autism

don't get butthurt that no one cares for your "LE AUSSIES ARE SO TOUGH IN THE HEAT XDXD" schtick

>be old brit cunt
>run around doing triple backflips at 24°
>fucking instantly die at 25° because of the heatwave

alright

Yes, and I walk around in shorts and a t-shirt when it's 15C. Might swim in the local canal to cool down.
While people from hot countries will be walking around in a thick winter coat.

autism

that is not how it works
>LE U R AUDISTIG XDXD

>LE U R LE PANDERING XD LMAO

AC is rare in homes and most homes are built to retain heat. Plus the government has been running schemes to provide insulation which has made a bunch of homes even more like sweatshops during summer nights. Yanks do live in places like Texas and california but blast themselves with AC all day

*sits in an air conditioned building all day*

In complete and utter sobering seriousness I would strongly consider giving up sex for the rest of my life before giving up air conditioning.

I'm strange though and keep my apartment at about 65F