Netherlands - Morocco

Are you ready to see The Shitlands get their ass handed to them by Morocco tonight?
It will be hilarious to see The Netherlands loose and see them sink even further.

nos.nl/artikel/2175868-broers-amrabat-hopen-tegen-oranje-de-bal-in-de-familie-te-houden.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuo1Rju7QtM
sbs6.nl/programmas/oranje/videos/VrOn1zABCUc/video/
youtu.be/YKXOnNzQ7bo
youtu.be/MP0SV-3mf5o
transfermarkt.be/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/plus/0/galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=107&yt0=Show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

31st May - Morocco v The Netherlands (Friendly)
4th June - The Netherlands v Ivory Coast (Friendly)
9th June - The Netherlands v Luxemboury (WC2018 Qualifier)

> The match on the 9th has to be won to try and make a chance of reaching Russia through the playoffs

>tfw used to buy cheap carpets and other shit from drunkard Moroccan sellers
>they're nowhere to be seen now

I guess they all went to the Netherlands

>Morocco B v Morocco A
exciting... No thanks, I'll pass

>watching international friendlies

Can't get any more boring than that desu

If you don't win against Luxembourg you actually do not deserve to qualify for the next 3 cups.

Is this the equivelant of England Scotland?

Do the Netherlands have any good player that is under 30?

If Scots are the most hated minority in your country, then yes

Ironically you're right.

No, Netherlands - Germany is the equivelant of England - Scotland.

Nope, they're all shit.

After the 2010 WC the Dutch FA went overboard.

The Netherlands received alot of hate and critism for their ugly football during the final.

The Dutch FA went overboard and demanded all Dutch clubs and academies play like Barcalona.

The Dutch FA wanted entertaining and beautiful football over winning football

This plan has not been working and now we have a generation of shitty player whom are incapable of playing without constant instructions.

Watch this video, Frank de Boer admit that beautiful football is more important to winning football.

> "We have to play attractive football"

youtube.com/watch?v=zuo1Rju7QtM

Sory for the copy/pasta.

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

t. Voetbal Inside

So yes

Many of the Morocco players have dual Dutch-Moroccan nationality and were born in The Netherlands. They chose to play for Morocco because they have a better chance of playing regularly there. Also, they on Ramadan.

If Oranje loses, that's very very bad.

>We
>Losing to some shit 3rd world country like MOROCCO

Nice meme

Why did they decide to play the match in Morocco? The stadium is practically empty.

It begins

THEM LOLZ!
Dutch commentator:
> The Moroccan NT has more Dutch born players than the Dutch NT

why is Netherlands so shit since 2010? seriously, even dutch football league is just few places ahead of croatian football league, which is basically peasant league played on unfarmed fields

After the 2010 WC the Dutch FA went overboard.
The Netherlands received alot of hate and critism for their ugly football during the final.

The Dutch FA went overboard and demanded all Dutch clubs and academies play like Barcalona.
The Dutch FA wanted entertaining and beautiful football over winning football

This plan has not been working and now we have a generation of shitty players whom are incapable of playing without constant instructions.

Oops!
Read

Ironically Ajax just reached the EC final with a team with an average age of ~20.

link anyone?

sbs6.nl/programmas/oranje/videos/VrOn1zABCUc/video/

sbs6.nl

Reminder that the Moroccan players are doing Ramadan and didn't eat shit since sunrise.

>Maroccon
>Following the law

same goes for netherlands players

LOL
> Promes
Infront of goal, can't even score.

> Morocco
Plays 4-3-3 and hollandse school better than The Swamplands

>People still dripping in
Why can't these people be punctual? It's not hard.

literally 3 players in the current selection have that and one of them is refusing to play for Morocco because of their idiotic coach

I thought I heard someone say 6. 7 if you count the absentee. But that's counting the bench.

>you

PROMES GOAT

GOOOOAAAL
And a cheeky dab to increase his market value

That is racist! Reporting you to the European Court of Human Rights.

That "Dab" triggered the hell out of me.

> Dabbing is racist and disciminating towards others.

Yes! I've become a SJW and started censoring others.

PROMESING

Are you okay?

Stream has turend into slideshow

FUCK THAT !
That should have been a penalty for Morocco!

I hope their will be riots and Amsterdam burn down to the ground.

youtu.be/YKXOnNzQ7bo

Install the ZiggoGo app on Windows10. Works better than streaming through a browser.

>cheeky dab to increase his market value

youtu.be/MP0SV-3mf5o

The Netherlands hating autist is my favorite poster

Sunday The Swampland will play Ivory Coast.
Being coached by a Belgium

I hope we loose to Ivory Coast. Then the proof will be without dought that we are shit and Belgium has always been superior to us.

>Moroccon national team
>only 2 players born in Morocco

Pure autismkino

>Windows10
Sorry, I don't have that system, the computer I do own exposes my latent homosexuality.
Next week I'll have a proper television anyway so why bother.

Anyone got that a screengrab of that?

> "Welkom to Morocco" banner

Is The Dost playing?

Who plays home? Oh wait, doesn't matter.

He's on the bench

do you actually have autism?

hihihihihi

That's moderate punishment for theft.

No, why do you ask?
Look, I just hate our country. I want our country to sink soo low. People will finally wake up and make it great again. Soo many failures our country has made. It has to end.

Mainly frenchies and dutchies.

transfermarkt.be/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/plus/0/galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=107&yt0=Show

so yes then

Looks like Advokaat will win this one and he hasn't even started yet. Best record in Holland's history.

Who here loves dick?

You probably are
t. fellow autist

love dick

hate advocaat

>Le self hating Dutch man
Such a shitty meme.

You're living in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world. Stop bitching. Except maybe not if you're poor as shit or an immigrant. In which case, kys faggot.

Here we go again.
The TV pundits are not happy. The football is ugly.
They want to see beautiful football over winning football. We need to sell our brand around the world.

Go watch
> KanNietWaarZijn
Go watch those failures, it will make you shit your pants out of embarresment.

>Marokkanen

LOL ! Them coward Dutch Boys
Morocan player hits and kick a dutch player.
All the dutch player does is fall to the ground like a pussy.

what is this guy's problem?

We should have more respect for the Morocan players.

They are playing on an empty stomach due to Ramadan.

Only white, cis gendered, males of priveledge are too blame. Never minorities

>pic related taken from the European Commission's eurostat site
Not claiming that toothpaste salesmen are poorfags but the country with the highest wages in the EU is usually one of Denmark, Sweden or Belgium.

Cool Norwegians still are the best.

>Veltman
why is he even playing

>Uhhh?

My apologies, I meant: one of the countries with the highest quality of life. Not necessarily highest wage per capita.

>Zoet

Jesus Christ get cillessen back asap

Cillessen is even more shit.
Any dutch goalkeeper is shit.

Has Memphis decided to exclusively use his heels?

Have you ever tasted the food in Holland? It's revolting. If you knew any better you'd leave Holland. Lots of richfags do but even the poorfags are starting to realize Holland isn't doing that great. Also, it isn't only medical tourism. Van kuttehuizen of huppeldepup fix your healthcare.

I respectfully disagree. Cillessen was never great, but you could at least count on him to not completely miss a fucking corner. His footballing abilities are a bit better as well.

I love how bad the banners are

GOOOOOOOAAAAL

Racist !
Racist !
Racist !

How dare you score a goal agains a minority !

>de ligt

What kind of ridiculous argument is that? We're allowed to prepare and consume foreign dishes you know...

JUSTICE SERVED !
JUSTICE SERVED !

If you're going to get a red, at least do it properly and break his legs.

Lol. Wat een kankermongool die De Ligt.

Oh dog, we're going to lose against a team of hungry hungry skellingtons and oranje rejects aren't we.

Nigel says the same. English food is even worse though. Kees still manages to ruin the foreign dishes to suit his """""taste""""".

> it's a selfhating dutch poster thread

He is worst poster

That number 10 in Morocco deserves a beating. What a little cunt he is.

shit threads and easy to see it's him by his retarded way of 'speaking'

Prepare to be

> Blacked.com

when we play Ivory Coast

>De Ligt in prison

shouldn't even be on the field desu

By Western European standards, I guess our food is not that great. That said, it's miles ahead of any Eastern European cuisine.