Do you hear cars blasting loud music often in your city?

do you hear cars blasting loud music often in your city?

no

Never

My city is 98% white

is this detroit

All the time. It's the fuckin' hispanics.

Look at my flag and take a guess

>flag

Constantly, in my small southern coastal US town. And it's just as likely to be some dumb redneck hick as it is a shitskin.

So is mine, but all of the latinos live in a trailer park together and they blast their music until 2AM. I don't know if they do it anymore because I think the police made them stop

My boy has 6 12's in his escalade shit sounds dank af

I just hear that signature Subaru boxer engine sound all fucking day
brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap-brap

Can't hear it over the sound of my own loud music

Music and retards with loud engines. I hate boy racers.

Know these feel all too well in Texas. These people are such fucking cockroaches.

>my boy
You mean your wife's son?

If it's too loud, you're too old.

fucking things should be banned completely in homes and vehicles, nightclubs etc should have to apply for a permit and prove it cannot be heard by nearby resisdents

Nah, thats dumb. Think of the Imax without subs, you like the Imax dont you? Thats why people like subs. Why people like subs should be self explanetarium. Some people overdo it just to be jackasses, I agree there but come on. You want something really gay, look to people that make their mufflers sounding like there car is about ready to hit the junk yard. At least subs dont sound like godzilla.

His boyfriend.

my town is too white for that shit, maybe rarely if its some shithead highschoolers

to be honest, I live in a small city that is definitely mostly white. I work downtown on the corner of a fairly busy intersection and about once a day I can hear the vibration bullshit that like rocks the whole car.

Yeah but not much reggaeton thankfully

every second car driving past my house is doing twice the speed limit and blasting shitty techo druggie music.
its a fad that has lasted way too long and only serves to piss people off.

Poor Pontiac

F

Personally I always thought it was annoying people blasting music, vibrating peoples cars and crap. I still think it's ghetto and a waste of money since those cars will be targeted by robbers for their expensive stereo systems.

BUT when I blast whatever music even my stock stereo with windows down, I get way less people tailgating and trying to cut me off. Also like loud motorcycles, they are way more aware of where you are with it as well so a little less chance of dimwits driving like idiots not looking in their mirrors.

I'm all for it as long as the bass doesn't vibrate other peoples glass and cars.

A lot, I live in El Paso so it's not surprising

IMAX would need to apply for a permit the same as nightclubs, honestly our governments are a fucking joke when it comes to noise pollution not being taken seriously, it can and has literally driven people to murder

Never.

Hell yeah, mainly country here, but i'm the one blasting that nigger noise (windows up)

>Brisbane
Rarely. In the early 2000s it was more common, but people think it's pretty basic these days.

Everyone rigging up systems in their cars was a huge trend here in the late 90's and early 2000's but now you hardly ever see it. People still like upgrading their speakers but I hardly ever see anyone shoving huge subwoofers into their trunks anymore.

Yeah cause 1) those heavy boxes will drag down their gas mileage when gas is so expensive nowadays 2) they do get targeted by criminals who hear their sound system going off just like with cars with 22 inch rims

Yeah that's what happened in my city. Everyone stopped storing things in their cars or putting aftermarket parts on because everything gets stolen now. Cars are already have a ton of random unknown money risks associated with them, no point adding on to that risk.

Yea.

My own.

>inb4 wigger

What is sound quality?

Probably sounds like shit. Will overpower everything.

The best feeling in life is driving downtown blaring dad rock out of your speakers

I am rich.
I don't live anywhere near minorities.
There are literally walls gates keeping these sorts of people away from me.

Do chileans have cars? i would think u guys ride donkeys and the rich ones horses

I used to have four 12" subs in the back of a tiny car and it was my hobby to troll people because i'm the whitest guy you'd ever meet, shit was hilarious. Like getting a back massage while driving too. But yes it is totally an obnoxious hobby and I am sure that many people grew to hate me over it.

Enjoy your torque dip faggot

Yup, guess why? Because I'm the faggot who turns that bass up.

At least I don't play nigger rap though.

Yes.

It's me.

>tfw I often hear Muslims driving around and blasting Qur'an recitations and nasheeds from their cars

Such if life in suburban Melbourne.

*such is life

sicc doo

there's always niggers rolling up the street next to my place blasting their shitty ape bass, really grinds my shit