Turned Star Wars into SJW propaganda

>turned Star Wars into SJW propaganda
>turned capeshit into SJW propaganda
>relies on heavy focus-testing and marketing to carry them
>Have turned all of Hollywood into a glorified assembly-line production
>gave birth to "Universes" concept which is milking galore in practice
>endless amount of shills that roam social media to defend them at any point

This is the cancer that will kill Hollywood. They're going to ramp up their propaganda tenfold now that leftists lost the election.

It's specifically aimed at retards like you, stop complaining, you're the one to blame you fucking pixar apologist.

>stop complaining
Suck my cock Disney shill fuck.

>This is the cancer that will kill Hollywood

But it's dying also 47% of Disney's revenue is from cable and ESPN is killing them.

You seem confused. This has nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards.

Star Wars have always been about social justice, it's literally its plot

No it wasn't. It was about a rebellion towards a totalitarian regime. It was never about gay people's right to be jedi.

No, you're an hypocrite you pays to watch those shitty movies, you're the problem, stop watching di$ney productions, stop giving them attention.

Yes it was.

But I don't though. I pirate their content and I am disgusted to even do that these days.

Not anymore, Rey's gonna be a dyke, you know because she's a femanazi manifested so she's going to be pro female therefore needing no man for nothing, not even procreation.

I hate the house of Rat and that son of a bitch, J.J.

To be a capable force user you had to be at the very least been taught by some one. NOT anymore. Rey's all capable for no reason and can out force defeat a veritable force adept. Bigger dumber death star and the rebellion is still the rebellion even though they showed celebration across the galaxy of the Emperors defeat. Rey being good at everything for no reason. Happens onto the Falcon, pilots it better than anyone, knows more about it than anyone. Can climb a mountain can speak every language needed to further the plot. Tie fighter crashes, no one, not one person knew how to find it. Tie fighter crashes from space and both Finn and the fag Poe survives. Han Solo returned to his smuggler roots? He's within distance of Rey and Finn even though the galaxy is a big place and yet They're able to meet because? Ren's powerful enough to force freeze a blaster bolt, but is jobbed to Rey's superior telepathy? But Rey was never trained or taught so how could she....Orange Yoda finds Luke's light saber on a gas giant? That' like looking for a needle in a haystack that is the size of Rhode Island.

tl;dr
>disney is making billions of dollars giving fans what they want to see
>how do we stop them?

I'm a Star Wars fan and I never asked for a dindu and Mary Sue to be the new main characters as if it was a cheap B-rate teenage movie.

This is true but i've come to realise it's the consumer's fault for being such retards

>disney shill spotted

>implying Disney is idealogical

The only language Disney speaks is money.

>it was a cheap B-rate teenage movie
so was the original star wars.

tfa is literally the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time.
so you can bitch about it all you want but Disney did something right.

But they're not giving fans what they want to see. A great many fans said after viewing the force awakens the movie felt like a bit of a let down. Disney forced a social Justice warrior piece and then marketed the movie as the second coming of A New Hope, when it wasn't that much better than Clone Wars.
I tell people if the plot was about Ewoks fornicating with droids people would have still paid to see it because it was the sequel to the largest most well known franchise in history. It wasn't the plot but the very legend of the film that sold tickets.

But they're not though. It was a sequel to Star Wars. So obviously it would have done better than expected at the box office. Let's see them repeat that.

They did nothing right. It was the SEQUEL to star wars. Calling it a sequel was the only thing they did right. All else was expected. The movie was trash though. Fans won't spend the same amount for a mediocre sjw forced fest.

>gave birth to "Universes" concept which is milking galore in practice
this is really the only negative here
Star Wars and capeshits were shit before disney
Now they are just more formulaic shit

It actually underperformed considering how much Disney spent buying the IP and then marketing the movie. It didn't even beat Avatar.

>underperformed
2 billion dollars is underperforming?
you actually expected them to make back the entire cost of lucasfilm in 1 movie?

A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi was some of the best science fiction ever seen. The Force Awakens was a cash grab tempered with SJW propaganda.

After Force Awakens I doubt that many people will support rogue one like they did the other film.

And Transformers The Fallen made upwards of a Billion plus, so what's your point?

>Avatar.
not a fan of star wars but can someone explain to me how the holy fuck in hell that Avatar made all that money?

Poor Walt turn in his grave seeing what the kikes have done to Disney.

>A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi was some of the best science fiction ever seen

jesus user now you're just trolling.
star wars was a rip off of a japanese movie.
empire was the only decent one and it was certainly no masterpiece.
return was literally worse than tfa.

stock millennial reaction

Disney went from creating magic to simply emulating it

>millennial
i'm 47 dipshit.
i actually saw all the orginal star wars films in theatres.
>except a new hope. i saw that at a drive-in

Because of Social Pressure maybe. It was marketed as a hip accomplished science fiction masterpiece that would transcend the medium and it wasn't even that. Then people started tripping balls over the ficitonal dull universe and the call of legend made it huger than the sum of its parts.

A rip off was it. It's probably nice existing in 2016 cued in on every pop culture reference since the moon landing but there was a time people only knew about what was printed or shown on television. To them, it was original and fresh and unique and masterful.

cool story bro

I don't think you're actually real, or you're 19. Jesus fucking christ.

Star wars wouldnt need to exist (nor be so world renowned) if adults actually wanted to watch good films

Don't be mad at disney for exploiting people's weaknesses, that's a basis for successful business

>gave birth to "Universes"
You mean like all those Universal Monster cross-overs or the Japanese kaiju stuff that existed for decades before?

Star Wars is hardly science fiction. It's fantasy in a space setting. That's not science fiction. There's no fucking science in it.

>pay 12 Euro for the latest installment of SJWcapeshit/Compressorbypass
>complain about Disney

I simply dont go to the cinema except for films I genuinely want to support.

These films I watched in the cinema in the last 24 months:

>Sicario
>Snowden
>BvS
>Mad Max
>Hateful 8
>The Revenant
>Neon Demon
>Interstellar

>retard on an anime imageboard doesn't believe me
im so sad im crying

#btfo

The Disney shills are the greatest cancer on Sup Forums. I am convinced one of our janitors is taking Disney money aswell. They are everywhere. Money can buy anything.

You shouldn't even pirate those godawful movies, you should just ignore them. that is the only way to stop disney.

>disney shill spotted

Ignoring the problem doesn't make the problem go away. other studios are already starting to ape Disney. And that's what pisses me off.

People believe in big bangs without any actual proof a singularity self creating from nothingness appearing into the nothingness that was. They believe in amino acids self creating and writing DNA, the most purposefully complicated bit of software ever penned by any One, and they believe in evolution of one animal evolving into another all without any proof of the transitioning of muck to the eventuality of man and animal.

Science fantasy is a way of life for a great many people.

The only way to fight them is to pretend they don't exist, don't give them money, don't talk about them or give them free publicity, but I guess it's impossible because they are smarter than the average normie, they'll have some qt pretend to be outraged about the lack of diversity in the new revengers flick, and all the newfag normies will rage and attack her and the movie will become even more popular and it will profit two billion dollars, disney is smarter than the average studio.