How do I stop my brother from dating a black woman

How do I stop my brother from dating a black woman.

I have told him that it's going to kill his genetics and that blacks are barely even humans like us, I have tried to show him Sup Forums posts to educate him. But he just called me an internet loser and delusional, it's so annoying.

How do I get him to stop and prevent him from ruining his European heritage?

I want to show him some David Duke videos, but he refuses to look at them and become woke.

Attached: clutchmagonline-black-woman-white-man2.jpg (506x336, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weabo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon Sup Forums, you could at least TRY to be believable in your trolling.

Have you tried showing him that you can take his cock better than her yet?

Lol, your brother probably is with a hot woman. Here as the sad racist users on Sup Forums can't even get a GF period! lol

Nothing wrong with black women, they are sexy as fuck.

Attached: 0e2ea0c348cf6283980427e9185844e5.jpg (500x750, 61K)

>it's going to kill his genetics

That's not how reproduction works. Go read a book retard.

Why would he like them though? They look gross, me and my mom agree. But my annoying dad claims that his partner is attractive. What is wrong with white men?

I think he has been brainwashed by the Jews to like blacks.

You must be a nigger...

Attached: 1504315780227.jpg (315x341, 22K)

OP is a butthurt roastie sister who is insecure about black women and can't get a BF. lol

Attached: 1_tumblr_norqzjh6Mn1qetn1bo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

OP is a crying butthurt roastie. Hilarious.

Attached: erery.jpg (800x578, 279K)

I am not a roastie you stupid self hating white idiot. I am an attractive white woman, and our father is white and he got with our white mother. So what's wrong with the brain of my brother? He carries my fathers Y chromosome and he is going to throw it away onto some nigger?

Me and my mom don't like her.

Become a trap fag, and fuck your brother til he turns normal again.Or kill him or kys and b4 you do that make a note, and say it's because of his race mixing.

Attached: 1511412635915.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Race mixing should be illegal again, it used to be illegal in the US here before the 60's. Why they made it legal is beyond me, why would you make it legal for whites to breed with blacks? Such a stupid idea.

>White monkey
>Black monkey
Ewwwww

Attached: 1518767685506.jpg (720x735, 48K)

That image is BS, black women are not hot you idiot. They are gross, stop posting crap of them.

Attached: 4fec2856458dc29a27742e76e185f3ec--marriage-goals-relationship-goals.jpg (540x740, 47K)

>Why they made it legal
Because of the jews....

Attached: 1518676972420.jpg (500x362, 30K)

What's wrong with you idiots? Stop trying to advertise race mixing, I made this thread to try to help my brother. Not to have self haters post their race mixing pictures. Sigh

I want to die.....off by one...

I think you might just be a delusional internet loser

Attached: 2_646.jpg (419x556, 82K)

>nigger bitch has hair dyed blonde
>can't even sport her dress with her baboon ass

Gross.

Stop posting that shit, so you idiots think they are hot? they looks like chimps. Why do you guys hate your own race when we white women love you so much?

I am so sick of seeing white men doing race mixing. Now my own brother.

Exactly, thank you. A proud white guy finally, their big asses are too big and they look gross. I don't get how some men claim they like them, it's gross looking.

Hahaha insecure roastie, stop being insecure about your crap body and how black women beat you. Your brother probably likes them since he grew up around you and dislikes white women based off your ugly ass.

Attached: 1202011016.jpg (465x700, 76K)

The monkeyfucker is brainwashed because he can't get any. Looks like spic too. Or at least the Europeans that gravitated towards Brazil.

Its the embarrassing version of Caesar fucking cleopatra before that faggot gets out of the closet. You can't be happy he got tight pussy and a fat ass with his jungle fever/AIDS?

You can't be white, you are probably a Jew or something. Fuck you stupid white race hater.

As a Mexican, I don't believe we should race mix. Because I don't want to see a Mexican with a black or a white...

Attached: 1518144959511.jpg (540x528, 91K)

Attached: SMecZgO.jpg (700x874, 62K)

Stop fucking posting this shit you idiot, their asses are gross and they look like baboon women. Stop hating on white women, we are the best and deep down you know it. stop being a race traitor.

They cried enough.

I will make it personal to convince chinks and everyone in Europe to discriminate their fugly nigger children

Attached: 1421019523.jpg (422x640, 38K)

Tell me, why do jews wear condoms on their heads?

Attached: 1520463826864.jpg (638x1000, 117K)

You can't even think it.

The amount of retardation and virgin roastie in this thread is highly radioactive

How can you convince chinks? Certainly not from Sup Forums, also they don't listen to white people. You desperately want Asians to hate blacks since you want some desperate comrade or something. The only racists against blacks in history are white people, and most white people today are even ashamed of that.

I only see something blocking the light...

Who cares if I am a virgin, I don't sleep around with men. I will be a virgin until marriage, so you are saying white men don't like this? What's wrong with you white men now?

white women love black men and white men love black women. The perfect mix

Attached: 262380_145002758975280_1189507658_n.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Attached: 5s4ejo422gjs6tw9pjgj.jpg (584x788, 173K)

Attached: 0bb1a371a425c53731d8331cd7551e98.jpg (747x1328, 170K)

Now we have a kike on here trying to push race mixing, trying to wipe out the white race. SO obvious.

If you're spouting bullshit like this I couldn't care less, keep your genes I wouldn't want my kids to come out autistic. I'll find an chink to replace you with

Attached: bria-myles-and-boyfriend2.png (497x294, 226K)

Make them pay next generation. It costs nothing to discriminate a mixed race kid

As a level 18 wizard, I am OK and I don't see niggers as people, I see black people as people.

Attached: 1514140341387.png (553x983, 576K)

You won't even get a chink, you will be a lonely internet loser until you die. Sorry, Asian women don't date no life poor losers that live on Sup Forums. The most you could get is some desperate Filipino woman who just wants to get our of her country. lol

Black women are hotter than you OP, your insecurity is obvious.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

White women choose black men.

Attached: 1480095648256.jpg (1200x900, 169K)

>Niggers are hot

Attached: 1514615156793.jpg (500x508, 31K)

Shut up bitch

I can see you have some kind of rationality, niggers are niggers and black people are black people, but it seems as if we're getting invaded by Sup Forums since race mixing is seemingly a crime

Well fuck white women then, I choose Asian women. This is my wife here

Attached: tama-mizuki-3.jpg (800x1145, 222K)

No they're big and they fail so you have to go bigger. It does nothing to my dick

That isn't your wife, your waifu maybe (imaginary). You left the woman's name and there is a website at the bottom right. That is a JAV idol, you sad rejected losers on here are so pathetic thinking that such women would ever date you or be interested in you. You are losers on Sup Forums and rejects.

Guys, I am a girl for fuck sake. Learn to be nice, are white men no longer respectful?

That's funny because the last time I checked Japanese women are obsessed with westerners, at least the blonde hair blue eyes type. Internet loser? This is my first time back on Sup Forums in months I just got bored and decided to check in, it seems all this place has is dick rate and traps along with retarded race baits.
I'm sure you can't say the same, internet loser.

Attached: 9481.jpg (682x600, 64K)

>On 4ching
>Has a wife
>Looks at top right corner

Yea, I just don't like race mixing but it's not I stop people from do it, I personally will not race mix.

Honestly? The facial features and body types reek of poverty and alien. In your right mind you can see how mentally ill they are. How ugly bald afro haired dark spots "ashy" it is. You have to be on your right mind to look through them for what they really are.

Derek called them monkeys and he did not wake up before the curb stomp he was talking just like them and Mexican americans for living with and around them spouting nonsense about the basketball court.

He should have been more racist and taken his own advice.

>like
I needed to fix that.

You desperately want to believe that, like internet loser weabo's do. They jack off over Japanese women and desperately want to believe they like them. But nearly no Japanese women in real life date western men or like them, sorry about that.

In fact even if we go onto international marriage and dating websites, nearly all the Asian women are from poor south east Asian countries. Japanese women have little interest in hooking up with you, sorry about that. You are a poor sad loser that live on the internet, like most weabo's you have a fantasy that Japanese women would actually like you (it's all you have left that this point, self delusion).

Wow, do most black guys have cocks like that?

I know I was attacking my brother for doing IR, but I didn't know that they had those.

Your niggerchildren are ugly monsters shut the fuck up

>762390298
East Asian women worship us.......sniff sniff. Don't tell us they don't, I don't care about statistics and IR stuff. Pretty sure they worship us, since that feels good to believe it. We are the center of everyone's world and #1 sexual preference of everyone.

It's just that our white women have turned on us, so we will breed a master race with east Asian women. Don't tell me they don't like us, or I will cry. It's the only thing I have left to not totally lose hope.

Attached: 13vn9v.jpg (638x476, 42K)

Underrated post

Attached: 2fisted_watch.jpg (800x590, 88K)

Holy shit, well maybe I can forgive my brother for dating black women. Since I am not becoming slightly interested in dating black men, for love I think. I am starting to warm to them.

OP is pathetic, she got turned into a mudshark just by looking at BBC pictures. The white race is doomed.

I believe the term is “weeaboo” so already you're showing signs of autism and illiteracy, I can't speak for anyone but I myself don't need any dating websites or anything like that and the fact that you brought that up shows you have no arguement.
Funny how you say poor sad loser whilst on an anonymous imagineboard ranting because your brother has the right amount of chromosomes while you clearly have several extra.

>autism and illiteracy

It isn't even a real word, so there is no such thing as illiteracy in regards to something that isn't a real words and is just a meme term.

Also it's autistic to know in depth about the weabo losers and their sad ways of life, the fact that you call someone autistic for not caring about these losers shows how mentally unhinged you are.

Also this made up words has many spellings you idiot.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weabo

If she's hot ebony then of course he should date her and make many babies.

You do know that we actually only hate black MALES and not even necessary all of them.

Retardation at it's finest, then the bitch goes on to get angsty when I say she's getting replaced by a chink kek

>I can't speak for anyone but I myself don't need any dating websites or anything like that and the fact that you brought that up shows you have no arguement.

And here you are not knowing how to spell an actual real word. It's spelled argument you idiot.
Also you don't even have a partner, no one likes you and you are a mentally ill loser that lives on Sup Forums and has fantasies about Asian women because you have been rejected by white women.
Also the international marriage websites show clearly an interest of women from foreign countries wanting to marry western men. More women from one country shows more interest, south east Asian countries being very poor and you see thousands of results. (mostly they just are gold diggers).
Filter by country of Japan and you don't even get 80 women. And most of those 80 look strange and ugly like they are rejects from their own group, fail.

You are an internet loser user, but if you want to make his relationship fail get the black woman's family and friends and network of hoodrats involved. When your brother starts getting random threats from old boyfriends is when he'll think about getting out of the relationship.

That isn't me replying to you about the chink shit, also I don't care if you have dreams of dating some chink. I am not being replaces as I was never going to date you. Go marry your little brown chink, I don't care. From your desperation arguing with that guy, I doubt you will ever even have a partner.

Attached: 122_004.jpg (1586x1280, 274K)

>isn't a real words

I called you autistic for being a hypocritical whore, but of course you couldn't comprehend something that simple, makes it more evident why black women are chosen over something like you, made up word but the original creator in 2009 dubbed it weeaboo, knowledge is knowledge but you know nothing about that.

Well, maybe IR isn't that bad. Black men are pretty good I think, I forgive my brother. I have been reading some articles that race may not even be real anyway, so maybe there is no such thing as ruining your genes. Unsure.

Loser loser loser is this all your vocabulary consist of? Besides the only loser here is you, for not only being a two faced hypocritical bitch but being so blinded by your own self confidence you can't see how inferior you are. Ignorance is a bliss, I already have a partner but you would know, right?

">isn't a real words"

So you are greening shit now and changing the literacy and claiming I said it? You have admitted you have lost now, anyone can see my post and it clearly says "It isn't even a real word".

You are the low IQ internet loser who doesn't even know how to spell "argument". Keep dreaming about some pretty woman from Japan marrying your loser poor low IQ internet loser ass. Your life is pure fantasy and you are mentally ill, I feel sorry for your parents that you are just a failure.

We are worshipped, so shut the fuck up. We are the sexiest and best, pure white skin (not pink) and we don't smell or aren't excessively hairy and age badly. Those are all myths.

Attached: sdgsdg (2).jpg (900x900, 558K)

I didn't even finish reading that because I already know you're going to say the same thing, you're either a troll or just really, really stupid
But this is a good laugh so keep it up, I should check Sup Forums more often I forgot how funny things get

Bunch of western Hollywood men with Asian women who look crap.

Yet barely any Japanese or east Asian celebs in their own country ever even want anything to do with a gross Caucasian male. They instead all choose Japanese men, sorry about that you insecure pink boi.

Attached: josh--a.jpg (546x700, 135K)

Here is your life story, sad loser.

Attached: dfgdfgdh.jpg (2000x4400, 1.84M)

That certainly matches the sad loser and many of the sad kids on stormfront and the Sup Forums sections etc. But many of them can't even get some brown little south east Asian either, they are literally that pathetic. It's hilarious and sad at the same time. At least they can be happy in their waifu fantasy in their heads though. Poor sad rejected losers.

Resorting to unrelated pictures, it's evident that you are a simply a stupid troll, probably went to Sup Forums and drew some inspiration and cane back to flaunt the stupidity you received

Attached: DOt2fszW4AU66ec.jpg (992x954, 106K)

Kill his niggress.

That is your sad life story, I come across so many sad little losers like you on the internet. Ugly rejected white male who can't get a white woman and is introverted as fuck. Instead deludes himself that east Asian women love him and lives on the internet on places like Sup Forums and stormfront etc wanting to believe that these women he jacks off over would have any interest in his loser ass.

Your life is as pathetic as it gets, no woman likes you. Sorry about that. You are going to be single loser forever and you also come across as mentally ill also considering your delusions and your internet life.

Fuck you bitch, we are worshipped winners. Who wouldn't want to get with this? WHITE POWER

Attached: oHJWml.jpg (402x504, 26K)

Claims like these are the essence of one's own insecurity, you started this thread a nigger hate now you want all the bbc in your dirty stretched out ass, everything you say is irrelevant, now choke on a nigger dick race traitor

Attached: 103_0018.jpg (959x1280, 146K)

Oh look how butthurt this sad little rejected internet loser is. He is crying to find out that east Asian women don't worship him. What a sad pathetic loser.

Attached: glenn_beck_crying.jpg (500x376, 88K)

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

Attached: 0kbt3v481j5md13a2022538000000.jpg (394x657, 28K)

All women clearly worship us OP, that's why even our own women reject us and our only dating options are Filipino/Thai women etc. Use your common sense.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Now it's completely drifted to chinks as if they are the first choice, make no mistake there are still white women who I'd date, hell I'm dating one right now I just came to debunk the bullshit you kept shit through your mouth

The only worse thing than an ugly rejected loser is an ugly rejected loser who actually have brainwashed himself that he is worshipped or liked by anyone. lol

>make no mistake there are still white women who I'd date

You are a loser, you can't get anyone to date. You are a sad little rejected loser that lives on the internet with delusional fantasies that women you could never get worship you. You are a lifelong virgin and a loser, sorry about that.

Garbage watches. The exhorbitantly expensive shipping covers the production of the cheapass watch.