What is wrong with the Chinese?

What is wrong with the Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=50XRz65GKwE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Communism fucked 'em good.

No public toilets?

POO IN, wait...
That's not India...

POO IN ....no wait, they dont deserve that kind of dishonor.

They are saving on the water bill and toilet paper so they can compete with america, get richer and end up lending them more money.

I understand if they have a complete lack of disregard for other people's belongings, but why would they want their child to pee right next to their food? Even if he doesn't' miss, he's bound to have some splash nearby.

pu in the ru

I remember when I was a kid I ate some spicy ass pork rinds on a road trip. I took a lava dump on the side of the highway in full view of every commuter. I guess you could say it was liberating.

Chinese don't fucking care. They're the country that is so unhealthy that they're more than ok with being required to wear masks in order to prevent themselves from choking to death on poisonous smog instead of actually trying to reduce the amount of smog they produce.

The fucking kiwis man! Too bad the gooks cant access the internets the way we can. Its all brit tourists from Hong Kong.

Those are anecdotes. Mainland China is actually a much better place than most people think.

Chinese tourists here get told not to shit on the street. Even though, I once saw a one hold their kid of a garbage can and let him shit directly into it.

Go attitude towards dindus though.

But you shitting on the side of the road is justified because it was an emergency meanwhile the Chinese do it just because they can.

Literally communism. Destroyed and killed most of the good Chinese and disrupted the balance between good and bad Chinese, leaving Mostly the bad Chinese

The Chinese are fucking idiots who believe in ancient treatments that are resulting in the extinction of species around the world. The Chinese are savages. They are uncivilized trash. The world wouldn't miss them.

Eh, it's a cultural thing. Every Chinese adult has worn these pants when they were a baby so they're used to shitting in public.

Nigga what the fuuuuucckkk

what's the story on pic??

Darky rapist got mobbed and had his BBC chopped by Chinks

>The world wouldn't miss them.

says the guy using a computer manufactured by them

probably more than 75% of the stuff you own is in some way related to the chinese

and some parts of the first transcontinental railroads built by the chinese laborers are still in use today.

It's precisely this kinda shit that the communists were fighting against. Before communism there was rampant degeneracy and voodoo bullshit.

Sort of looks like a poo though, to be honest.

>the sadness in his eyes

He's realizing he won't be getting any gibs that day.

Chinese just don't give a fuck about others.

Jesus Asians just don't give a fuck do they?

How did Europeans get so pussified Sup Forums?

>defending chinks
If they didn't exist a country like Japan would be making even more electronics or maybe just maybe they would be manufactured in America.

Rare

By letting themselves be watered down.

Well they are right next to India. Maybe it's contagious.

>If they didn't exist a country like Japan would be making even more electronics

lolwut

If the Chinese didn't exist neither would the Japanese. The Japanese are literally half breeds that bred with the natives after they made their way to the island.

They had their chance to kick China to the curb, but they fucked up by chimping out on America and using zerg tactics on Chinese guerilla's.

Meanwhile China, after gaining power, has focused inward on improving itself and expands through peaceful means.

>China, after gaining power, has focused inward on improving itself

sheeeit

Got rid of religion and confucianism cause "lol, we communist now, we only need the little red book".

Turned out communism didn't work so good so the little red book got tossed in the trash where it belongs. Problem is now there's nothing that people can live by. No system of morality, however imperfect. Just animals fighting for their own self interest.

Oh look it's that thread again

Where's the foreigner with an ip pretending to be a self loathing jap?

fareed zakaria was on cnn today talking about how the US and Russia had a space race and comparing that to India and China's toilet race.

I guess designated shitting streets isn't just a problem in India.

Chinese American? I've never seen someone on Sup Forums defend China before...

>If you repeat something long enough it must be true

Bitch, I'm a chinese person from taiwan. I've worked in business and dealt with mainland chinese some many occasions. The difference their culture has to the chinese from taiwan and hong kong is heart breaking, when you considered they used to be the same.

Oh fuck off it really isn't that different in the big main cities

Hong Kong people are rude as shit, no better than mainlanders

Don't think you're all high and mighty as shit because youre no communist

not even really defending china, just stating facts

China is also one of the few countries left on the world that doesn't have a muslim problem, despite having a huge population of muslims in the west.

Might be bait, but I'll play ball.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

But we do have Muslims, the hui people

They are pretty assimilated where I am so it's not the same Muslims the west have

For China right now the main problem is niggers, there are way too many in the south like guangzhou

Yeah but that's out in the southern West

>shitting on the side of the highway
>the same as shitting on a mall floor

Are you ethnically Chinese?

Be careful though. you've seen whats happened to America when it let niggers into its country.

Yeah I grew up in Britain but I'm han Chinese

Well with communism comes the Jews

By Muslim problem I mean people being forced to be politically sensitive to them and taking in refugees and having them rampantly rape women.

Yeah, it's sure heartbreaking. Enjoy your corrupt democracy. The real animals:

youtube.com/watch?v=50XRz65GKwE

Young boy urine is considered to have magical properties like everything else int hay god forsaken land

They're REALLY into weird flavors. They can't eat anything that tastes normal

This is actually the case In the civilised area of China

We have so much people and that alone increases the chance of someone needing a shit really badly and increase the chance they'll be caught in the act

People are shamed too if they see you shit in the streets, it's usually emergency

and still you're not japanese you're an esl faggot. who cares about your opinion ?

Average chineese iq is higher than in the USA maybe there is something we don't understand

They do this in Canada too

We need a wall to keep the chinks out

They think the clay of all belongs to them.

why are there so many pieces of shit teaching english like you in japan ? it's just crazy.

I guess you weren't around for this.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html

China is New Money: The Country.

They are still peasants on the inside, and act the way they do because they literally don't know how to live in a modern civilized world. It's also why they went from relative isolationism to "CHINA STRONK! THIS ISLAND WAS ON A TABLET FROM 400 BC SO IT RIGHTFUL CHINESE CLAY!" in about decade. They just have no idea how a great power is supposed to act.

This, it's the green movement in China.

They drink it retards. Watch a fucking documentary uncultured retards

>I know all about China because I'm a fat American who sit in the basement all day consuming liberal biased media

>hong Kong
>think he's better than us

that's awesome to be honest

also, you missed my post here:

Communism fucked their ancestors hard in the ass that their children are feeling it. So whenever they have the chance they squat so it doesn't buttrape them.

As if drinking infant piss is better. Fuck off Ahmed.

Peaceful means......you fucking what locust?

Okay. What do you think of white people?

There's actually a phrase in ancient China called 童子尿 basically saying children's pee can be used in medicine and shit

>its these clips again

It's always the same American who does this you know there's better pay if you shilled for hillary instead

You wish, cunt.

>d...did you just fucking stab me in the head?
>FUCKING BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

I've been to Canada and grew up in Britain and I have had my share of racism towards me but I actually think the majority of the brits are generally nicer than the Canadians

They are more civilised and have better manners like holding the door open and saying thank you and stuff

I think manners are important and white people usually have better manners are nicer than Asians

I also like white history quite a bit and I have many white friends

>hong Kong proving once again he's no better than mainlanders

How?

R A R E

Fuck no , we just don't want to BE you.
Keep your BS to the mainland where you and
>We wuz originial Chinese
Taiwanese can duke it out for who is who.

Protip: Singapore isn't yours, Tibet isn't yours, Taiwan isn't yours.

The funniest part is that red shit he has on the corn just all flies off the second the drill starts spinning

>China didn't exist
>somehow Japan exist and well developed
American education
You got your Asian history through anime?

Lmao you get so mad

You hong Kong people are the same as the other chinese I've encountered in London and Canada, you think you're better than others and see yourself above them when in reality you are not

If you hate us so much don't invite millions of mainland tourist into hong Kong every year and FORCE them to buy your shit then

I have a gf from Taiwan.

She says mainland Chinese make her ashamed to be ethnically chinese. I understand why.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8

If you say something bad about the communist party will you get v&?

>economy backed up by visitors
>mad because
>MUH money!
On the other hand
>MUH mainland chink can't come!
Oy vey such a dilemma

>
>Sort of looks like a poo though, to be honest.

No, all wrong

The chinese are weird fucking people. The documentary where that clip came from showed how the chinese are more jewy than jews. The negro is crying because he is starting to remember how the whites who colonialized his people had souls and how the chinese have no issues with exploiting people, lying, making promises and not keeping them, not giving a fuck of anyone elses interest.

China is cucking us in the west already. I seriously believe there is a higher frequency of sociopaths amongst chinese people than any other people on this planet.

>we chinese we make joke we go pee pee in your coke

seriously, does anyone believe china wants to grow through peaceful means?

they are building islands in the middle of the pacific ocean, telling americans that they can't travel there because its their territory.

It's because the degrees they have in america are for things that are useless, or they got bad grades, so they go get their ESL teaching certs and go to japan to find work.

I don't know I don't talk about chinesr politics on social media

Last year I went on one of those trips just to see if they are as bad as rumored

Basically incredibly cheap trips to hong Kong but they force you into stores and lock you in there for 3 to 4 hours and get really mad if you don't buy shit there

I think last year one of the tourist guide actually got in a fight with a mainlander and killed him

>literately fed and raised by Japanese and America
>claim she has any "Chinese" ethnicity
It's like a nigger child raised by white family doesn't want to admit he's a nigger. well blacks can become good citizen. But traitors are always traitors

>Ass proving itself to be fine with the BS China pulls because 'Dey are no better waaah.'
Mofo we got tired of trting things the nice way. We finally said fuck it and lowered ourselves a looooooong way down just so the MLs could understand our thoughts and actions and still its above ML level. Christ a Han scummer had their kid shit on the street out the front of an international butchery today becayse they refused to haggle and operate as a normal ecpat owned and run store.

Chinese thinking at its best.
>Gibmedats for less because I am a cunt and we should be ruling you all.
'No, Sir, this is a business and operates as such. Not a street stall, markets vendor or the like'
>Fine! No Wang, you take shit on doorstep now!

Fuck. Ing. Mainlanders.

>Le "America is a Pacific power" meme

Hahaha fucking chinks can't even remotely critici[THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED UNDER NEW EU HATE SPEECH LAWS]

R A R E
A
R
E

LOL what the fuck

just get over your inferiority complex already will ya?

This is shitpost on the level of Canada

Like I said you don't like it, don't let them in

Plus what did you expect when you let farmers who are still stuck in the 60s into hong Kong?

Chinese has a variety of people now from civilised to uncivilised

I think the idea is that you can criticise the government on their action but you are not allowed to speak our against it

degenerate.

Are you actually defending this subhuman behavior?.
Holy shit!! I mean I see the average mexican chainsaw Massacre, but it's absolutely disgusting, it's almost as if you defending this subhuman nig nog behavior.

Nigga plz. Go to Beijing and Shanghai or any other major city

Mainland Chinese basically laugh at hong Kong because c'mon this isn't 1990 anymore. Who the fuck do they think they're gonna fool?

In 90s maybe we didn't even know what major brands and malls were. But how did hong Kong get so superior feelings? Because they were fed by their papa England. Their "advancement" were just all white people stuff. Fucking pretending that's somehow theirs culture and superior than mainland just make me sick

It's like South African showing to their nigger neighbours they have radios and TVs because their slave masters brought them

Now 2016 Hong Kong is just shit compared to mainland. They're so mad because they know they can't catch up no more. Who the hell even want to live in some pigeon blocks in Hong Kong? As for their economy? Lmfao we've got more than they had 10 years ago. And thanks for the Internet, globalization, Hollywood and shits. You just cannot make a call that mainland is less advanced than Hong Kong

Those pic are only cherry picked. Fucking peasants aren't welcome in anywhere. They don't represent mainlanders as well

All of these clips raise so many questions.