So I go major blue balled at a bar tonight. I meet this girl. She was hot as hell...

So I go major blue balled at a bar tonight. I meet this girl. She was hot as hell. She was wearing a mini skirt and a thong. She was lifting her skirt up and grinding on my rock hard dick. I was holding on to her tits as she was doing this. She was acting like she was loving it. She even brought up how she wanted to suck my dick. She was with a group of girls. That basically saw this happening and took her away. She give me her number I called. Some bitch answered and said she can't talk right now and doesn't want too talk to you. Meanwhile in the back ground I hear her yelling "is that him? I WANT TO SUCK HIS DICK!!!!" Then a laugh and hang up. Now I'm absolutely craving a blow job and my fucking balls are aching. I had it but the bitchs took her. I really fucking need one. I don't want to Jack off. I've looked at backpage nothing really. Thinking about Craigslist but I know it's probably going to be some gay or bi weirdo.

Attached: Gifs-for-Tumblr-1683.gif.cf.gif (350x338, 970K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

anyone who would want to tongue your peenor is a weirdo. If you're sure you don't want that, might as well kys already.

Well it happened and I don't need to prove it to you. You fool

I realize that I'm a fool.

it was kind of believable until the phonecall part. nice fanfiction OP

Good one

It happened believe it or not

she was obviously drunk and her friends so you, a creep, looking to take advantage of their slutty friend.

I didnt know I couldnt read.lol

Learn to greentext, faggot

No I'm not. This was 2 hours ago. I was a little drunk so was she. She came onto me. I didn't approach her. She came too me and started in on me. Maybe she just wanted to toy with some guy. Some girls get of on that bullshit

... whats this feminist doing on Sup Forums?

Go to bed, high school.

Gonna need sauce on the gif.

How big was "her" feminine penis?

That image is blue balling me though.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

They were fucking with you from the start

Bigger than mine.

Yeah. I was thinking that. She honestly did seem like she was.

Didn't seem like she was