Have you ever fucked a really fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever fucked a really fat girl? what was it like?

Attached: tumblr_n3bkbxsJae1qa2a8ho1_1280.jpg (900x750, 96K)

I did
2 different girls
I didn't mind it
Fat girls usually have really good personalities
They have to make it up somewhere for being fat

They both had really warm pussies
I went in raw for both
Didn't eat them out though
Also when I was on top of one of them it felt like I was laying on a warm waterbed

>when I was on top of one of them it felt like I was laying on a warm waterbed

Ha! That's true that is.

I've done a good number of them. Ate one out and she seriously tasted like some sort of sugary snack. Not bad, buuuut not worth it. All bitches be crazy.

Had a long relationship with one. Loved to fuck. Great at eating dick, moaned like there's no tomorrow and it really turned me on.
Couldn't stomach to eat her, smelled like a dumpster. Also couldn't do all the positions I wanted.

Gross. Stanky vag. Wouldnt do again.

I fucked 2 really fat girls and 2 chubbies. all were clean, bald pussies, no smells, very tight, and way in to servicing. They were willing to do just about anything I wanted.

About a dozen of them because I always had a BBW fetish.

-They are usually more skilled in sex than regular girls, but they are invariably lazy as fuck
-90% of the time the vagoo will smell rotten, but some of them are conscious of this issue and make it up with extra hygiene
-If you are into it they are more visually pleasing since everything bounces all around
-If they are bigger than you is quite an experience being "submerged" in skin and fat, bonus if they have big fatty titties
-Around half of them have the "healthy at every size" attitude, but every single one of them is as insecure as it gets, so you can do with them whatever you want, they'll accept any fetish no matter what
-They are usually more bro-tier than regular girls, but insecurities will fuck you up if you try to have a relationship with a whale

Attached: 1478325730882.jpg (600x852, 156K)

A few. the sex wasn't very good, to be honest. The one was a complete cunt who later stole from me and tried to tell my friends and family that I raped her when she initiated it (and just laid there like a dead fish anyway), and the other, I dunno, it just wasn't all that great.

Granted, every girl I've been with was a bit heavyset, some more than others. Most of them still put effort in though, and the sex was good as a result. And I do like having something to hold onto, and not feeling like they're going to break when I'm going hard.

I dunno, user. My current girlfriend is about 300 lb currently (though she's lost a fair chunk of weight since we started dating, so I'll give her that), but refuses to do anal, and getting her to do oral is a chore. I either have to get her drunk or go down on her, and even then, it's not guaranteed.

i have and i didn't like it, think i may be gay.
but if i may digress, the woman i fucked was doing nothing, she just laid in the bed like a dead fish , and when i fingered her i found a perfectly coiled string in her pussy that stuck onto my fingers, i felt disgusted. i still don't know if her pussy was wet or if it was just sweat.

Well, in my experience every fat girl is an easily manipulable sack of insecurities. Perhaps you should be more assertive and smart about ways for submitting her into your desires.

Kek

Well, I know she's open to the idea of being tied down. She's also made it clear that if I put my dick in her mouth without her initiating it, she's biting, though, so tying her down and forcing her to blow me wouldn't end up going well at all.

Yeah, I fucked a Taiwanese landwhale. It sucked - mile of obese labia majora to get past before you get to actual vagina, she had no stamina, angles are all weird with all the fat in the way.

I'm not talking about physically forcing her, I'm talking about using her feelings to get what you want. Make a strong bond with her and make clear that if your sexual fetishes are not met you will find them elsewhere.

Kek... waterbed...

Fat girls are the best. I love the big bellies

This sounds like the biggest virgin ever, lmao.

the fat bitch didnt wanna smoke weed
didnt wanna play vidya
didnt wanna fucking exercise
didnt wanna be respectful
didnt want to be giving, appreciative or intelligent for that matter
possibly stole a child from me (lied about contraception)

fucking annoying, stupid, autistic, retarded

fucking boar

seems like you were the stupid one in the relationship

yo virgin fat girl in kansas any takers?

Fair enough point.

>possibly stole a child from me (lied about contraception)
nigga wtf are you doing

Attached: 1257575748477.jpg (522x399, 21K)

bump?

You Know the rules tits or gtfo, also would but married

post pics

I have a FAT gf and most of the shit I’m reading on here is such bullshit or your standards for women are so incredibly low.

I am really into hitting the gym have done some bodybuilding competitions and she supports me, she’s not really into going to the gym but going with me on walks/jogs and going out to see different cities she loves. She also cooks fucking amazing food which she calculates for me to my myfitnespal. She takes good care of herself, always smells like this fresh citrus or her mango bodybutter.

She always listens so carefully to what I have to say and gives good advice based on that, fucking funny ass person to be around with. She’s very cute with kids and considerate with others. And she is wild af in bed.

Being fat doesn’t make a woman a certain way nor does being skinny. They all come in different ways.

If I read the comments I think most guys have low standards when it comes to women to be around women like that.

I can't believe you Sup Forums someone claiming to be a femanon who wants to fuck and only two people message her trying to get confirmation, this is a prime opportunity for two people who have at least one similar interest to lose their virginity

seems like your schizophrenic

Grammar bump

How hard is it to get a fat chick to bang if you're in shape yourself? I'm sort of inexperienced and wondering if fat chicks are a good idea for gaining experience.

not hard at all

I'd say you've got a pretty good shot at it. They tend to be relatively easy from my experience, have low self esteem, etc.

awful
smell is pretty bad, even with extra nice hygiene
lots of body heat
obvious insecurities
lazy af
clingy
poor impulse control

i don't mind the fat as much as i did everything above.

Bellies, soft, warm and big.

Attached: 006.png (500x660, 602K)

This bitch sounds like me but I smell like strawberries and I swallow ;)

So many different ones, and glorious. But then I'm into that.

Attached: 79.jpg (500x667, 95K)

If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'm only a state away from you and that'd be a solid maybe depending on the rest of your personality.

She sounds like a keeper, honestly. I have a hard time getting my girlfriend to cook for me, so I do most of the cooking around the apartment. That said, I need to learn more recipes and get better at it, but I do wish she'd put more effort into making food than TV dinners and instant shit.

For sure, only one of my partners has ever smelled funky. But maybe I can score classier fatties than the rest of you?

Attached: 2.jpg (1725x900, 341K)

wow she really missed out huh

It was alright, the weight on top of you is nice tho. Though there wont be alot of moving, and you're going to do most of the work

My girl swallows too and more than that ;))))

I did anal with a really fat black hooker my first anal back when I was like 21 and her asshole didn’t feel any different than her pussy. Or I couldn’t tell which was which. I was 100% sure it was anal. But I expected more resistance from an anus. Maybe bigger girls are more lose down there. Either way totally worth the experience. Another time I did missionary with a white chubby white hooker and tbh wasn’t that bad but I was in a different mindset so Pussy is pussy never had anything like op’s pic. Can’t voich for personalities. Got a titty job from a big black Boobs she was really nice and chill and complimented my hair. I bet they’re all different can’t really classify minds but get a room car sex can be tight

She is a keeper, I want to propose to her soon. I already bought a ring but I’m nervous like a lil bitch.

A thousand keks.

Attached: 1520469482468.jpg (225x225, 7K)

U fucked a hooker and then question if its because big girls are looser down there... ok?

Yeah buddy, she put a lot of effort into it. Tried to make up for the fact she was a porker. So was OK. Butt she gave mad head because she was always hungry

I've been thinking about it. I have a lot I need to discuss with mine, and a lot she needs to fix before I'll buy a ring though. That said, we're looking at buying a house... and by we, I mean I'm looking at buying one, because her credit score is hot garbage. One reason I'm glad I'm not married, since I could apply for a mortgage by myself, and had an easy time getting approved for a decent size one even without factoring in her income.