Holy hell! What is the target audience of this kino?

Holy hell! What is the target audience of this kino?

the average moviegoer, aka a facebook-using, mouthbreathing retard

weed smoking video game playing unemployable virgins.

This

Heretics

Mongoloids and the inbred. Also, dads.

>literally me

Holy hell i cringed all through this movie. Its embarrassingly bad.

oh god

To enjoy the sex jokes: everyone.

To enjoy social and political commentary: patrician audience

>To enjoy social and political commentary: patrician audience
>patrician
What commentary? It's a bunch of stereotypes with message "we're not so different after all". That's 12yo level of "political commentary"

>To enjoy the sex jokes: everyone.
t. pleb

u got triggered yu numale cuck beta boi

>it's FOOD and SEX! LOL!
A joke doesn't have to be thought-provoking and incredibly complex, but it needs to have SOMETHING more than just "LOL take X and Y and give them an UNLIKELY COMBINATION!".

Oh boy, you sure showed me.

>jew is literally well meaning but annoying and gay
>palestinian bread is a caricature of a terrorist
>at least 20 minutes of the movie is literally just DUDE FOOD SMOKING WEED LMAO

even I, a stoner retard, felt like this movie insulted my intelligence. I'm surprised at how few clever moments they came up with given the subject material. There's a few in there (zombie corn in dog shit) but I was really let down even with my low expectations.

When sausage went to the frozen foods section for the cookbook I was expecting a clever horror sequence of the frozen foods and fish but nope

I guess people who think it's novel for cartoons to show swearing, sex, drug use and racist stereotypes. Because they totally haven't done that before.

>jew
>well meaning
>in any universe

>being a stoner retard
They got to you too.

Worst scene of the year?

Millennials and people in their 50s.

>posts something nobody has ever seen to illustrate his retarded point
Western cartoons have been completely sanitized either from their inception in most of the western world, or for the better part of a century in the US.

That's not to say that the movie has anything going for it except for the novelty factor. There are 2-3 mildly clever gags, but the vast majority of jokes and the entirety of dialogue is just such fucking pedestrian, unimaginative nonsense littered with out-of-place swearing, I was cringing throughout basically the entire movie.

Also the character designs for almost everything were shit and and disgusting to look at.