My girlfriend fucked another guy last night. She says they used a condom and she didn't cum

My girlfriend fucked another guy last night. She says they used a condom and she didn't cum.

Is it possible to get over something like this?

Attached: 1448862726204.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Yeah accept you never loved her and move. Or accept you still do and (move on).

Attached: 72565A8E-2EFF-4C28-9D30-F0485699D7FD.jpg (500x500, 81K)

hahahahhahahhaa, fuck her off

Kick her out or prepare your anus cucky

Attached: 1520619968700-b.jpg (440x460, 49K)

/thread

She's kind of not your girlfriend anymore

You've been cucked. Time to leave her and find new pussy

Attached: Awshitnigga.jpg (960x720, 183K)

>She says they used a condom and she didn't cum.

I bet they didn't use a condom and he came inside her. She probably came on his dick once or twice too.

No if you don't break up with her you will forever be a cuck, get rid of the whore

Yes, by dumping her and finding a better girl.
Also, did she herself tell you she did it?

>She says they used a condom and she didn't cum

Why does this information even matter? Dump the cheating thot. The only other option is cuckoldry. Just dump her.

you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

(hint: replace villain with cuck)

If you're a cuck you're fine

she's clearly unstable, she can't control herself so it's better you get rid of her. just accept that she doesn't want you anymore

kil her and eat her boobs

This but unironically.

this. sooner you start accepting it and moving on the better you’ll be. she moved on from you long before she actually cheated anyway

GIRL HERE

Say that you are sorry for treating her like shit and giving her so little attention lately

and then eat her boobs?

for the love of god dump her why would she do this?

Did you ever cheat on her like this?

Trolling is a art

Leave her. Once a cheater always a cheater.

GUY HERE

Throw her down a flight of stairs and then run over her with your car.

Yes, but it’s a painful process and is only worth it in a few occasions.

Give me some more detail about your situation. Your ages and how long y’all been dating.

How did she meet the guy?

this. that's the only explanation for why it would even occur to her to claim otherwise.

Sure it's possible, after you dump her and cut her out of your life completely. Anything less and you're a spineless pussy.

Attached: subversivecol.png (377x485, 201K)

>GIRL HERE

Femanon here. Doesn't really fucking matter if she didn't get the attetion she wanted, unless OP is abusive, cheating is never "the solution". Communication is the key.

If you're asking, then no. Dump her and move on.

The only way I’ll believe you are a girl is if your definition of “Abuse” includes mental and emotional as well as physical.

Therefore giving you the justification to cheat under any circumstances

OGRE HERE

Tell her to get out your swamp, and then proceed to remind her ogres are like onions.

Attached: 452324643.jpg (477x268, 22K)

COMPROMISE HERE

Say sorry to yourself for treating yourself like shit, then throw yourself down a flight of stairs and run over yourself with her car.

did you get that advice from your donkey?

why is cheating the solution to an abusive boyfriend instead of just leaving him?

...i can believe this poster is actually a female

It's ok James

Solid analysis on both fronts

JUSTICE

Is it possible to forgive a tumor?

No, you cut it out of your life and move on.

Kill him

there's only one thing you can do , fuck her sister or mum or both , tell her (preferably with pics)
then dump the bitch

test

Nah
Dump her ass

Dump her right away.

>She says they used a condom
>she didn't cum

That's completely irrelevant.

womyn logic i guess

This

Whores gonna whore. Pussy is never really yours. You just lease the pussy while you're with a girl. She is free to repo that shit and give it to anyone she pleases. Whores will always be whores, OP. Just enjoy the pussy while you have it. One day she will give it to someone else and NOT continue to let you fuck her. Pussies are made to be shared. Deal with it. :)

and eat his gonads to reclaim his power over you and more importantly assert dominance. this must be done op

Was her name Jemma

THIS
and eat his penis

if it floats flies or fucks..

What does that mean

Yo OP it’s this guy here.
Let me help you, or at least attempt to. I know you might be upset right now and it’s possible you were just coming here to confirm some bias.

I’m here for you brother.

BE GONE CUCK

Haha this just proves women don't think before they act.

Most humans don’t

>unless OP is abusive, cheating is never "the solution"

Sounds like she was abused then cheated, that's why her first thought was to create an exception. She's projecting.

>just leaving
it's never just leaving. what if the girl has no place to stay and no money? then it's better to have some random fun, the abusive bf might be stronger physically, but he will feel weak if the girl tells him that he is unable to satisfy her and that she had to get it from somebody else

also, some girls kinda feel that they need a bf, if they know they will get a new one, its easer to dump the abusive one

No, they rationalize after they act
Only feelings drive them

No.

>it's never just leaving. what if the girl has no place to stay and no money?
doesn't justify cheating.
>the abusive bf might be stronger physically, but he will feel weak if the girl tells him that he is unable to satisfy her and that she had to get it from somebody else

if the guy is actually abusive and you say this to him, you're going to the hospital.

No. Sorry, OP.

From the guy that has been left by fiancee yesterday (that would be me):

Fuck it, move on. Maybe being alone isn't that bad, huh? She clearly did not love you and did not care about you, why would you now?

My ex was the prime example of this, completely at the mercy of her feelings, couldn't say no to anyone in the moment, impossible to make her own decisions without being a wreck afterwards, never thought past the moment in her life as it came. It was only after our relationship, that I truly saw her for what she was and I allowed it to destroy me inside for a long time before it stopped. OP, if you read this, please do yourself a solid and move on now while the iron is hot. It's gonna hurt like hell but it already does, so get it over with, you'll never trust her like you did before and you'll feed negativity off each other until it burns you both out. She did this, make sure she knows it and bail, hopefully she won't think it's okay to cheat on the next dude. That's the best possible thing you could do to help her, never take her back.

Last part has no relevance to the topic, dump her and not care where she goes.
If she made the choice to fuck another guy while knowing it could destroy her security in life she deserves it. There is no guilt to punish those that make stupid choices. She can't talk shit out, wether you didn't satisfy her enough or just upright dump you instead of being a bitch idk man.
If you're trolling then fuck off but if not tell her to fuck off.

Attached: 1518288315864.gif (480x336, 1.45M)

Let me explain something to you. LEAVE HER. If you stay, you will lose what little respect you have left of yourself.

She won't respect him either, whether he stays or goes. Her cheating proves that much.

Yeah well who gives a shit about her?

Leave her, if you are young just get a couple of fuck buddies you don't need a stable relationship until you hit at least 30.
During this you will save cash and have all the free (you) time you could want rather than wasting it on a relationship that that won't last, people change especially women they want to rack up cock miles from various cocks and will stop at nothing to reach the goal.
Once they mature they we I'll want a stable relationship with a guy with money, job and security.
That's when you pounce and get a good looking and experienced cocksmith to settle down with.

Get even with her ... get fucked by Big Black Cock then lick your blood off his cock and then go home and kiss your girlfriend and tell her that you're bloodsisters now

Just sayin.

I have to agree with "throw her down a flight of stairs then run her over with your car"

It makes you a cuck!

Yes. When you break up with her and fuck another girl.

Women are like drinks. Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

more info? also post nudes since you prob wont be with her anymore

This or start enjoying cuck life or start cheating / swinging back, come on, you know there's others you'd wanna fuck.

Post nudes of slut

Sorry but this. She broke up with you when she fucked him.

CAT HERE

Say that you are sorry for leaving my bowl empty and giving me so little attention lately.

Attached: F2602A95-EB05-4BA8-8424-E50DA37AD753.jpg (480x477, 39K)