ITT: Post your favorite artist and others tell you why they are actually shit

ITT: Post your favorite artist and others tell you why they are actually shit.
>inb4 The fact that

John Frusciante

MF Doom

BLACK FUCKING SABBATH

fat
weird accent
meme mask

The issue with this band is not that they are shit, is that they are just another band among a lot of bands of their time but with 50 years of the media talking about them as gods of the music. They are a small part of the music among lots and lots and lots of artist. I can even said that there were people that gamble a lot more than them in their time and now are know by a fraction compare to them and that's what irritates me about De Bitls

King Crimson

sparklehorse

>Artist
>Posts band
wew

MIKA can't be bashed

They have an edgy name

He did X Factor.

The only thing i can say bad about him is his stubborness to return to guitar music. He's just not a good electronic artist. He mixes electronic and guitar music well but his reliance on the former is just making his output suffer

Jimi Hendrix

They are shit because they are not shit they are some of my favorite bands, too

I'm not the best judge of pop music so I wouldn't be able to tell

Jeff Buckley

meat puppets ii is their only good album
up on the sun is a hell of a jam but the other songs are either too prog rock RUSH fuckfests or a little too goofy

i say that having meat puppets ii in my top 5

Died too soon wtf

What can you tell me about good ol Robert?

the gayest music of all time

Have A Nice Life / Giles Corey

Tru but if he hadn't died we wouldn't have the slew of probably intrusive and that he probably wanted posthumous releases that we do

Bob Dylan
He keep shitting up our /gg/ threads

he made his best two albums while fucked up on heroin. He has never been as good as he was with Niandra and Smile.

a drug fiend who was declared a counterculture saint by 70's white middle-class kids, had shit guitar technique and impressed clueless people only because of his showmanship.

Swans

Can you really say that like they are the same? I know that they are, but the two projects are very different.

they did what they liked and did it brilliantly, but they didn't focus on what I liked, so fuck em.

plays out of tune star-spangled banner.
Everyone goes crazy and calls him the best

>Electric Light Orchestra

His music got corny in the tail end of his career. His Triplicate album is loltastic in context of crooning.

>tail end of his career
P-pls don't say that user

Hi dad

boring loser