Lefties love yelling how stupid Christians are for rejecting evolution but they themselves reject Social Darwinism

Lefties love yelling how stupid Christians are for rejecting evolution but they themselves reject Social Darwinism

Thoughts?

They also reject human evolution above the neck.

>Atheists refuse to accept an intelligent creator without any evidence
>Gladly accept lizard monkey people and a random explosion creating literally everything.

You are not an idiot.

Source?
You've met all atheists?
Read the atheist book? Oh wait, there isn't one.

Source?
You've met God?
Read the Bible? Bet you haven't.

I mean...how are they not getting, that if we magically became human based on apes, how are there stil apes? They should've changed by now

And fucking double standards. Refuse to believe in God because "it's supernatural" but gladly believe in us being some uncontrolled shape shfter

The people in the photo aren't the sort of people who care about that shit though.

Kek

>that if we magically became human based on apes, how are there stil apes?

I haven't met God.
He doesn't exist.
You don't understand evolution. Things don't evolve to fill a need or to become better. They randomly mutate and better mutations are more likely to survive long enough to breed and pass on those better mutations.

If the American colonists came from Europe, how are there still Europeans? It's almost like smaller populations can change with affecting the total population of the species.

*without

I haven't met Jennifer Lawrence so I guess she doesn't exist, amirite?

If you believe the bible you are literally less than human.

I'm not even Christian, I just wanted to try debating with an atheist.

The Big Bang theory is just the Egyptian creation myth translated into scientific materialist language. I actually feel bad for atheists. They have their whole identity wrapped up in their beliefs and when someone explains this to them it sets off an instant existential crisis. They're some of the most pathetic uneducated people on the planet.

Politics has been gamed and engineered in so many convoluted ways that all you can do is draw amusement when opposing political forces smash into each other;

because politics always seems to be working for someone but you.

Well, you're right.

The bible is allegory you fucking retard atheists are the only people who actually believe the bible is meant to be taken literally.

Lefties are what happens when you teach the masses they are animals and god doesn't exist.
The goyim need something to keep them in line because their minds are not capable of handling abstract thought.

all social science and is dildos

Let me sacrifice my keks to enlighten you newfags.

These guys got it. Can you tell, what my post was based on these reactions, knowing they "got it"?

It was fucking irony.

If you got that now and you finished learning to see irony with eyes like ours, there is a slight chance, a tiny flame of hope, that one day, you might become a member of the tribe.

The fact is, a lot of people say that stuff unironically.

This has to be bait.