DAS RITE

DAS RITE.

SIT DOWN, WHITE PEOPLE.

Attached: be humble.jpg (1195x1223, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ESLY2uOg68M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calm down man. Just looks like a regular modeling agency trying to address the desires of fashion brands to find diverse models. Plain old capitalism, supply and demand. Only clickbaity "news" sites and SJWs would read any deeper meaning into this.

what do you want to do about it ? if you say something against it its hate speech. All we can do is crawl in our caves and watch. There are much more ´´minorities´´ and they will support shit like this

I though models are really good looking.
These man are so fugly, they have to be random drug addicts from the street.

that's where Apple casting for their ad !
that's great ...
Nothing really surprising tbh. Nothing to care about.

I will still go out with white broads anyway.
They can have the fake life all they want.
Dog eats dog ... remember that.

el diablos

Attached: NG America.jpg (750x1166, 145K)

youtu.be/ESLY2uOg68M

Watch please it's very important to your statement

First three pics = two chicks with blonde hair and the whitest high yeller they could find. So basically they're selling images of shit skins trying to emulate white beauty standards. Eat a dick, OP.

They can also be found at #fugmug

That's because actually attractive minority models are signed to regular talent agencies.

I'm gonna post some hot honky bitches to prove why they're superior, and I'm not white btw

Attached: 1519977525206.jpg (530x530, 29K)

Attached: 1520555300949-b.jpg (543x800, 47K)

So are they openly admitting that diversity = anti-white? Because it's been pretty obvious for some time.

Attached: 1520324087478m.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Attached: 1515480684889.webm (396x704, 1.33M)

Sit the fuck down pink people.

Attached: dfhdjdj.jpg (614x593, 73K)

You must mean anti pink, since no person is white.

some ugly, ugly bitches there
oh, if that offends you, fuck off

You Americans don't even know what white people look like anymore, you post clearly mixed people and try to pass them off as white people. Stupid idiots, I saw in another thread someone trying to claim that Keanu Reeves is white, yet in reality his father is fucking Asian which makes him half Asian.

Attached: 6576a59.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

I didn't know which Sarah picture to choose

Attached: 94a287a.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>take a book featuring white characters
>black/brown wash it in the name of diversity
>nothing to see here goy brown is good brown is great
>In a nod to the diversity of the modern world, Disney has made L’Engle’s main characters black or mixed race, making the Murry family a mixed-race one....And the Mrs. characters already showcase a range of races.

With the casting of Reid, Disney continues to be the studio to beat when it comes to nonwhite leads.

>DuVernay is hoping to break ground with the movie, making a big tentpole with a cast that is multicultural, or as some have put it, "mono-cultural," something rarely reflected in the Hollywood studio world.

Attached: MV5BMjMxNjQ5MTI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ2MTAyNDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 161K)

Attached: 1427502165454.jpg (1052x688, 160K)

That woman is clearly part Asian, so obvious from her features. She looks like a quarter mix.

Europeans and other people can tell this easily, but Amerimutts claim that all sorts of people are white who actually aren't.

She's 100% white, she is a weaboo though

lol that movie tanked. Shit reviews.

I'll be back

Attached: 1492795984487.jpg (1280x1707, 361K)

Those three black chicks are also fucking ugly my dude

she looks like she has persian blood tbh

not really east asian. but theres something there

No, sorry silly Amerumutt. Normal white people don't look like that, you should get your ass to Europe and find out.

She has dark eyes, large hap between eye and eyebrow and minor nose ridge and even barely inset eyes. These are east Asian mixed traits. Normal Euro's don't have them, sorry about that.

You Amerimutts don't even know what white people look like anymore.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

What's cuter than a white girl?

Attached: her majesty.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Her face becomes much softer, it's east Asian mixed with Caucasian. Mixture amount likely 25% east Asian and 75% Caucasian.

BTW some people in Persia can appear a little Asian as there is some Asian genetic mixture there, especially a lot in Turkey.

Attached: 0ea016e72f4b485214a2b3a4ebb94c98.jpg (800x545, 205K)

Attached: 1493191396608.jpg (450x600, 33K)

Even that woman isn't pure white, seriously, when will you Amerimutts learn what white people actually look like?
The girl you posted looks nearly like some latina or something.

Nothing. White girls are the biggest turn ons. Too big to fail

Attached: 43c6d50.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Get off your high horse and stop trying to act smart. She's like 50th generation British. Not an ounce of mud in her blood

>. White girls are the biggest turn ons.

yes if curdled milk is your thing

Attached: 1468414615581.jpg (985x662, 194K)

Ayy, using drug addicts to prove your own point of view. You're an inspiration to all of us.

Attached: 618AACDF-F578-4BE9-80FE-C3D189A0BDEE.jpg (500x417, 79K)

There's like 4 good Asians in the world

>She's like 50th generation British. Not an ounce of mud in her blood

First of all low IQ idiot, you are talking out of your ass making up nonsense. Second of all if you were an actual white person you would know better that she isn't a pure white person. Also being from England doesn't make sure pure, there are a lot of mixed people there. You don't have to have a parent who is another race to have mixture, just as long as there is some mixture in them then it's carried on.

Russians have heavy east Asian mixture as well, it's why many Russians have wider skulls and less pronounced noses and different looking eyes than western European people. This is a genetic fact.

You remind me of those low IQ Amerimutss who think that when you step from the border of Mongolia to Russia you suddenly step across and see pure white people. You Amerimutts are so uneducated and retarded about how anything works that it's just sad to even try to converse with you idiots.

Not that picture again, are you not aware that eye color is polygenic and that all of those eye color deviations from blue are from genetic mixing? Sorry about that, those were additional genes introduced by mixing.

Isn't this breaking like some sort of equal rights law...

Western European have the least mixture of any Europeans, they retain the full Caucasian skull traits. Here you can see it compared to the east Asian skull trait.

As you can see the nose ridge is very large and the eyes appear inset. Where as in east Asians the features are just more subtle and less pronounced.

Attached: nose.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

>modeling agency
>can't even get attractive colored people

I can find pictures of migrants more attractive than these models

Attached: 1516513276453.jpg (698x960, 78K)

Also to the low IQ bragging about blondish hair.

Melanesian people have a blonde hair mutation also. And before you go delusional claiming it's from mixing with white people, actually the genetic mutation they have is a different genetic mutation than the one in white people and is unique to the melanesian people.

You have to understand that a trait can change by many different mutations. There are also 3 different red hair mutations in the world and 2 different pale skin mutations. You can have people evolve independently and have similar traits but from different mutation.

Attached: 8f23cb46e8882af57dafc9e4e974c63d.jpg (1200x628, 85K)

Non-white modeling agencies have been a thing forever. They're called mugshot catalogs.

source. because I'm smelling bullshit

I see 5 ugly women.

Because that's how the insecure west does it, they will include other groups in the name of "equality" to seem fair, but they will never select many truly good looking ones, as they don't want to undermine their own majority race which they want to portray as the best.

In the west here I see a minority of Asian women in stuff, but they all look really crap. Yet I can walk down the street and see better looking Asian women, and when I went to Japan I saw hundreds of good ones.
The west doesn't want to push these all over western media as it undermines and makes white people look worse. And that would be silly to do as you have to cater to white people.

Pretty much, this just seems like a stunt to sign the cheapest models they can and make bank. Probably filling the models heads with nonsense about how different they are and special, so that they don't question the crap pay.

Did you think Disney would get their hands on an IP and not ruin it?

>source. because I'm smelling bullshit

The fact that you are asking for a source for something that any person who did biology would know......tells me that you really are no better than a stormfront person and really shouldn't be recycling pictures made by white nationalists without understanding how things work.

It's always the same, low IQ idiots recycling unscientific racist white nationalist BS.

I loved this book as a kid.
I saw the trailer and the movie looked like shit.
Anyone here that has read the book and watched the movie have any opinions?
I wanted them to turn this book into a movie 25 years ago

This woman is nearly 50 and you don't even see in the west pictures of people like her used in regards to Asians. They always select some real ugly Asian person to use, insecure whites.

Attached: Masako-Mizutani2.jpg (483x545, 87K)

>Good looking

All these people are average looking even by the standards of their respective ethnicities.

You saw hundreds of good looking Asian people in a predominantly Asian country, and that surprises you?

>amerimutt
>genetic wedge-driving over something that occurred in pre-historic times

ITT redditor ignores the obvious primacy of western ideology in humanity's future so he can play agent provocateur among it's protectors

sorry kid, communism is never happening

Attached: 1517038731095.jpg (377x533, 51K)

Too soon.

Dude she's like a 5 stop being such a weab you cuck

Yes, but what does she look like under all the make-up. And there are people of all races who do and don't age well.

No, but the amount of them were amazing.

Yes the western media tries to use really shit like 5/10 Asian women and portray them as what is meant to be good or pretty. Which is total nonsense.

I don't believe or understand what you're talking about, so I'm asking for evidence. I'm interested in the topic and want to read up on it.
You're dismissing me as low IQ and assuming my stance on race and politics.
You're the one with low IQ in this scenario.

Attached: Ooga Booga.png (640x454, 325K)

Attached: 618px-MootHD.jpg (618x494, 32K)

Maybe the Asian women being selected were those found more attractive by Westerners, so what you see as unattractive is rather people selected for features you don't favour.

Attached: 1331042456140.jpg (579x527, 139K)

>pre-historic times

First of all it doesn't matter when the mixing took place, the mutations are retained and that's all that matters. For example many of the mutations in white people have been around for tens of thousands of years and they are still the same.

It doesn't matter if you are 10% black from a parent who is 20% black or if you are 10% black from both parents having around 10% mixture which occurred 500 years ago.

Also these mixing and events I gave you were not pre-historic. The Mongol horde was not pre-historic. The Slav invasion of Siberian lands later in history was not pre-historic.

The Islamic golden age and it's conquer or parts of southern Europe was not in pre-history.
Grow up.

Goes and called people Low IQ but ends a sentence with also, and began's a sentence with and. Now I'm not a sharpest tool in the shed and know that isn't correct grammar.

That is besides the point thoe.
Im an american and can tell these people are Australian aborigines...
Also you are aware that a majority of Russians we see are western European. Speaking on Mongolians your aware there not really dark right, so yah as an american I know that stepping across the border Ill not see white people....On either side.

But your some sort of genius right...
How are you going to convince anyone of anything if your calling them an idiot.
Real brilliant logic that!

>pic related, Mongolians

Attached: 200401132f_hr.jpg (2560x1326, 307K)

No, they are selected to not compete with the white race.. Because it's still a white culture, it's the same reason minorities are usually reserved for just supporting roles in movies also. White people who make this and the white culture doesn't want to see too good of a representation of another group, they want to feel as if they are above them.

Attached: 1334307402877.png (250x235, 92K)

You have to put three good looking niggers there to make it work.

Not really, the ability of asian women to look un-aging until menopause is the stuff of legends in the US. Besides, they're the only other competent culture on earth, I do believe our individualism is superior to their communalism and will win in the end. Asians aren't inferior their culture is just objectively incorrect because of some base assumptions about the nature of morality within Confucian thought.

So basically the only other people on earth who aren't sore losers a gigantic fucking waste of our time. I mean, shit, brown people are afraid of djinns and vampires, they murder medical workers trying to help them because they think they're wizards or something. I'll admit this: Africa was a mistake.

Attached: 1513720772663.jpg (728x832, 50K)

Niggers all the same.

no person is pink either

Attached: 13736135_254115128306689_1284246379_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

His dad isn't Asian. Keanu is only a quarter Asian

Are you autistic?

First of all I never ever said that Mongolians are dark, so you seriously are pulling random shit out of you ass now.

Also Melanesian people are not Australian Aboriginals, Australian Aboriginals are native people to Australia and they don't have these mutations that Melanesians have.

Melanesian people are from Islands up higher in the eastern side of south east Asia. They are not Australian Aboriginals, you seriously have mental problems. You don't know anything.

So? What's wrong with a culture selecting people that predominantly make it up? If I went to Sudan I wouldn't throw a bitch fit because most of the women in ads and on television are black.

>you are talking out of your ass making up nonsense

Says the guy who is talking out of his ass and making up nonsense.

RENT FREE

Attached: 1490768320162.jpg (1024x1149, 309K)

>no person is pink either

Sigh. Do I have to explain everything to you low IQ children on here? Yes, most Europeans are pink. This is from very low melanin counts, this makes the skin more transparent and enables the underlying blood capillaries to show through to some extent.

When these people do an activity to increase blood pressure the skin becomes even darker pink for obvious reasons (I hope I don't have to explain something so basic as that also).

Attached: sfad.jpg (634x390, 120K)

>my. first time... when see a glitch

Attached: 1h39pwhsqtuo6ink2021759000000.jpg (394x579, 24K)

you cave dwelling, booger eating, razor lips, low testosterone, creepy, bird shit skinned, knuckling dragging, dog fucking, incest having, pale, limp dog haired, wet dog smelling no rhythm having, child molesting honkeys... your time on earth is up

His father is an Asian man from Hawaii, sorry about that.
It's blatantly listed about him and this is a picture of his father also.
But keep telling yourself he is white if you have to, sad little insecure kid.

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Uh oh mad gook found

Attached: 1438711215317.jpg (1352x1602, 371K)

Why are people posting that pic? i dont get it.

Attached: 1500264213227.jpg (907x905, 228K)

You need to go somewhere and quietly kill yourself please.

whats it called when u are biased towards another race?

>for 500 alex

>Says the guy who is talking out of his ass and making up nonsense.

It's called science and an education, something beyond your small brain. Instead of accepting the world for what it is, insecure low IQ mentally ill internet losers like you think that facts are optional and that anything is up for belief just as long as you can find something stating it (even if it's some picture a person from stormfront made). There is not rational conversation to have with a low IQ individual such as you. It is above you.

go back

Attached: 045bc585ed2bd34f9e5b8686f7aba2ce60dfb0b3553ce92f01edff492c544815.jpg (1014x1677, 498K)

kek

Attached: 79cfc8bb07fac70684e5dcdcacc03a66fc8fccdc7322c00f70c4c3cfc1658bca.jpg (720x936, 334K)

So your reaction to science and an actual education is to post some autistic MS paint looking picture that some autistic Sup Forums person made?

This is just fucking ridiculous. Dealing with literal retards here.

This guy fucking this Asian girl doesn't look pink.

Attached: 13743477_1769966386553245_1401977594_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Whites built the world you shits are going to take the world back to neolithic age

>You need to go somewhere and quietly kill yourself please.

Normal people aren't offended by most of this, in fact you will learn it in biology. But it clearly triggers and confuses the shit out of mentally ill white nationalist internet losers.

In that case it's a fair bias because their appearance is the "skill" they bring to an employer. There are requests for models of a specific appearance and these agencies are going to fill the demand. It's when you start demanding that people get selected for a bias unrelated to their work that it becomes a problem, like google with it's recent recruitment controversy.

I didn't say his dad is white but he isn't full Asian. Keanu is only a quarter. His dad was also a loser drug addict so Keanu was raised by white people

did he die instantly wtf