GOAT STATE THREAD: Where are the FL memes??

GET IN HERE FLORIDIANS!

What does pol think about The Sunshine State?

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/delray-fire-rescue-several-injured-in-2-car-crash-/nq6dj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

321 reporting.

Florida is Indiana with a coastline, a shithole.

Too fucking humid.

407 master race checking in

941 checking in. I live in hells waiting room

What part?

SRQ. It's actually not bad desu senpai. Looking forward to this hurricane tho. I always root for them

Yeah, we're getting the tropical storm here too

we haven't had a good one in a long time

Last hurricane in Whorelando was in 2004. Can't wait till the next one comes through and purges our population of negroids, spics, and poor white trash.

That hurricane season was nuts we got ouT of school for so long, it was sick

Boca here. Too many jews but theyre better than niggers. I live by office depot hq and they employ a TON of those tech visa dotheads so all the apartments near there are full up with indians.

>wake up
>Florida has not been nuke yet

Why is this allowed?

561 here
I wish i was dead

The shiny silver building?
I work in town center mall at magianos

Yup. Good days of kiteboarding with skateboards and skimming in puddles

fuck yeah. I hope shit gets biblical here. C'mon hurricanechan!

Bring it on. I'm drying out here. Need a light shower already.

It's fucking hot, but the antics of Florida man is always a hoot

813 reporting. Leaving for Bongistan on Thursday. Hopefully the airport won't be destroyed.

thats the one. i used to go there all the time when i lived in the gables on st andrews.

honestly f a m, stay away from non gables apartments here. bella vista was a fucking nightmare and the place im at now is awful.

305 mothafuckas

Anything else is shitty swampland

Lousy drivers

331 here I hate my life

Boca was great like 5-10 years ago. So many niggers and plebs from Ft Lauderdale being pushed North into our cozy ritzy community. Wish the rich people would start gentrifying it.

Florida is ours Whiteys.

Stfu you shitty boriqua faggot

Duuuvvvvaaaallll checking in

Hurricane soon fellow stalker! 813 currently in St.Hgts. Michigan with one of the carnival outfits from Gibtown. Drink a Cigar City for me. I miss home. It's cold here.

Florida thread? fuck yeah florida thread

economy in this state sucks

t. Faggot who hangs his shitty flag from his honda civic's rear view mirror

It's not going to be a hurricane is it? I thougth it was just a tropical storm?

I can't wait to move back to 561, Tampa blows

>90
any other 904?

Space Coast Master Race

this

863 here my dudes

305 went by the Everglades today.. had some frog legs and gators bites.

is it worth moving to downtown miami? (coming from out of state, i want to go FL)

eating a publix chicken tendie buffalo mild sub for dinner, they were on sale this weekend!

live in central florida, south florida is a shithole full of degenerates, unless you're a mix breed mexi mix or something

Just flew in to Miami for work. Holy fuck this place is a shithole. I have to fix a guys machine in Wynwood and I'm not leaving my fucking hotel room until the sun comes up.

Cubans outnumber you 5 to 1 you dumb banana. Go try that shit in New York

386 reporting in, literally the least important part of Florida outside of redneck races and shit

Fuck no, spics and coons galore. I used to live there, it was hell. If you want a city, go to orlando, still plenty of spics and nigs, but at least civilised.

I live in rich ass Boca Raton but I'm not rich

wtf am I doing user?

To the last American leaving Florida, bring the flag with you.

Tropical storms aren't shit. True Floridians don't worry unless it's a cat 3

If you're not a college student at FAU or possibly in high school then might I suggest considering suicide?

the only nigs im aware of live in dixie manor off of dixie and glades. but yea, pleb city now

gotcha, yea i never actually stayed in miami only drove through it once

orlando seems pretty based

Economy in Florida sucks man. Don't move here. Whites literally make up like 10% of Broward and Dade County. Only industry here is the service industry and healthcare. If you are in any other industry you are going to need like 8-10 years experience and you're going to take a significant paycut. Almost every single rich person you see in South Florida driving around in luxury cars is either a trust fund baby or an old person who inherited our founded a business. Almost all of them made their fortune out of state. Trust me.

I fucking hate Miami and I've lived in this shithole my whole life. Downtown is the worst, homeless and bums everywhere piled on the sidewalks, the roads are full of sinkholes and potholes, and there's a beggar at all four sides of an intersection at every section in the suburbs

and everyfuckingbody speaks spanish, even 2nd/3rd generation.

The beaches are okay, tho. Expect no more than a week or two of weather that isn't fucking awful in the wintertime.

If you aren't AT LEAST upper middle class, Orlando is actually pretty shit. Don't fall for the memes

> Wynwood
> partially gentrified ghetto

You bought the lie

>Only industry here is the service industry and healthcare.
>He's not doing construction work

Fucking kek ayy lmao m8, it might be hard work but you will LITERALLY always have steady work because something is always being built somewhere in Florida and the pay is actually fucking good.

Not anymore.

Orlando is slowing becoming Puerto Rico 2.0, just give us 2-5 years and we will out number Cubans. Jew York is Dominican now.

so it's just a retirement state?

I know a lot of the multi millionaires from NY fly down to miami just to the spend the weekend

do they just go for the weather?

I love Boca. I'm a pleb too but I try my best to blend in. Word is out on our cushy hideaway though. When I was living in Boca 5+ years ago every other car was either a Bentley, Mercedes, or BMW. Now it's like mostly average people.

I don't have anything against my fellow plebs but god dammit I like living around these rich folk. They keep the city clean and peaceful. Saw a video on Facebook the other day of some ghetto niggers fighting at Town Center. Damn black people ruin everything.

Until Seabreeze gets shot up. Just wait.

I graduated high school and never left.

I'm a college drop out. Why didn't I leave? Is suicide the only way now? I work to basically pay rent. I'm retarded.

Who 954 here?

>construction industry

If you have a degree in construction business or civil engineering I suppose?

When I was in college I looked into trying to get my foot in the door with construction and they only hire through temp-contract agencies for the projects they need then the contract expires and they don't have to pay unemployment. I asked around.

this guy knows. i work in construction and get job offers every month

386 reporting in.

They've been there for years and years. If we're lucky they'll do that they did to the niggers in Delray and start buying up all the land to build 300k+ townhouses and shit.

Its the Haitians

The Haitians ruin everything
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/delray-fire-rescue-several-injured-in-2-car-crash-/nq6dj/

you could go to a trade school or get work as an apprentice, its really not that hard to find work down here

Yes, sort of.

South Florida is retirement/trust-fund baby area for rich people. They are called snowbirds. A lot of them have two to three houses.

The rest of Florida is pretty miserable. It's just kind of a dead and unfulfilling place to live.

Fuck off ya crazy Mormon Cunt!

I have my CDL but I don't want to drive anymore. I'm in my 20's. I'm currently doing welding, Computer Science, and working on some computer certifications. It's hard to pay for this stuff starting from zilch.

Polk reporting in.

Listened to Bad Moon Rising during the afternoon thunderstorms today. Was oddly calming.

Ayy same senpai. Parrish master race. Have fun with your flooding and all.

>CDL
>welding experience
>complains about muh no job

Nigga how the FUCK? What bumfuck ass place do you live where you can't get any decent work with those kinds of basic certifications?

Fucking disgusting. Humid as a steamroom, shit terrain, literally latin america south of West Palm. Roads filled with uninsured spics and old people. This state needs to go under the Atlantic already

>South Florida is retirement/trust-fund baby area for rich people. They are called snowbirds.
I want to become this very badly

Like I said I hate driving. I did it for 2 years. I'm done. I just started welding and I'm only going to have really basic certification with it.

I need to be making more than like 40-50k a year.

>shit terrain

If you want hills go out to St. Leo's. Probably the most hilly part of Florida around.

At least it's an easy drive here. Smooth, straight roads makes night driving a fucking joy.

Melbourne reporting in. Le save the lagoon

>Humid as a steamroom
It's always funny to see people move here from places like Texas and Arizone and brag about their 100°+ weather and then end up nearly dehydrating.

They never fucking believe me when I tell them it's literally like getting boiled alive like a lobster. THEY NEVER FUCKING BELIEVE ME THAT'S HOW HUMIDITY BASICALLY WORKS GUYS

Are you cuban?
THEN DON'T TALK TO MEEEEE

850 fag here

Reminder that Parrish is the best town in the 941

Reminder that we make the best god damn oranges

Reminder that Lakewood Ranch blows

Reminder that downtown Bradenton blows

352 checking in. Don't let the sun set on your shit skin ass in these woods.

>850
Oh shit a swamp nigga, what's up senpai

407/Orlando

Not bad where I'm at. Hipsters everywhere but it's better than living in south Orlando where it was spics everywhere. And WAY better than west Orlando with niggers everywhere

Anyone else /comfyasfuck/ not having to board up their windows and sandbag everything, but getting the tail end of the tropical storm?

Feels good, especially since I just planted another avocado tree and a peach tree.

Anybody got dank FL memes? pls dump

How does it feel being America's dick?

904 here right in the middle of Collin. Im fucking ready.

941, can confirm the skies turned black and it rained the entire day

Same user.

Rofl same. What part? Hopefully not Lakeland lmao

Same shit different day

I'm up north in farmland, so we got the tail end of Collin. Feels good though твн because I just planted some new fruit trees.

It ain't gonna suck itself bb

941 as well user. Getting /comfy/ for tropical storm tomorrow. Low winds but guarenteed a rainy day.

West Palm 561!!!

Everyone keeps talking about this tropical storm like it's a Category 3 hurricane, what is so significant about it? We have them all the time.