Slavery in the U.S.A. only existed from 1776 to 1861, when the Southern States seceded...

Slavery in the U.S.A. only existed from 1776 to 1861, when the Southern States seceded. These 85 years are by far the shortest period of slavery any nation has held in the history of the world.

Tell me:
>the U.S.A. only had slaves for 85 years 3 centuries ago, so why do we catch so much more grief than nations that had centuries of slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably because slavery is pumped into our brains constantly from an early age

because as an american, your scope of view is limited

American Slavery didn't just pop into being in 1776. It started when settling America started in the 17th century. & indian tribes probably held slaves before then

Without slavery, what would blacks talk about?

I said the U.S.A., dipshit.

For the same reason leftists screech about transgender bathrooms and proclaim it to be the new civil rights movement: They need a wedge issue.

If people voted for policy rather than feelings, Democrats would never win any election.

When we take back education that will end...

American slavery quite literally did not exist until 1783.

>the U.S.A. only had slaves for 85 years 3 centuries ago, so why do we catch so much more grief than nations that had centuries of slavery?
Because the US was one of the last nations on Earth to keep slavery legal.
And because after slavery, white Americans tried every dirty trick to keep former slaves down.

the first american slaveholder was a black man.

Because kikes fuel the flames

This country began in 1783. 1776 was just when we formally said we want out of the empire.

What many nig-nogs and common core, white guilted cucks won't tell you is about the white slaves from Ireland used before the Declaration of Independence. English back then saw them as inferior and sold around 400,000 Irish into slavery.
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

You're right user forgive my ignorance.

So there was only 78 years of U.S. slavery. There were literally people born before slavery who dies after slavery

How come the Jews aren't blamed for slavery even though all the slave transport ships were owned by the kikes? conservative christian americans at the time were very much against slavery.

Because you imported niggers into a white country. Other sane countries used nigger slaves on location only and used Irish, slavs etc in Europe

I taje it you have never heard of Africa, the Middle East, or Asia where slavery is still a common practice

>the U.S.A. only had slaves for 85 years 3 centuries ago

Right. Also, there's something else that rarely gets mentioned by the U.S. media —

Throughout those 85 years when Americans owned slaves, only a mere one-tenth of one percent of all Americans ever owned slaves. 99.9% of all Americans at the time of slavery NEVER owned a slave.

>If people voted for policy rather than feelings, Democrats would never win any election.
Don't repubs get in all the time because poor whites who would be much better off voting democrat vote right instead?

Because it was a weak point that the kikes could exploit.

And exploit it they did.

Explain how anyone is ever better off voting Democrat?

The British are responsible for all slavery that occurred in the colonies prior to 1776.

And really carry the blame for most of what occured after, as well. They brought the slaves here. The transatlantic slave trade was shut down by the founding fathers in the 1770s

Ultimate the black Africans are the ones responsible for slavery as they were the ones who were enslaving each other and selling slaves to the whites.

It is really the fault of black people. Kek.

You know that one person who doesn't stop going on about that time you fucked up about something to guilt trip you into doing shit for them? Yeah, it's that.

Where do those numbers come from? I'd like a breakdown of the numbers so I can use them with confidence when I'm arguing with shitheads.

Actually Muslims. Slavery was unknown outside of Egypt in Africa until the Muslims conquered it and enslaved much of the African population.

Think about it. Southern plantation owners were the vast majority of slave owners. There couldnt have been more than a thousand plantations.

Slavery began in the US in 1654.

got any sources?

And the USA Is the direct continuation of the 13 colonies founded in the 17th century, dipshit. The institutions founded during that time, including slavery, are a direct result of those colonies, not including those years under colonial rule is just unhonest and ignorant.

>the U.S. existed in 1654

>under colonial rule
I think you just made my point. How the hell can you hold the U.S. accountable for England's actions?

Sorry, but there was no first American slaveholder. hundreds of people held slaves at the time the colonies became the U.S.A. Or is it USA?

And the Spanish and the French.

The best source are the books written by the authors of 'Without Consent or Contract'.

Some Anons in here a right, slavery didn't exist in the colonies until the 1650s when a black slave owner made it permanent slavery.

Before that it was just indentured servitude and there were black and white indentured servants.

Well,no. The Spanish in Florida and points north and south definitely enslaved Native Americans. They were not 'indentured servants'. they also brought over African slaves in the 1500's to the Cannibean sea and Central and South America. Not so sure about North America.