Real talk Sup Forums- what would happen in the unlikely event of another civil war in America...

Real talk Sup Forums- what would happen in the unlikely event of another civil war in America? Would it break down like Syria, or could the military contain it to a specific area?

Attached: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (2000x1333, 201K)

Federal government will use overwhelming technological force to forcibly disarm all civilians.
>b-but the US won independence against Britain!
Same technologies used in different ways, there's a difference between civilian small arms munitions and tanks.

Yeah but IEDs were pretty effective in Iraq and don't forget all the arms in the woods from those militia morons in the sister fuck woods

Depending the issue that divided the country, it is unlikely that the military would turn their weapons on the citizens. Law Enforcement would likely be the feet on the ground willing set their sights on rebels.

The ones screeching for revolution are the ones without the balls or brains to pull it off.

Police state

LA, Boston, Ferguson... yeah it worked out. Imagine a DETERMINED mob, not just a bunch of knuckleheads.

Every police department would be federalized into one federal police force.
See:

It's okay, user, you can say it here: an organized group of armed white folk will fair better than a bunch of niggers.

yeah but that's a part of the world where self sufficiency is much more the norm. americans would just lose their shit as soon as as mcdonald's closed

I think you've been reading too many memes. That kind of retardation is a very loud but small minority.

in my defense, I am EXTREMELY drunk right now. I would probably give up once the liquor store ran dry.

Go to bed, Roy.

>Civil War II looming on the horizon
>not making your own moonshine reserves

I dunno, white people might go crazy if Mickey Ds closed.

Attached: eofBlzgr.jpg (1440x2560, 1.26M)

It would be over whiteness. White support for anti-white ideologies will crumble quickly in the face of the genuinely genocidal actions which would begin the conflict. The government would almost certainly have to give in to whites demands to hand over all apparatus of the state to them. They would then outline Marxism as the enemy of record and proceed to do whatever awful things they thought necessary to eliminate it's followers and any trace of it's influence.

It wouldn't begin until essentially the marxists pull something like 9/11. Remember America's immediate overreaction to that incident? If it happened from an internal source which they felt they couldn't bring under their control the reaction would be much more severe and probably quite a lot faster.

Attached: 1516580522912.jpg (960x960, 221K)

It'd be based on the wealth divide as well as perceived racial tensions.

Feds will forcibly disarm/dismember anyone they consider a threat. Your avg /k/ommando, no matter how many guns or how many rounds will not be considered a threat.

Now, a /k/ fag swinging their metal dick around in public might be enough of a threat to get taken out. And organized "militia" wannabes, and faggots with NBC toys. But disarming the mass population is neither practical nor relevant.

There wont be a civil war. If the gun regs stick you'll get a few loonie toons that try armed protest shit which will end with NRA terrorists getting deaded. The rest of the population wont stop eating burgers long enough to care. A weak, soft people like the US have become doesn't have the balls to fight en masse like they did before. They've been socially engineered to eat their fast food, drink their starbucks, and post 20 pics a day to instagram.

Came here to say this. We talk a lot about our guns, but we are pussies and never, ever raise them. Even in our own defense

t. doesn't understand the logistics yet still talks out his ass about it

Depends on which side the military was on

military know their founding rights more then the average citizen, they'll be the ones doing the revolution, probably result in a coup de tat and a big shake up behind the scenes with some blood connecting one party to the other

cunts dont just do shit for no reason, especially if they arent poor and hungry

Just like in Nevada.

Attached: ArmuFvZ.jpg (1280x814, 90K)

I thought it was a dog

autism

oh god i just read the captions
autism at its most prominence

youre a retard haha kys

will do ha ha
FUCK you buddy

unless half the army split with it... nope... 100% containment in less than a week, use 1992 LA riots 4 example

good riidens cy@!

>government disarms the people
>anyone with a brain realizes this is why the constitution exists
>government either goes full tyrant or gets replaced
in the midst of all this the niggers are mysteriously genocided

>cy@!
i'm dead how would you see me?

There wouldn't be another civil war like we've had before.
The closest thing to a civil war that might happen would be a conflict between police along with national guard against armed citizens protesters and rioters. This would be extremely politically un popular and would end very quickly.

Any one that believes that an executive branch could use drone strikes on American citizens without quickly being replaced is an idiot. Most likely half the U.S. Military desert if that attack was used on US soil, to boot.

The national guard was barely able to stop the ferguson riots without major political backlash against Saint Obama. If a less popular president allowed the same thing to happen, there would be years and years of backlash.