What is Sup Forums's opinion on the Israeli/Palestine issue?

My opinion is that they can keep it due to my belief that you can invade whatever you want and keep it as long as you can defend it and Israel can defend it's borders so therefore they can keep its land.
>inb4 JIDF

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest, our hate for Jews is more of a meme.
I never had a single bad experience with a Jew.
It's the same for most people on Sup Forums, but newfags refuse to admit it because they want to fit in by meme-ing.
You aren't one of those newefags, right?

>it's a meme
No it's not.

spotted the shill

'The Jews' aren't the same as Israelis. What we mean when we talk about the jews are a small super-wealthy Ashkenazi elite that control the banks, media and financial sectors of the western world

kill em both, both sand nigger sluts

Speak for yourself you dirty fucking frog. Literally every single experience that I and most others on Sup Forums have had with jews has been negative, with them constantly lying being generally subversive unpleasant people. Get out you fucking kike.

No, 'The Jews' refers to Jews you idiot, not any specific group of Jews, because they're all bad and they all work as a single compact racial unit. There is no such thing as right wing or left wing jews.

Neither Jews nor Muslims can be trusted to keep the peace or ensure fairness. There's only one solution.

Nah Zionist kikes are scum
Also regarding your post who do you think got Israel to become a nation and is getting the west to fight all its regional enemies for it?

ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html

>'The Jews' aren't the same as Israelis

And let's not forget that Israel, for all their talk about defending themselves from terrorism, was founded (and then run by) terrorists.

Kick out the kikes and give the muslims their land back.

Put the kikes in west africa or some other african country since niggers can't bomb our buildings.

Fuck them both, but fuck Hasbara a little it more.

I support Palestine, Jews have no right to be there,or anywhere else in the world. Everywhere the Jew goes wars follow.

>that many newfags ITT
You guys are trying too hard with the Jew meme hate.
Summer is coming.

>shill trying this hard
Jews were never welcome here before trump came faggot
stay there

I hope a nigger invades your house and kicks you out you dumb idiot

I hope they both get nuked

David "Appletree" Brotsky, pls go.

this

Prove you aren't a newfag
Who is this and what is his actual nickname and explain why he should be hanged for treason.

>Put the kikes in west africa or some other african country
Send them to Poland.

I bet he can't even name all the old flags we had

Let me tell you a little story.

The kikes want people to think that the Israelis and Palestinians have been at each others throats from time immemorial. This is not so.

They used to babysit each other's kids!

It wasn't until millions of ashkenazim mysteriously showed up between 1942-1947 (the holocaust) that the problems started between the two groups.

It was the newly arrived European Ashkenazim that started treating the Palestinian people like garbage. The previous Jewish settlers were quite congenial to them.

But the 'Holocausted' kikes basically came in and started to genocide the Palestinians, and this is what started the enmity between the kikes and the Muslims, because all surrounding Muslims started to hate the kikes after seeing this.

>us good jews are innocent!
>its just those other bad jews!
nice try shekelstein.

Where did I ever say I was a kike, you moron

Any country that removes that much kebab is alright by me.

Any normal newfag who happens to be lurking in this thread, know that the Jew hate is a meme that newfags less intelligent than you try to follow in order to fit in.
The truth is, we love Jews. Talking bad about them is like teasing someone a family member. These idiots take it seriously because... they are idiots. You aren't an idiot so don't act like them.
All the theories you can read on Sup Forums are fake. If those theories were true, then people would have talked about it in the media. The fact that no media does, even conservative ones, prove that Jews are innocent. You could have guessed that on your own. Who would genuinely believe that Jews are an evil organization trying to overthrow the world? This kind of stupid story is so ridiculous, even children would laugh at it.
If you take a closer look at it, you will notice that Jews are the target of irrationnal hate. muslims hate them because it's fun, don't be like a muslim. We white people are intelligent enough to understand who our true allies are.

It's like Ferengi vs. Cardassian Liberation Front.

Even if the Federation tried to remain impartial, it would still get dragged in somehow.

You are shilling to hard m8

Ideally I'd like to see Israel remain a power and Palestinians at least recognized as Arab Israelis, sans any conflict. Though that's as far as ethnicity/ancestry can go in a religious conflict.
In a good dream, I'd like to wake up having seen a modern Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Palestine all the way. Fuck 'em Jews. Let them do what they can. Just stop giving Israel aid and it will crumble over repeated assaults.

I stand behind Israel. They are based as hell and I do not care if I get ridiculed here for saying that.

The leadership and most of the Palestinians want nothing less than the destruction of Isreal. Plenty of them would like to kill every Jew. That is every man, woman and child. They would do so if they could. The Palestinians have turned down many opportunities for their own state. If Israel wanted the deaths of all the Palestinians they could do it in a week. But they don't. The Arab nations surrounding Israel want the destruction of the state of Israel . They have repeatedly attacked Israel over the last 3/4's of a century. There have been thousands of terrorist attacks against Israelis and Jews during that time period as well. Some of the most despicable, cowardly and heinous violations of law and human rights have perpetuated by Arab Muslims against Jews. And yet Israel stays it's hand has kept the moral highground.

>isrealies still using canadian proxies to shitpost

WE NEED TO STOP A NEW NAKBA

>HURR YOU ANTI-SEMITE NEWFAGS ARE DUMB!

Fuck off faggot, even /new/ was anti-semitic as fuck

that's fair enough they are defending the land they invaded. my complaint is that they are doing it on our dime.

the international bankers bleed our country of it's wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

the bankers live in and own israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

israel wants to expand their territory
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

israel constantly baits US with false flag attacks to get us to fight their wars for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo