When do most young men realise their lives are inherently worthless from a purely biological point of view?

When do most young men realise their lives are inherently worthless from a purely biological point of view?

Attached: young-men-1.jpg (1000x500, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Days_Offensive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL!

Truth hurts.

What's the point of this thread?

atheists are such faggots all the time
you know atheism is probably to blame for the transgender shit we have to put up with

I'm just asking.

I'm a man and I'll be 23 next month.

I think most people aren't stupid enough to think they truly matter.

Y: The Last Man.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Days_Offensive

Look at the casualties.

Those aren't young women.

>Young men
All lives are pointless. And why would being young be worse, than say, being old?

Because old men have skills that would keep them out of battle.

For most of history young men have been cannon fodder.

they dont and thats the problem, but dont limit it to an age thing and its more then you think

>they dont and thats the problem

What do you mean?

If anything that goes against your point. Those men died for an objective reason. You gain territory and power and men die for it. Some will live and some will die with who, left to chance. There's a sort of chaotic order to it. Everyone else fades away wondering what they lived for or trying to some meaning in life. In war, you know exactly what you're living or dying for.

They also never saw the fruit of their labour. Never grew old with family and loved ones.

100 years later and they're little more than a statistic used to measure death in a human perspective.

What the fuck could 2 million dead men do had they lived?

All that has no meaning. Living to see it doesn't change anything.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who realizes the only value I can ever have is my effectiveness in a historical scenario.
good thing language never came around to bridge the gap between experience and new flesh

That's the difference between actual value and perceived value.

cognitive dissonance and a society built on distortions

> you know exactly what you're living or dying for

no, you only know what your leaders are feeding you.

You're too smart to have fun.

I'll weep for you, but I won't pray.

smoke weed with me instead

>a society
I think you mean existence. Regardless of culture or civilization, men have always been sent to their deaths. Such self destructive behavior must have a unifying purpose in humanity. The question is, what?

I would if I could.

War movies are pretty cool.

puff puff pass fuck a rotation

Attached: filepicker-YuFevadGT8qPCVAwjijd_pass_joint.jpg (500x357, 81K)

>Such self destructive behavior
>must have a unifying purpose
>in
>humanity.
>The question is, what?
progress, formatting (usually descent etc to progress by whatever powers going), synthesis

I don't necessarily mean the grand scheme of things. If an officer commands me to take an enemy position, I know I will live or die serving the purpose of taking that very position. For however long it takes or up to my death, that is my only purpose in life.

>bioLOGical

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

You'll have died young don't worry.

Fuckin Ell.

Biologically is the main word.

So since death gives us the incentive for progress, we've decided to speed up the process to speed up progress?

Obviously not, as OP gave philosophical context with "Boohoo young men die in wars."

deaths a biproduct of the incentive for death

This sentence gave me autism.

(which is progress - the incentive)

I'm saying millions of men can die needlessly and a society can still exist.

They realize it right after they find out all women are only good for making sandwiches.

Attached: 1520498222394.gif (397x169, 1.91M)

The same could be said for women.

depends, i say 16-18 if they were more "advanced" in school (((smarter))) if stupid but went to college and somehow passed in their 30s maybe 40s. If completely stupid, ghetto, white trash - never. thats why stupid people are religious.

Women don't get drafted because they can give birth.

Or because they are terrible at directions and will never get to the target location

Soldiers aren't the only ones who die in wars.

Birth has nothing to do with it. They are emotional and can't function in high stress situations. They unravel and make the mission fail. Image a stealth op. "You hear that!? *scream*... oh it was just a cat, whew." Gets caught. Everyone dies. Thanks women.

If my life has worth to me, I dont need to give any fucks about how other people see that.

Regardless, im tired and it looks like the retards are awake. So it was nice chatting with you, I'm going to bed