I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwB4STGG1sA
youtube.com/watch?v=uKo0SYl1TyA
youtube.com/watch?v=VgXSk-7IFz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

Mohammed was a gay schizophrenic paedophile.

Explain why the rule of fives exists if Eris isn't the true god.

nice argument
you're gay

Attached: oh look.jpg (600x354, 34K)

Well, firstly you need to prove that there is a god before anyone can disprove it. Checkmate athiest

because it doesn't

Who me?

Attached: 2A051A5B-07AF-48EC-B1BB-88C4DFE6A35F.jpg (640x622, 88K)

God exists because world needs a creator like every other thing

Proof?

If there is no God then who created the world?

Because he doesn't like bacon, so he was a beta faggot.

And if i just dont give a shit about any religion or what hypocritical atheists say?

Mohammed was just a man.
Nothing a normal human say or does can prove that there is a divine creature out there.

All Mohammed really did was invent a a ruleset to control the savages in the region he was in. Same goes for Jesus. What religion in its core is just a bunch of rulset made to control the population.

In modern time we use media for this and religion is being more and more dated as a system. And i believe this is the reason religion is turning more violent because its a dying beast that humanity needs to put down.

If everything need a creator, who created god? Checkmate athiest

pigs are filthy
then your ass will burn in hell after you die

yeah I got islam

Attached: 1449234277749.jpg (894x894, 241K)

God doesn't need creator

nope, he is actually an alpha chad

Attached: 1461101007960.jpg (881x728, 94K)

Why does it matter who or what created anything/everything?

if you choose wrong religion you will go to hell

Still no proof of anything. Checkmate athiest

he chosen a nigger as his prophet

Attached: 1353588170718.jpg (900x1213, 318K)

you didn't prove Allah doesn't exist either

trips confirms

Just like if i go to the north pole ill meet santa. Fucking kek when i die i will have clear mind knowing i did my best and worked hard. I will forever sleep in endless unconsciousness.

I don't have to disprove anything that hasn't been proven in the first place. Checkmate athiest

You wouldn't try to talk about intellectual questions with a nigger, right?
So now you know why I won't try to answer to your question. It's like trying to talk about science with a dog.

I'm pretty sure god isn't real but we still don't know who created the whole universe... P.S. we will never know, god isn't real just something you believe in to make you feel better than anyone else.

I don't believe in any gods, but I have no quarrel with Islam and think y'all are pretty cool and far more scientific than anyone makes out. The 55th sura is glorious even for an atheist; some of the Prophet's companions obviously knew some of the knowledge in the Library of Alexandria, a testament to his wisdom and tolerance in such a backwards age.

To my fellow infidels, watch this and tell me it isn't the coolest thing you've seen all day. 7th-century Arabians talking about the existence of aliens and declaring it the will of Allah to send ships to space: youtube.com/watch?v=WwB4STGG1sA

Attached: Drake Equation.jpg (960x356, 104K)

quaran is literally just a novel, we don't go around believing in harry potter based on the argument that 'magic can't be detected'

Tuomas Holopainen is the one true GOD

Attached: .jpg (600x825, 153K)

the jews also worship your god. you followers of abrehamic religions worship the fucken jews god, yahweh, just under different names.

Allah=Jahewa=Jahova=God

They are all the same. I don't get why Muslims hate Jews and why Christians hate Muslims. Everyone is talking to the same imaginal friend in different ways. Why should anyone hate anyone because of how they speak to an imaginary being?

I agree with the basic message of tolerance but Allah and Jehovah aren't cognates. Allah is cognate with the Hebrew "El" as in "natan-el" or "Nathaniel" meaning "gift of God." El was originally one of the members of the Babylonian pantheon and is mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Bible asserts the monotheistic worship of El and thus denounces the rest of the Babylonian pantheon as false gods. The Arabs later agreed with this, in their own way.

i follow the gods of my people, you follow the god of the jews. i have seen the forest god tane holding ranginui from papatūānuku, this proves the existence of my gods, so yours must be a false god and prophet

Alla aint real dawg wut u talkin bout homie 4real...da fuq...PRAYS JESUS ALL MIGHTY JESUS OH LORDY LORDY JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAVIOUR LORDY JESUS GOT US THROUGH THE TIMES OF SLAVERY AND OPRESSION LORDY LORDY...jk im not black or muslim...

Attached: 180302-james-eric-davis-mn-1235_a259085fabe30d67d2a495eba3ca135a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (600x523, 28K)

Well, now I know why half the Maoris are right-wingers if they're as narrow-minded as this. Just because you've got your gods doesn't mean you have to be talking shit about everyone else. Tolerance is important; it's probably the only reason your people survived colonization.

Yeah, well, he obviously doesn't favour muslim countries. Considering they are such shitholes.

Seems he much prefers europeans and west asians. Who have actually functioning societies. And scientific progress. And aren't stuck in like the 7th century socially.

Did I mention muslim lack of progress in about everything from science to socially? Basically all scientific progress they made they niggered from indians and other superior cultures. And then they stopped. Which made them stop progressing. Until europeans showed them how to do it.

And now their countries are such shitholes they have to flee to europe. Which is christian.

LOGS!

Attached: pepe eats a log.png (399x385, 209K)

Don't have to. Prove to me that Morgan Freeman isn't the one true God. Your "allah" only has an old book about him, the great Morgan Freeman has 2 whole movies showing off his Godliness.

Keep worshipping your tribal, sand-nigger blood god. Must be a good life, catching syphilis from fucking so many goats, then go home to give it to your 9 year old wife while she's bent over the prayer rug, then dying from it because you're too fucking retarded to know how antibiotics work. Bravo. I'm sure Muhammad (pork be upon him) is proud of you.

read the first 20 pages of the quran you fucking retard, you'll find out by yourself, KYS.

this, all religions are fairy tales, all gods are imaginary friends. The religious of the world exhibit a collective mental illness

You wouldn't have weed to smoke or prog rock to listen to when you're high if it weren't for the Muslims. You also wouldn't have most of modern science or anywhere near as much knowledge of history, not that you seem to have much as it is. You wouldn't have oranges, or spices, and the knowledge of that last thing is what made Europe and eventually North America stop being a backwater in the first place. So which of their god's blessings would you deny?

Why waste my time reading fiction?

Because it's beautiful poetry even in translation?

gee I'll fucken smash you

Go get pissed by the freeway

I think you were probably high at the time....

Ohai, you were here yesterday.
Are you still using an appeal to the masses to validate your bias?
Daily reminder that the amount of followers has no bearing on the veracity of a belief I guess.

You don't fool anyone mudshill.

whiteboi!

Attached: 1516904902279.jpg (261x400, 41K)

fag

Fool anyone how, precisely?

do you hate christians?

What a bleak and somber world you must live in if you can't appreciate art.

ill get kereopa and the boys on you

That's great, you do that you impotent victim of colonialism. And stay down and stay oppressed, because your only hope to overthrow the white man is to link up with other peoples we've kept down. But obviously your inferior drunk genes have done my own oppressive work for me, so I guess I'll just kick back and watch your bigotry make me fat stacks.

Gullible fool.

nah man, but i did see tane bearing the weight of his mother ranginui on his mighty shoulders.

Art is all well and good, killing people and trying to take over the world because of said art isn't.

why does the prophet (salallalalaalahuakbar911wasellem) not write about anything outside a 10 mile radius of his tent camp? Its almost like it was all made up by a child molester not the creator of the universe

Watch out bro you'll cut yourself on all that edge

First of all, Muhammed was a murderer a a thief (highwayman to be correct) and a known liar.

So: Most likely he made it up 4 teh lulz and also teh loli.

>You wouldn't have weed to smoke

I'm not a degenerate. Besides, I'm sure that weed is not growing dependent on islam.

>You wouldn't have modern science

Bullshit. Muslims did not invent modern science.

>Near as much knowledge of history

While it's true muslims recorded a lot of GREEK WORKS AND THE LIKE, it's thanks to muslims the greek were beaten back in the first place.

>You wouldn't have oranges or spices

I'm sure they grow regardless of your faith, too. Seriously, what are you on about with this?

>Knowledge of the last thing is what made europe and eventually...

What are you even on about here? Muslims did absolutely nothing for north america, and nothing for europe - except constant raids and invasions. Because they are savages.

You answered none of my arguments. Why are muslim countries such shitholes stuck in the 7th century if god prefers them? Why did they not develop?

The value of a people is determined by what they do with what is given to them, and muslims did very little with what they got. Therefore muslims are useless.

The world was absolute shit; Islam saved a tiny corner of it and preserved culture and learning for the modern day. We'd have to reinvent all kinds of stuff if Muhammad never lived.

He literally wrote about aliens bruh. Try again.

i want my land back too. we maori were smart, we knew about the environment around us and hiw to prosper in it. why do you think whitey resorted to trickery when he couldnt beat us in combat. we were the best warriors. why do you think that later on the maori battalion did so well for you guys in the world wars?

toilet demons are not "aliens"

youtube.com/watch?v=uKo0SYl1TyA

How is it edgy to say that we should stop basing our behavior on the words of some bronze age desert dwellers?
Sure and monks and priests within the Catholic church were instrumental in saving much knowledge during the dark ages, that doesn't mean I am no against some of the horrible shit said church has done.

um like because if u question religun then maybe some ppl wont be ur friend and mite think ur a loser and its edgy 2 say that u dont believe what they do because who giv u the rite 2 judge ok

>I'm not a degenerate
Nazifag detected kys

>Bullshit. Muslims did not invent modern science
No but they sure did keep alive the works of the Greeks, and add to them besides.

>I'm sure they grow regardless of your faith, too. Seriously, what are you on about with this?
Oranges are native to southeast Asia, most of the spices we like are too. Muslims first brought them to Europe to trade.

>What are you even on about here?
The Europeans eventually decided they liked spices so much they decided to cut out the middleman, and thus the age of discovery was born, followed by the age of colonization. The USA probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for Islam and the Eurasian trade networks it made possible. But what could I know? I am but a lowly historian.

>my. first time... when see a glitch

Attached: 27rmhuarmb8nrfyi2022209000000.jpg (394x560, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VgXSk-7IFz4

the boogie man aller gonna get you

how many times are you gonna post this shit? i see it every fucking day, SAGE
stupid nigger

You did well for us (and not yourselves) because we kept you down. We continue to keep you down because you are too arrogant and hateful to link up with the other people we keep down. Like the Muslims you're dissing.

Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped insulting them and started organizing with them, you could turf us out and take your country back? Because that is literally the only way a revolution ever succeeds - a coalition of all the disenfranchised.

the belief in 2000 year old goat herders stories. You beta beta fagot

The trade was not dependent on islam.

Whatever religion they might have had instead, trade could STILL HAVE PROSPERED.

None of this is dependent on fucking islam.

>Nazifag detected

Not a nazi. Keep guessing retard.

>They kept alive the works of the greeks

Again, muslims stealing the works of greater peoples because of their inability to make it themselves. Muslims sure suck at making things on their own.

>tips fedora

how is that autism going? Did you make a friend yet? No? Keep trying, mommy says she is proud of you

I'm not referring to djinn. I'm referring to the people in the heavens mentioned in the 55th sura, which is in a video conveniently posted above.

No, but you probably don't hate people who grew up Catholic either.

Your God is like almost every single God on this planet. It incites and enables violence and lawlessness in the hearts but focuses on the external quality. Jesus is the only way m8

Anyways, I'm out of this thread. I'm pretty sure op is just a white guy in his basement anyways trying to troll.

you'll burn in hell you asian mongrell for neglecting jesus christ. mohammad was just an apostate cultist leader like david koresh.

Attached: image.jpg (160x161, 9K)

Yeah but it required a massive empire and until the time of Genghis Khan no other existed that brought together the edges of India and Europe. But hey, angry internet man, you totes know more about this, I'm only getting a master's in this very shit.

Attached: Yes I'm A Historian You Dumbass.png (1366x768, 166K)

Dear OP,

The burden of proof is on the one making claims.

Sincerely,
Agnostics

yeah we'll get all the maori together and take our land back. you tricked us with the treaty of waitangi, which not even half the cheifs signed and then you didn't follow anyway.

edgy

>Implying any religions aren't stupid

Attached: 1520549810071.jpg (768x501, 312K)

then you are mentally ill. please seek help.

at some point something will happen and intelligent people will wipe you from the face of the planet and move mankind forward

kek'd

Didn't Maoris retain sovereignty in an era where taking over and subjugating the locals was the order of the day?
I know you're being facetious, but I get judged for not being part of any religion all of the time, so it's only fair that I get to judge them back. People who want to control what I do or don't believe, are not really friends of mine in the first place.
I've got religious friends, but those relationships are based on mutual respect for our differences of opinion.
No I wouldn't say I hate them, but they do scare me a bit. That probably has something to do with an ex of mine who were catholic and had untreated borderline personality disorder.
I don't necessarily hate muslims either, I hate people who try to force beliefs on others.

this is irrelevant when determining the exist of a god, or of the moral standing of islam.

its real, heaps of people go to see it all the time. just look up tane mahuta

I've news for you, all the Maori alone won't cut it. There's more of us and we have the government and international allies. There's Muslims in New Zealand, as well as all kinds of other non-white groups we've been exploiting. Don't be so stupid to think you stand a chance without them and the international connections they could bring in to help you.

The Greeks and Romans both did a damn fine job of keeping their own works alive, don't you go trying to take credit for their accomplishments you fucking weasel. Funny how you keep talking about Islam "preserving" history. You preserve only your own backwards, barbaric, slave owning, child fucking culture. What's that? I can't hear your response over the sound of BABYLONIAN AND SUMERIAN ARTIFACTS BEING DESTROYED BY MUSLIMS.

The rest of your shit is so far into speculation, it doesn't even require refutation. Typical worthless scum, trying to piggy back on others' successes and take credit for them. Choke to death on a pig dick.

Hello "bro"
I think you misunderstand what being Edgy is. Look it up before you embarrassed yourself next time.

No one really cares if you're a historian you massive faggot.

Fact is that muslim countries today are shitholes. Which was the original argument. And the question was that "if allah is real, why are they that way? Why does he hate muslim countries so much"?

But you keep ranting about whatever you're on about and muslims limited usefulness in history.

its a fucking tree, so what?

OP is edgy. I give zero fucks :)