cute lads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADKK2E_wS2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YavlOfZw8HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bones

These Muslims on BBC News screeching without a shred of irony

Just received a raven from the citadel. The great race war has indeed started

Enjoy farming smug rorke posts. Shame they didn't drop the immigration ponzi scheme stuff or post infographics

say no to terrorism apologism

>can't read arabic
*interprets the quran as if he were an expert*

uhh, no sweety xx

I'd still fuck Emily over Zoe but damn

When will we accept that we cannot peacefully live side-by-side with Muslims?

do you think poor theresa gets woken up every other night with another thing happening

doctors are coming out to see me again
will probably ignore them

ban oxford health

they're not real muslims, remember! I know more about islam than actual muslims, so trust me.

Cuckman Watson awfully quiet on the 'tter

i truly wish i was joking

just remembered that guy yesterday that shaves his armpits

what a bender ahahah

stop wasting their fucking time you arrogant prick.

My wife and I have been together for 4 years, married for 8 months. Late last night we were lying in bed post-sex, her head on my shoulder.

We were talking about kids. Names and such. A few minutes go by of no talking. Then she says, "with all of the problems, you've had with your height... Maybe we should think about getting a sperm donor." I was completely shocked. After a few seconds of silence she says "sweety?" and looks up at me. I close my eyes instantly and present to be asleep.

How could she ask me that? I can't even begin to explain how much it hurts to know she doesn't think I'm good enough to father her children. I lay awake all last night unable to sleep. In the past I've told her about my insecurities - the way some girls have treated me because of my height, as you do when you trust someone. It's not fair and it sucks to be judged on something you can't change, but I'm still successful and looked up to by people (figuratively, not physically of course :P).

I've never once suggested sperm donation, she thought it up all on her own. I honestly don't know what to say to her about this. There is virtually nothing that she could have said that would have hurt me more, surely she knows that. I have a tendency of biting my tongue, sucking it up and saying nothing, but I feel like
I have to say something. I am honestly considering walking out on her. In what universe is it okay to ask a man something like that? I need some kind of advice. Is this an okay question to ask? Am I overreacting?

Rorke spends more time thinking about Islam than your average imam. Fucking obsessed. Don't care about rorke's muzzy fixation, love slagposting. Simple as.

NOT AWL WHITES YEW UTTA FOOKIN MOW-RON

>"Yes, we are reactionaries, and you are enlightened intellectuals: You intellectuals do not want us to go back 1400 years. You, who want freedom, freedom for everything, the freedom of parties, you who want all the freedoms, you intellectuals: freedom that will corrupt our youth, freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom."

Ayatollah Khomeini speaking to "intellectual" critics in Iranian society
Khomeini like Sayyid Qutb believed that all western influence was inherently corrupting and anti-Islamic, it permeated people's lives to the point that they could not escape it, thus the "land of war" which Muslims use to refer to all non-Muslim countries, in reality covered all the world as even Muslims were no longer "true" Muslims. many were so corrupted they were beyond salvation, Khomenni believed these people could be mitigated and a strong state + propaganda could serve to "insulate" the people from Western corruption
Qutb believed that this sort of dictatorship was anti-Muslim and useless anyways since the leaders could not be trusted to remain free of corruption either (just as Nasser had become "corrupted" in his opinion.) thus the only way was to find people who could be redeemed to act as a vanguard, and actively terrorize if not kill people who actively stood in the way of ultimate Islamic liberation.
being corrupted beyond salvation, these "Muslims" were no longer pure and could be killed just like anyone else.
this is why they attack their own people.
these people are necessary sacrifices in their view because they only perpetuate the state of "ignorance" or Jahiliyyah which keeps all humanity in bondage.

Need the arguments in the last thread summarised in those stereotypes with words next to them images please.

having a wee think while reading this

How long before Corbyn turns up at Finsbury Mosque with his camera crew?

me in the middle

>A man who was mistaken for a Tory councillor and beaten up by activists who stormed Kensington Town Hall in the wake of the Grenfell Tower tragedy has been left injured and badly shaken by the incident.

>Robert Outram, 56, had spent much of last week volunteering at the makeshift shelters set up to help victims of the deadly blaze.

He will be reading the quran live

hungover and its 24 degrees

>activists

morning craig. shift at the corner shop today?

want to die but don't want to destroy my parents

SOW MUCH FOR THA TOLURUNT LEFT

redpilled on what happens if you help these people

>Sleep cycle flipped because of the heat

Broken Britain

hope you were wearing a helmet x

don't want to die but want to destroy my parents

Nigger lovers btfo

get points on your licence for that

gf's been doing some redecorating in our flat

Haha

Delivery man just knocked on the door and I sperged out trying to put some clothes on and answered the door with my top on backwards what am I like haha x

haha lel x

*unsheaths longbow*

'king of becoming a pastor

Mate you arent ment to sleep on a recumbent bike, it flipped because you're a reckless lunatic

hmm

Say no to those who say no

x

Started buzzing my head due to receding hairline, first I hate it but now I think I look good and love the way it feels.

Moral of the story:
don't dress like a Tory

if isis was eating pork while screaming allahu akbar rorkes would call it islamic pork eating

they're nothing more but right-wing sjws :)

Annoyed at this heat
Make take my frustration out on the dog

you're ignoring the facts and over 100 years of Islamic thought on the matter

Don't reply to it

"soccer"

>ISIS aren't muslims because they kill muslims
killing muslims is the most muslim thing you can do

>"terrorist incident"
what did the bbc mean by this

Yo boys I popped two mollies at a Martin Garrix rave yesterday and rolled so hard, I nearly broke my pacifier lol! My buddy wants to crack open some bud lights later, will that be safe?

t. Mohammed Abdul Hideyoshi

>fucking state of this paki jap proxy freak

>Annoyed at this heat
fuck off you fat sweaty ginger

hmmm
interesting to see how this guy changed from first sting to second
he looks like a proper disgusting chav in the latter
youtube.com/watch?v=ADKK2E_wS2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YavlOfZw8HY

>what we know so far: I want to kill all muslims

BBC have been redpilled

Literally have no clue what this nip is on about
he's rambling like some schizo

>there is no result
I explained why there isn't.

so you're just going to ignore the fact that different interpretations of the scriptures lead to different sects of islam?

>pacifier
FOY

that's_the_joke.png

if they really cared about the word of their god they wouldn't alter it in any way because they exist doesn't mean they're right, simple as

that's a really good joke m8 well done.

I am literally the only person in my entire workplace right now. Everyone left on a day trip or something without informing me.

bit nervous about my dodgy fridge lads

Yeah . Muslims are violent not because Islam but because Islam originated in Arabia.it adopted its violent culture

>alter it in any way
it isn't being altered, it's being interpreted differently. do you think there is no room for interpretation of the text? because you're wrong, evidence of this is the different sects of islam

just leave for a few days it'll be fine

I'll be your m8

None of these recent events in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nor'n Ireland is equivalent to what the United States of America experienced on 9/11/2001.

Just the facts, take it or leave it.

>s. Johnston Dennis

i don't fucking care about muslims
post slags and talk about willies

yeah but you deserved it

theres a guy in final fantasy 15 called deano lmao

Right lads. What's your favourite pringles flavour?

Don't want paki mates

if by interpretation you mean adding stuff then no there is no room for it if they truly care, it's the literal word of their god fyi

ours weren't committed by our own government though

pizza

original

That may be true, but it's also true that the Middle East deserved everything that's happened there since.

Sour Cream and Onion obviously

>if by interpretation you mean adding stuff
nope, that's not what I mean

are you saying texts can only be interpreted in one way?

Burger

*beats you up*

interpret THIS
*unzips willy*

I'd argue that's not true. Who let them in after all?

>Want to sunbathe in the garden but don't have my Lounging License

How do I get around this? What if the lounging license man comes round?