>be me
>18
>somewhat alpha but nothing over the top
>talking to this girl the past few days
>shes not a boring fuck like most girls in my area
>genuinely interested in her in a romantic way
>hardtoget.activated
>we send long messages talking about lots of different shit
>repeatedly and accidentally send love heart emojis way too soon into relationship via text
>she probably thinks its deliberate
>she hasnt replied in a really long time since the last one
>Why god why?
>Genuinely dont know how i managed to do it several times
>Do i just wait it out or try and salvage the sinking ship
>the anticipation is killing me to the point that im stooping to greentext level

Attached: jghj.jpg (852x480, 49K)

Call the bitch and tell her you want to take her out for drinks or whatever. If she agrees initiate physical contact sooner than later and escalate as much as she allows. She either wants to smash or doesn't, it's pretty simple.

> accidentally
If you want our advise then at least have the ducking respect to be honest with us.

It genuinely was accidentally
i cant really make the first move as shes not someone i can let people know i tried to get with

whats the big secret

Well shes close to someone i know and its probably a dick move

kek just let her know it was an accident faggot

text or call her tomorrow about something unrelated. Then be like oops just saw those hearts did not mean to send, should we get married and have babies

Are you 12? You sound like an omega boy tbh.

quit texting the girl so much and ask her on a date or to hang out. save all the boring texting querstion shit for the date

virgeen

Is it possible that she wont actually give a shit when she replies and you end up better off

Attached: 26156520_140574329959483_6725773705835708416_n.jpg (381x381, 42K)

overthinking it. just wait it out

Attached: 1518283476325.jpg (1024x682, 152K)

Tell her you meant every one of those fucking hearts.
Become truly Alpha.
Profit..

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 10K)

you sound autistic as fuck

To every young man in this thread: bitches know within the first hour of face-to-face interaction with you if they want to smash or not. Stop trying to be a friend or "cool and laid back" or whatever the fuck. Get up in the slut's chest and let her know with your eyes and body language that you want to fuck. Statistically like 1 in 10 will let you. Half of those will fuck the day they meet you. Nut up lads.

this

>somewhat alpha

Found the beta cuck

rohypnols working well for you then?

Good lord what kind of shitty desperate advice is that.

Man.. statistics really lose their traction when u clearly pulled the numbers out of your gaping asshole

You don't sound beta at all. And the fact that you don't know what to do here or how to play it off further proves the point. Plus a true alpha would've bed that bitch within the first day or two of talking to her at the latest. You're just another beta who doesn't know he's beta and up-plays his game in his head. That's why you haven't fucked her yet.

for real though, if it was an accident and you are alpha, just figure out some normie level save like a romantic gesture or a witty text

Holy fuck you little faggots are pathetic, lmao.

projecting much

Attached: 1515991254225.jpg (720x545, 42K)

Calls himself "alpha". Begs for advice on Sup Forums.
kek aka OP is a faggot.

odds fap evens sleep

the problem is not within OPs ability with women, as that cannot be accurately judged without evidence, however there is no way you would accidentally send hearts more than once. i call bullshit OP just got ahead of himself or this is attention seeking in which case get fucked

These bitches are off fucking chad while you're sitting by the phone waiting for a reply to your carefully worded text messages, you fucking cum stains. Grow up

>”somewhat alpha”
Kek
Stopped reading there
You fagot op kys

Can we talk about how that girls earlobe already hangs lower than my 95 year old grandmas?

been in the same boat.
MFW

Attached: rarepeepee.jpg (484x510, 35K)

She's a trap isn't she?

Janice griffith. id fuck her earlobe hole all day

cucklord

Sister confirmed

user proves Sup Forums is better than any dating site

How the fuck will you prove that as a fact though? Its an estimation faggot

Yucky

youre clearly very inexperienced with women kindly remove yourself from Sup Forums before i drag you by the lapels. thank you kind sir.

STOP DISRESPECTING WOMEN BY CALLING THEM BITCHES AND WE WILL TAKE YOUR WORDS AS TRUTH

nice try soyboi

I didn't call anyone a bitch. I said that she was probably a trap in response to op not being able to openly pursue her.

>falls for obvious bait

why are you even contemplating the idea of being romantically involved with this bitch if you're too much of a pussy to make the move, sounds like you're not the right one for her based on that alone. don't waste her time.

I cant make the first move not for lack of willingness but because its not morally viable for certain reasons