What's wrong with white people? Why are they so autistic?

What's wrong with white people? Why are they so autistic?

Attached: IMG_1520765935023.jpg (609x587, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OADykowk7Cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The burden of intelligence

Neanderthals genes I guess.

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: children this is a bait.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

/thread

>What's wrong with white people?
Everything

Samefag

Samefag

>wine tours

you don't enjoy getting half drunk on wine and being fed little expensive snacks while looking at beautiful scenery and flirting with rich white girls?

Attached: ddd.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

yeah because blacks are so much better
>Idolise criminals.
>Speak like criminals.
>Listen to music bragging about being criminals.
>Dress like criminals.
>commit 50% of the crime while being 20% of the population.
>complain about being seen as criminals.
Just for the people who cant tell the obvious, by 'criminals' I am referring to 'gangsters'.

Attached: 1470110595910.jpg (480x451, 29K)

are asians less autistic?

They are the most autistic of all dude

kek

Are you saying Arabs and East Asians are white too? Cool!

Kek

>casseroles
>veganism
how are these together, your meme is shit.
casseroles are great, cook it all day, your meat is real soft by the end of it and you've got sauce and veges and all that good shit

studies show there are more black autistic kids because 90% of niggers live in shitholes so they drink water with lead and crap in it.

*tips*

In the meantime, check these bad boys out.

Attached: 1518501644186.gif (404x416, 180K)

Crackers get annoying as hell and thus post is bulllshit the amount of poor black people is disproportionate but there are more poor white people due to a higher population and they act worse than niggers but than again poor crackers are worse

>more poor white people than poor black people
>black people still commit more crimes
Are you saying that the disproportionate amount of crime that blacks commit is NOT because they are poor but because of their community and sense of ethics themselves?

nothing wrong with a wine tour

fuck off nigger ..

Attached: ok2bwhite.jpg (800x430, 63K)

They're only 13% of the population.

Attached: 3487309874.png (1693x1108, 203K)

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (1484x1037, 95K)

Attached: 1506983833935.png (610x1294, 69K)

lol such butthurt in this thread

Autistic? Nah, white people are some of the best mass shooters.

This

very high iq is correlated with mental disorders.

...and building all of civilization including the welfare state niggers rely on not to starve to death in the streets

> shit black people do

be poor and fight about it

twats

What the hell do you think poverty is a huge factor of drugs and crime a lot to do with relative deprivation leading to committing crime for money this is basic sociology dumbfucks

in income matched groups at all levels, blacks still commit far more crimes per capita than whites.

what if im whote and i literally do none of that?

ok cletus, but of those things what have YOU done

In this thread : butthurt white snowflakes lashing out at a perceived threat to their privilege.

In this thread: non-whites feeling cucked over the fact whites have no privileges over other races yet still succeed.

None, but I haven't done any of the things in OP's picture either

What's up with the baltic countries? all three of them at the top.. seemed fine to me when I eas there last year. Any Baltfags chime in?

fair

>why are they so autistic?

Its due to overbreeding and not terminating the mentally ill ones at birth..

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE 43.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

Dude, you other races got to get on the Sunday brunch train.

Mimosas, crab-cakes, poached eggs, wearing nice clothes: it's a good thing.

Attached: reaction_009.png (752x427, 575K)

white people:
>veganism
because white guilt so they feel if they're kinder to animals it excuses how shitty their race has been to all the others
>redo high fives
because they're entrenched in capitalism, and they perceive nearly everything -press, love, high-fives- as something to gain, keep, and be hoarded. so any half assed high five must be returned for a proper one for the collection
>let's do a silly one
because this generation of white people grew up when you had to pay for film, so doing a silly one actually cost a couple of bucks, and you had to spend money and wait to see the result, and wait to show other people. So, it's not just the silly face but the idea that you have money to spend on silly pictures. Again, capitalism
>wine tours
because wine tours are a good excuse to drink and drive and whitey isn't going to be caught chuggin a purple drank in his own hood
>brunch
capitalism, classism, a meal you can write off as work related once a week, and day drinking
>casseroles
nobody knows. nobody knows.
>segways
see casseroles
>Facebook checkins
whitey gets more coupons and discounts for their check ins at whitey's places, and the reverse for other races, thus the market appeals to it's own kind and the populace is easier to control.

Beethoven
Godard
Bach
Vermeer
Debussy
Bergman
Proust
Cinema
Television
Computers
Printing press

Just a few western/white notables.

At least we didn't stab, rob and stab others like nigga people

Christ look at Asians. If anything everyone should follow their lead.

>breakfast crab cakes
Holy shit I love being white now

Attached: 6B311C33-44BD-46CA-9F54-48695B3265FE.jpg (720x960, 136K)

even less, only like 6% is in the 18-40 range, niggers are gonna nig period, don't let any shitlib tell you otherwise

Dont forget the burden of being white.

Even if you are poor as shit, every other race on the planet wants to blame you for all the problems our fucking great great great great great grandfathers may or may not have commited.

Do I know the bame of my 5x great grandparents? Fuck no, yet you bastards cant seem to forget that bullshit.

So we shoulder the burden of being white. Its our fault that "everything" happened, and to keep you browns happy, we take the heat like champs.

So yes, everything is our fault. Continue listening to young gravy, or young mashed potatoes, or whatever other young black retard has to say about being dumb and black.

pic related.

Attached: Around whites internet fights.jpg (533x638, 42K)

youtu.be/OADykowk7Cg

this

Attached: EtRgSZFgDNtu88B1LGZ-oQJXm9vYA9N6z9AW03KGQuE.jpg (748x767, 142K)

Government hand outs don't work either. In aus, aboriginals get free housing, more than enough money to live off of for free, free schooling and discounts on all government run programs. More than an entire 5th of the continent is was given to aboriginals to own and forbidden for whites to go there as well. Yet still a majority of them spend 24/7 getting drunk or complaining that whites stole Aus from their nomadic tribes and ruined their lives etc. how they owe them so much more. There is no end to it.

Damn, whitey! Where da Peanutbutter at, you raycis?

Attached: Putsch-chan.png (600x600, 322K)

Stay mad negro