Are you proud of who you are and what you've achieved Sup Forums?

Are you proud of who you are and what you've achieved Sup Forums?

I am a Greek

Kind of yes, my life just begun 23 yolo

stop combobreaking

Meh, could be better.

Fantastic I have four wives and 33 kids

stop combobreaking now

Yeah, I think I am.

I just got a job working for the British government, and had a good job before that. I think I've got a first for the degree I finished recently, and I've been all around the world working and travelling.

No GF though. I'm at the stage where that doesn't bother me at the moment because everything else in my life is good.

In a way, yes. I mean I'm kind of a loser who wastes his time on Sup Forums, but my dad only finished middle school and owns a car repair shop and my mom has a high school diploma and worked at a clothing manufacturer.

I have finished high school and working towards my biology (and biotechnology) so compared to them I am kinda successful

No I'm 25 and live with my parents

where are you from

Fuck off you fucking retard, the "I am Greek" thing is for the german autist not actual Greeks.

I am a Greek

No

What do I meen?

Not yet, I want to learn Portuguese.

Fucking stop

He is trying to get everyone to say "I am Greek"

Honestly I feel like pretty much anyone on Sup Forums could be successful if they just put their mind to it

No.

i'm 21 and i haven't worked a single day in my life and i haven't achieved ANYTHING.
i'm too lazy to do anything other than sleeping and shitposting

>Are you proud of who you are
yes

>and what you've achieved
no

I would rate my life a meh/10. Being a kissless virgin in this hypersexualized society really puts a dent in my self-worth

>good
graduated university, happy enough with my job, had romantic 'flings' with girls
>bad
no real gf now or ever, live at home, very few friends

ehhhhh, i;m proud enough, and happy enough. life is decent

this. I've had relationships in the past but none of them were serious, and the friends I've had weren't that close so didn't get to do most stuff people do with friends

the only close friend that I had was a guy that preferred to stay home and play video games than go to the bar and meet some girls

I've never accomplished anything useful but I'm still proud of who I am. never gonna make myself useful for the rest of my life.

No

I don't understand why Sup Forums posters aren't more successful.

You all have a better grasp of the world than the majority of people I've met.

Because having a good grasp on people is far more important for success, and almost everyone here is a social fuckup

Yes.

is it lonely like that for you? I'm only a loner in form but not in spirit i.e. I actually enjoy being around people.

i hate you all with a passion

>shit job
>often feel like I settled with gf
>fairly comfortable living
>taking out a loan to go to a vocational school in the next year
Feel like things could really take off if I can break into an actual career, but right now my life is absolute mediocrity. Not terrible, been much worse, but just not good in any way.

That's the thing though, people on Sup Forums do have a decent grasp of people. They understand people a lot. They're just not so good at doing it themselves.

You said that, there is a difference between having a theoretical understanding of social mechanics and actually being able to effectively employ them

I think he's pretty spot on for me. In social circles I've always been regarded as exceptionally intelligent. I'm pretty well read and quite knowledgeable about a wide range of things from arguing about them on the internet for 10 years. The problem is I have no way of applying that knowledge for a job and women have no interest in it.

sad