TFW you realize most ppl who earn 100k or more per year are dumber than you

TFW you realize most ppl who earn 100k or more per year are dumber than you.
Im a Trump Voter btw. Figure that one out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aF23XpBwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dad makes $130k a year and has two DUI's and still gets drunk every night. Guy is dumb as a box of rocks but did 20 years in the marines and his friend gave him the job. Almost been fired multiple times but his friend saves him.

>dumber

its not always about being smart, a lot has to do with experience, assertiveness and likeability

most of the time its just about who you know. an employer will pick someone who is recommended by his family or friends over someone who is more experienced.

I make 90 a year. Yes, education/abililty is overrated. Your social IQ and connections are what you need to be successful.
>sorry, robots

Do u buy an iphone or samsung because of the experience, assertiveness, or likeability of the people selling it to you? No, you buy them because the engineers make them good. The funny thing is, if you got to know the engineers, you would find them alot more likeable than the tools who think the ability to shove something down a persons throat isnt a skill shared with chimpanzees

i bought a samsung because of lil waynes commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aF23XpBwU

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Yes and no. While its true there are wuite a few very successful people with minimal to normal 'smarts' they have other instincts that are stronger.

>they are not sensitive
>they are willing to take a risk
>they are well liked or have connections

I know so many guys that are very intelligent...border line brilliant but they will forever rot in obscurity because 1. They are sensitive and over-think everything people say and their own life. 2. Because they are over thinkers they always talk themselves out of risky situations. You need to take financial risk to make gains alot of times. 3. Because they're so intelligent and sensitive, they often tend to be reclusive and are bored of the average person. Because of this they have minimal friends and conversely, mininal connections.

Pretty much, I'm more smarter than a lot of 'successful' people I know.

2/10 bait

really makes you think...

Being stupid is not a bad thing. A stupid person is not going to use critical thinking and over analyze a situation. They are going to make a decision based off of minimal info and impulse. They will then follow their stupid decision through to it's stupid end. Sometimes they get a good spree of right decisions going and it all works out. This is why you see a lot of stupid people in leadership positions.

Only like ~5% of Americans make that much

>tfw finishing PhD in physics with multiple publications and 4.0 gpa at top 20 school but recently found this out

fugg man i'm trying to switch into consulting because it's so much better pay rather than being a scientist which is a thankless life-consuming black hole of a job. Networking > work ethic > intelligence

how much money you make is now 100% determined by how rich your family is, so it's not surprising. social mobility used to exist but not anymore.

networking = born into a rich family

family wealth > physical appearance > work ethic >>>>>>>>>>>> intelligence

>Networking > work ethic > intelligence
I wouldn't argue with this at all. You're smart, user. You can learn how to network. I got an executive coach, he's bad ass.
lot of truth to this. inheritance sure doesn't hurt. your family social circles get you connects. friend of mine's parents were friends with someone who became president. Think he got a job in his administration? They had thanksgiving dinner together.
oh, yeah. Good looks will get you a hell of a long way. I've seen some handsome dummies do very well. I wouldn't argue with any of what you said as far as *gettnig* a job, but being competent helps.

I met a billionaire once. He sure as fugg didn't have to earn that money himself, and every door in the world was open to him.

I met my employer at church and I make good money.

Fucking Lana

you posted that on /biz/ today i guess if you worked harder you would be richer than dumb people.