What is the most effective way to psychologically destroy someone...

What is the most effective way to psychologically destroy someone? Lets say you want to torture someone without applying psychical damage (or at least keep it to a minimum). What would be the most effective way to cause severe mental trauma.

pic unrelated ofc

Attached: C9IpAp0XYAEpJgY.jpg (674x1200, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Addiction

pineapples

You have to know a person to really know what gets to them the most. Everyone is different. In a general way we all hate the same things. So find their trigger.

Purchase and spike them with a gram of crystalline LSD. theyll go crazy and kill themselves, if they dont go 100% schitz and psycosis immediately.

>psychoLOGically

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U

Fuck with their sleep, if they are tired constantly they will break

find out where they live and show up with a ski mask on and point a gun at their head like 2/3 times a week

tell them you love them over and over. Fucked up I know, but it works

Turn them into a sjw. Those freaks are properly cooked in the brain

Make a vr torture sim.After all the pain is in the brain and not in the skin.

Write a book

Let them watch malay drama

seconding this. LSD + pushing someone's buttons is like being trapped in a 12+ hour nightmare

Spray bottlefilled with denatured alcohol, then poison ivy. Spray car door handle daily

Zersetzung.

Look it up. (And get put on Lists.)

Do what people did to Chris Chan

Second this. For example, for me being paranoid the worst thing someone could do to me would be fuck around behind my back while i suspect but cant confirm (which my ex did). A person thats been raped for example would be really suspectible to a pump and dump while someone that was bullied as a child would be suspectible to similiar treatment. Get it?

Thats why they call it letting your walls/guard down when you tell people personal shit.

Also, to really fuck someone up they have to like you as well

All the posts so far suck ass !

>true sound
>true sleep

What they're saying, we need more information here.

Must have been really tough for you that you have to mention a single incident from your close to perfect life as worst.

Im read a lot about the kgb jew agency spy stuff etc.
So i have read a lot of shit they use to fuck you up.

using sleep deprivation, stress sounds, stress positions and shit like that.

Take pictures of them around town at their house. Be careful about it dont get seen. Maybe wear a womans wig. Nothing suspicious. Hide your neckbeard. and then just put the pictures on th foot path in fron of their house and wait. They will freak out and think someones watching them. Then start the lsd or before but either way there is no coming back from those thoughts. Looking for imaginary crazy is one of the worst. I should know I have done it twice

Attached: IMG_20180311_231803.png (710x690, 190K)

oldfag?

Give them lsd and get them into a loop. If they are tripping and you get them to lose their ability to think in any way that doesn't loop back on itself it makes you feel stuck in this horrible place as you try to escape

make them live in the USA

bump, I'm writing out a longer response now

2011 cancer
theres an updated pic related but its pretty fucking gay to give credence to post-2011 fags

Attached: 1391190834965.png (717x567, 19K)

Marriage

you should ask my mother, she did a pretty good job on me

haha what did she do, probe you with a broom?

theres only one answer: truth

to these fucking retards saying lsd poisoning that wouldnt be psychological then would it you autistic fucking retards

sucking toes sounds disgusting
why would someone do that

i change the second fucking retards to fucking faggots

We live in a society, where violence and physical behavior and reactions are banned, and as a consequence we have evolved to become extremely deceitful persons to basically achieve the same outcome, but by using psychological means instead.
We still carry the same primal instincts and motivations for life, that is we are hierarchical ppl, who mark our territory and suppress our rivals to gain chicks and power.

So what you are requesting is basically just a branch of
>How do I put myself in power over my foe?
which is what every male everywhere always questions himself on a daily basis. And there are no easy answers.

>How much power do you already have?
>How likely would it be for you to not be investigated as a consequence of harming your foe?
>How smart are you?

It takes skill to nurture your nurture your interests and defeat your rivals. It's basically the meaning of life.

I hate fags

This the person will break and probably move cities.