People of color can't go vegan because if they do they will not be able to eat the food of their cultures...

People of color can't go vegan because if they do they will not be able to eat the food of their cultures. Vegan food manufacturers do not make these kinds of foods. Are there good similar tasting vegan substitutes for:
>Real unamericanized tacos?
>Empanadas?
>Tamales?
>Mole?
>Curanto?
>Ceviche?
>Pupusas?
>Ropa vieja?
No? No, you can't. Check your white privilege vegans/vegetarians.

Attached: something_POC_cant_be.jpg (1015x567, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/nzinga-young/heres-why-black-people-do_b_10028678.html
thrillist.com/eat/nation/vegan-race-wars-white-veganism
funcrunch.org/blog/2015/07/14/white-vegans-need-to-check-their-privileges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't mean to offend you with my carnivorous sensibilities, but go eat a dick. Eat a nice big bag of em. Eat em with a garlic-semen aioli dipping sauce. Eat em right down.

Articles white vegans should read.

huffingtonpost.com/nzinga-young/heres-why-black-people-do_b_10028678.html
thrillist.com/eat/nation/vegan-race-wars-white-veganism
funcrunch.org/blog/2015/07/14/white-vegans-need-to-check-their-privileges/

Okay? lol

bump. white people and vegans need to see this.

The jane people of india are forbidden to kill or eat any type of living animal or insect and can only eat plant/grain.

some buddhists in thailand cannot eat an animal past egg stage.

i personally would suck the eyeball out of a orangutan and use its fur as a scrotum warmer.

whats your pont? Theres still thousands of non-white cultures that do eat meat,

haha white vegans too scurd

You're request for vegan Mexican food is insulting. No Mexican ever was like "hey, you know what'll make this awesome using for taste better? Less meat and dairy! Yeah, fuck carnitas and machaca and carne asada. Give me soy!"

Fuck off

Attached: B26F56B3-3811-4FBE-A41A-6EE099E93BDC.jpg (966x724, 167K)

>ropa vieja

me reí

Attached: ilitrio.png (517x540, 79K)

Wtf, south americans are the fucking masters of chilli, beans, tomatos, eggplants, avocados and corn, how the fuck would they have a hard time making vegan recipes? OG white people's vegetables include potatoes and carrots, so fuck off with your retard sayings

Attached: 1520303353152.png (1400x569, 310K)

I wasn't requesting vegan Mexican food. I may not have been clear in my post. But the point I was trying to make how vegans always say everyone can be vegan. when infact they cant

So what? Part of being vegan is giving up like 95% of all food. If giving up food from "your culture" is too much for you to handle, then don't go vegan, you retard.

Also, literally every food you mentioned has a vegan version. Literally just Google [food you want] + vegan, and you'll get a ton of recipes. So go fuck yourself, idiot.

Attached: tuileriese.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

ITT: tiggered white vegans

I'm not vegan at all. Just explaining why OP is an idiot.

White people can just go out and buy premade vegan and vegetarian food or eat at vegan resturants that serve food that belongs to their "culture". POC have to take the extra time, money, and effort to prepare the meals themselves. White privilege.

>White people can just go out and buy premade vegan and vegetarian food or eat at vegan resturants that serve food that belongs to their "culture"
The only vegan culture on earth is in India. All white cultures are based on eating meat.

Attached: Eatmeat.jpg (452x500, 84K)

when I said "belongs" i should have said "fits". There are many many vegan food companies and food chains that spend so much time producing and perfecting white food. While food of other non white cultures are left out almost entirely.

Yeah, because stores aren't going to sell food that only like 0,00001% of people are actually going to buy, they're actually trying to make a profit. That's like going to China and complaining that they don't sell cheeseburgers. Go to Mexico or whatever your country is if you're too stupid to prepare your own food and also can't eat regular "white" vegan food or just quit being vegan.

Fuck you and your call for cultural appropriation, nigger.

>POC have to take the extra time, money, and effort to prepare the meals themselves.
>money

Nigga, you know it's A LOT cheaper to make your own food than to go to a restaurant or buy premade shit, right?

I'm actually white. I just happen to care about POC. I'm sure many many more POC would become vegan or vegetarian if they had equal access to food they like and fits into their culture as well was white people. And just china doesn't have a large and growing number of POC and other cultures like the US and other western countries do.

Then go start your own restaurant lazy fucking niggers need white people to do everything for them. Grow the fuck up or better yet evolve a little.

Not when its vegan, no. You also have to understand that a large percentage of POC do not have access to the same resources as white people. Because of, again, white privilege.

If you want all that nasty beaner shit then do something about it faggot

I'm not going to respond to racist comments like these.

Veganism is just privileged living in general, it doesn't have to only be white people. So many millions of people in the world don't have enough food to eat, but then there's some douchebag who has access to so much food that he can choose not to eat a portion of it. It's a fucking selfish way of thinking whether you want to be racist and apply an ethnicity to it or not

Most vegans aren't interested in eating shit out of a packet anyway. Anyone interested in health/nutrition cooks all their own food.

>I'm sure many many more POC would become vegan or vegetarian if they had equal access to food they like and fits into their culture as well was white people
They have equal access to vegan food. It's called going to the produce aisle and getting some fucking vegetables. Also, how come in your view white people eat food from every culture but "POC" as you degradingly call them only want to eat food from their own culture? Do you have any idea how popular Pizza Hut and McDonalds are in South America and the Middle East? Even India has Maccas now lmao

I suppose thatch true. But POC are disproportionately affected by it.

see and and POC stands for people of color. I don't see how that is degrading. Manu people of color when writing online refer to themselves and others that way.

>Not when its vegan, no.
ESPECIALLY when it's vegan. Restaurants always charge more for vegan food because less people buy it, so they have to raise the price to make a profit. Everyone buys vegetables at the supermarket though, so the price for them is normal.

>You also have to understand that a large percentage of POC do not have access to the same resources as white people. Because of, again, white privilege.
What the fuck are you talking about? So blacks aren't allowed in the supermarket now?

You JUST did you stupid fucking dummy

Stupid racist dummy to be exact

>BUT MUH CHICKEN IS PART OF MUH CULTURE
>I AM TOO LAZY TO GO GET A JOB TO LEAD A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND NOT CAUSE THE UNNECESSARY SUFFERING AND DEATH OF SENTIENT BEINGS MUUHH
Fuck off, you retarded, racist SJW cuck

>I'm actually white. I just happen to care about POC. I'm sure many many more POC would become vegan or vegetarian if they had equal access to food they like and fits into their culture as well was white people
No one is stopping "POC"s from being vegans, they have the same access as anyone else. The reason why restaurants don't sell "ethnic" vegan food is the same reason why China doesn't sell cheeseburgers, people there don't buy them. Luckily absolutely nothing is stopping anyone from making their own vegan food from their culture, moving back to their country or quitting being vegan. So why the hell are you whining? If I immigrate to a foreign country (and I have), I don't expect them to sell my country's food anyway, it's common sense and an unreasonable expectation.

>And just china doesn't have a large and growing number of POC and other cultures like the US and other western countries do.
Yeah, and the US is majority-white, which is why they sell mostly "white" food. If a "POC" has that big of a problem with it, they don't have to come to the US.

ITT: edgelord nigger/spic fat fuck

>POC stands for people of color. I don't see how that is degrading
Just fucking say non-white. That's what you mean.
And no, they're not disproportionately affected, anyone can walk into a farmer's market and buy some cheap vegetables, anyone can go into a vegan restaurant and overpay for tofu sausages.
>b-b-but vegan food is expensive!
Not all non-whites are poor, not all whites are rich, if you think otherwise; you're racist.
>b-b-but it's not "their" food!
I see plenty of vegan Mexican, vegan Indian, vegan Thai etc food in the supermarket aisles. Also, I don't think they fucking care. Nobody sticks to their own culture's food. There are 322 KFC franchises in Mexico, 230 in Saudi, 113 in Turkey and 237 in the Phillippines.

>China doesn't sell cheeseburgers, people there don't buy them
There are 2,391 Maccas in China, lol

Stop samefagging, nobody agrees with your shit beliefs

What’s more important to you?

Being vegan has nothing to do with one’s culture or other people. Its a personal choice. Do what you want according to your own values man.

If that dickhead VeganGains can do it, everyone else can too.

>There are 2,391 Maccas in China, lol
Yeah, and now compare that number to the US or Europe. Also, I specifically said cheeseburgers, because the Chinese really don't like cheese and almost never buy it. Most McDonald'ses in China sell the burger without any cheese. Also, most McDonald'ses in China are in big cities and are mostly only there for the tourists anyway.

They can, they just have to drop their cultural foods.

I wouldn't be able to eat much Danish food if I turned vegan, as pretty much every dish has either fish or pork in it, so you need to fucking stop turning this shit into a race issue

I wasn't talking specifically about cheeseburgers. My point is simply that everyone likes food from different cultures and OP is a racist faggot for claiming that Mexicans are only capable of eating tacos.

Yeah, I wasn't arguing against that. My point was that it's unreasonable to expect a foreign country to sell your native country's food on every street corner.

there are poc who are vegetarians and vegans you dumb shit

I dont think its a race issue as im sure nigger coon monkey lips thieving crackhead ghetto trash could become vegan same as the mus slimes and the yellow slanty eyed chinks and japs could to so I do not think race has entered into the equation.