YouTuber slammed after forcing fennec fox to be VEGAN leaving poor creature ‘half blind and suffering convulsions’

YouTuber slammed after forcing fennec fox to be VEGAN leaving poor creature ‘half blind and suffering convulsions’

Sonia herself has admitted Jumanji has suffered numerous health ailments, manifesting in weight loss, hair loss and partial sight.
In one shocking Instagram post she refers to his "spontaneous convulsions" and "half blindness".

But she insists that his poor health is unrelated to the vegan diet she has fed him ever since she rescued him from a breeder four years ago.

Jumanji has been fed a purely vegan diet since he was taken in by Sonia four years ago

thesun.co.uk/news/5763513/youtube-sonia-sae-barcelona-fennec-fox-vegan/

Attached: nintchdbpict000391019392.jpg (539x960, 51K)

What else is there to say? This is fucked

Tumblrette displays clear and flagrant misunderstanding of simple concepts like biology. Carnivore needs meat.

What else is new? Am I supposed to be mad? Some of these raise actual kids, to boot, you know?

If only you knew how bad it really is out there.

Fennec foxes eat mostly insects. That thing is gonna die.

Kek. Might as well left that fox with the breeder. I'm sure the poor thing would suffer less that way.

shes ugly

what kind of dog is this

A dead one.

NICE COPYPASTA FAGGOT LOL

My only question is how the fuck this coal burning excuse of human being got her hands on a fencce Fox ? Those are fucking indangered animels

This again? Meat is filtered nutrients. Imagine eating a coffee filter with beans, fruits and vegetables that have been liquefied poured through it. If the fox could grocery shop and buy it's own vegetables to eat this wouldn't happen. She probably fed this animal the vegan equivalent to kibbles and bits or the shit livestock eats.

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 6K)

filtered nutrients, great stuff dude, i gonna use this in /fit/

Why not just dox her?

Attached: ec5.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Well is there anything being done about this? Any animal services that are gonna take her fenneck fox away?

This is exactly why animals like this shouldn't be pets. Dogs and cats are ok cause we've had thousands of years to learn how to correctly raise and care for them.

AFAIK, you're allowed exotic pets in the USA and many other countries. Which is fucked.

>Vegans, not even once

Attached: 6814177739_8714b562b6_o.jpg (825x548, 145K)

>meat is filtered nutrients
well, the downfall of humanity has started.

can you please tell her that she is a disgusting cunt?

The condescension... Wow...

The rest of her life must be terrible.