Do you think this will kill me Sup Forums?

Do you think this will kill me Sup Forums?

Attached: 20180311_054151.jpg (2010x1122, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-admits-it-has-secretly-operated-child-abuse-image-websites-to-catch-paedophiles-a6829061.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.deepdotweb.com/2015/09/11/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-dream-market/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah if you dont throw up

I certainly hope so

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE

Captain planet to the rescue

How to keep myself from not throwing them all up? Any ideas?

Kek

pills are a horrible fucking way to go, and if you survive you'll have permanent fucked liver and or/ kidneys.

I would recommend you use carbon monoxide if you're really intent on doing it. I would say talk to somebody though if you really think this is something you want to do.

fuck no

yes. it will be an agonizing death spread out over 2 weeks as your organs fail, but it will do the job. (advil and aspirin right? maybe if that 3rd is something stronger that could kill you outright... but if it's otc, hello weeks of suffering)

Lexapro antidepressant

if you can get 10 xanax bars and a gram of heroin it will be quick and you'll die unconscious. just take the 10 bars about twenty mins before shooting the whole gram. you can shoot it into your upper thigh muscle instead of your vein. but you will for sure die if you do this

I dont know the name of it but there are pills that make you unable to throw up.

so yeah thats no help, you'll die slowly and painfully over weeks while your organs fail with that combination. assuming like someone else said you can absorb a fatal dose before vomiting. ODs on OTC drugs fail 95% of the time; you're just going to wind up with nonfatal organ dysfunction if you puke too soon

Have fun dying on morphine drip in a hospital bed with liver failure idiot

I hope so bro

Probably not today but 72 hours from now while you are in excruciating agony.

It's probably one of the worst ways to die.

Take some antiemetics too

kek

Attached: 420spiderw857rty - Copy.jpg (2048x1152, 511K)

rectal insersion

trust me, this will work, you can get both drugs off the darknet, and if you really wanna die, it's easy as hell

its just that all those pills are going to cause you a lot of pain

Go and talk to a doctor, you can probably sort your shit out. Until then just just chill out and play vidya or somthing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.00.02.png (1062x1064, 1.74M)

Maybe if u are a pussy..
>> told you i was hardcore

there are plenty of good doctors on the darknet

no it will give you horrible diarrhea and as said possible liver problems. which would kill you slowly.

The Darknet is a meme for 13 year olds. The glory days of the silkroad are over, anyone who doesn't know what they're doing and tries to buy drugs on there, will find themselves on a list.

Attached: 1520757898632.jpg (646x960, 264K)

brah it's easy, get vpn and your good

and it's the only way this faggot could ever get real drugs. I mean, advil, really? advil?!?! get real

You have to be as retarded as you to mess up buying from dnm lmao

Considering you don't know which sites are reputable and which sites aren't it's a bit more difficult than that. Sure you're hiding your IP but you've still got to have it mailed somewhere, presuming the seller is a sting, or that the site data has been compromised, what then? - what about when your parcel gets intercepted?

Attached: 5cD.gif (350x231, 271K)

bro, he's trying to die, that's the least of his worries. he can just buy it once and then be dead

My mate buys MDMA/Cannabis from the silk road using bitcoins. Not hard.

I just don't buy illicit drugs at all. It's a pretty retarded habit that most people grow out of. But if I was to buy drugs I wouldn't trust the deepweb without doing some real research first; presuming it's 'safe' is just really fucking stupid.

Are people actually this dumb. Dream market, tor, vpn, domestic shipping. Been doing it on alphabay, dream, silk. Ordered hundreds of packages. Only way you get caught is being overly paranoid like you, not buying from reputable vendors that have been around for decades or importing something through customs. Dnm is the way to go vs buying shitty product from nigger dealers. Dumbass

Grind it all up into powder.
Mix with liquids.
Enema up the butt.

Nighty night.

truth

It's not beyond the police to host one of these sites and collect the data, just because your friend hasn't been caught doesn't mean it's secure. Still, that's up to him

The larger point is he shouldn't be trying to kill himself, he should speak to an actual doctor and sort his shit out, he could probably live a pretty good life with a bit of help.

Attached: 28870684_151743605500035_2831297427380425314_n.jpg (500x332, 15K)

This guy gets it

Name one dnmarket site that has been hosted by the cops LOL

>tinfoil intensifies

So my initial point is valid (i.e. anyone who doesn't know what they're doing) -most people still think Silk Road is legit, despite the fact that the actual silk road is closed and there's now a shit ton of clone sites.

Local police hosting an elaborate million dollar btc site to arrest you for an eighth. Are you missing chromosomes boy?

If he's gonna kill himself, he should at least die peacefully. We don't know why he wan't to die

>Its hard if youre retarded guys

How would I know that, why would they ever reveal the fact that they're hosting these sites.

Step 1: Host a deep-web site
Step 2: Keep it hosted, let it build a reputation as safe
Step 3: Monitor the data and bust anyone selling large quantities
Step 4: Repeat

I never said, local.

nah, i bought heroin from the silk rode 3.0 not long ago (1 year), and it's the real deal, not a clone. and it came through. no trouble since

They have most definitely taken control of sites I the past, and in one case they also raised and shut down a competitor site, leading to an influx of users on the DNM they were in control of at the time. Look it up.

that would count as governmental conspiracy to distribute drugs to it own citizens...

So where are the arrests. Show me an article anything? I doubt the authorities would willingly allow millions of dollars worth of illicit drugs to be sold on their site so they can make a list. You're honestly so dumb.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-admits-it-has-secretly-operated-child-abuse-image-websites-to-catch-paedophiles-a6829061.html

Not drugs, but are you telling me the same rational doesn't apply?

Not really... they're not the sellers, they just maintain the platform.

Beside the point. Even if dnmarkets where all gov operated theres still zero risk to a buyer using pgp domestically. Youve obviously never used said markets so stfu?

How can you compare that to something like dream market? You dont have a clue kiddo

Underage

Yes it is beside the point. Not only is it an article about how the gov didnt host but infected the site but is also nothing to do with buying drugs securely from a completely different site...

So the argument was, 'Nah, the goverment would never do that. That'd be a massive conspiracy, I browse Sup Forums and buy drugs off the dark-net I know the intricacies of cybercrime, wahh, wahh, wahh'

and then when you're shown proof that shit like that does happen, your answer is still 'Nah, you don't know what you're talking about' - sweet logic.

Great comment, thanks for dropping in.

So acknowledging a site can be compromised, you still presume you're safe soliciting an illicit service online; I mean it just sounds like you're trying to rationalise this to yourself.

Proof that the government can arrest people using darknet for illegal things? My point was buying off dnm is easy and safer than buying irl. Ofc theres risks. Especially if youre as dumb as you. But these sites arent hosted by the government to entrap you lol. Infact they go after the owners of these markets regularly. All in all. If you want drugs and arent dumb dnm has the best quality and lowest risk. Saying its for 12 year olds and is a meme is pretty clueless tbh.

nibba if you wanna die, use the dream market, look for a vendor who lives in your country, and be done with it by friday latest

facts

It doesnt matter if the site is compromised at all though. Could be run by uncle sam. Unless the nsa is going to crack my pgp encryption with their multi million dollar super computers and raid me for a gram of weed. Honestly they have better things to do. Like shutting down the site or going after sellers. Buying off dnm is safe and legit for consumers as long as you use pgp, vpn and order domestically.

which sites are reliable on the dark net?

The meme is the delusion that it's '100% safe' and that it's users are completely anonymous; all I'm saying is it's more than possible to get caught using these services. If you think it's a lower risk than a face to face deal, that's your choice.

also continuing the larger point, OP shouldn't kill himself.

dream market

use dream market, but if you don't really wanna die, talk to your doctor about it

Sites go up and down so dont ever leave spare btc in your account. But dream market is the new alphabay. All the same vendors that have been around for decades with high reputation.

All correct. It won't be immediate, in fact, by the time they start to act, you'll likely have changed your mind. the problem now being that OD on asperine and advil will have caused irreparable damage. A long horrible and painful death that cannot be stopped.

Attached: 1492264258658.png (500x501, 391K)

I agree though that this is probably the best way to catch pedophiles. Just leave the website up a week longer and log all ips/vpns and issue warrants.

Meet up in an alley for a gram off craigslist vs a package of exactly what you ordered and the exact weight slipping through your letter box the next day. Hmm...

how does someone new to the dark web find this dream market site?

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.deepdotweb.com/2015/09/11/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-dream-market/amp/

who the fuck uses craigslist? who the fuck meets in an alley? Are you sure you weren't just looking for anonymous M4M hookups?

this is the right way to do it. its how i did it. first download the tor browser. its like google chrome or firefox, but for darknet sites.

appreciated

Just go to ER, show photo, get help.

Get a vpn and tor. Turn on vpn, open tor, paste link to dream market, make account, search by shipping from your country, deposit btc in your account, use pgp encryption to protect your address. Look at the ratings of vendors and research comments before buying and its impossible to get scammed. Shipping can be as good as next day or a week so be patient. I know which vendors in my country ship the fastest and have the best quality stuff. Youll learn over time. Start with small orders as tests