It bereaves me how much soyboys have ruined beards as an aesthetic. Shut the fuck up, I literally cannot get over it...

It bereaves me how much soyboys have ruined beards as an aesthetic. Shut the fuck up, I literally cannot get over it. I literally cannot. It honestly breaks my heart this much.

>Also, No Man's Sky sucked.

Attached: imagine-the-shouting.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArAQxXJPD3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what, are you a muslim? beards are shit anyway and bad hygiene you faggot

Goddammit. You should have posted a trigger warning before mentioning No Man's Sky...

I felt violated after playing for two hours. Violated and scammed. And then, they "patched" it and removed the only ray of light and hope, i.e. the sheet stacking "bug".

What a useless grindfest.

Beards have never been aesthetic unless you work outdoors. I automatically assume that anyone with a beard in a white-collar job is a soyboy

youtu.be/ArAQxXJPD3Q
faggots

Attached: pol soyboys.png (640x988, 382K)

What the fuck even is a soyboy? You dipshits come up with the most retarded words.

God damn, my booty call is a die hard vegan, and absolutely dies to preach about it, and I would just love to bring this up to her.

>Or at least I would, if she weren't the only girl giving me anal.

men who aren't traditionally masculine.

>the only girl giving me anal
so what about all those nigger dicks that give it to you? not enough?

Attached: e81e853d30287f78ca9356155243fb95007c0f65.jpg (307x307, 12K)

>men who aren't traditionally masculine

Read: feminized, weak pussies

You sound pretty autistic

What's the connection to soy? Why not just say faggot like people have for decades?

Not enough.

You should, since literally fucking everyone has heard this and can explain to you that it's made up.

see this losers

Soy is typically used in vegetarian alternatives to meat. Vegetarianism/veganism often being placed under the feminine/non-masculine banner.

satanic trips checked
fugggg

ur getting autistic over someone else having facial hair?

fucking kill yourself
>twist ur the soyboy

and because soy contains typically female hormones which have been found to have negative effects in anyone trying to be masucline. . .physiologically that is.

Stop being such an insecure faggot and grow a beard if you'd like to. Why the fuck do you care about what these people do with their beards?

Attached: 2.png (450x450, 4K)

OP IS SOYBOY NERD

That's the hilarious conspiracy theory anyway

you're an idiot. plant estrogen and mammal estrogen are not the same. and the breastmilk of a mammal has more female hormones than anything else you can eat.

Wait, if soy is supposed to physical feminize you, then why is the soyboy stereotype a bearded man? You need testosterone to grow facial hair.

>mfw people believe this

Attached: 1451504860633.gif (300x168, 726K)

Attached: 20180311_091554.png (396x407, 154K)

Beards have always been terrible. I wish the soyboy meme was real and men were actually getting randomly feminized left and right.

>fell for the meme
It’s not proven, there’s just a correlation between soy and faggots

It's less that, and more of an example of how one stereotype can appropriate the traits of another, and completely change it.

Soy Boys; Boys who eat soy.

Literally?

> fell for the meme
people definitely believe this is true even though it's stupid.

This is the most insecure thing I've ever read

I've been looking into that, and have yet to find any research to prove (or disprove) it. The closest I've found is if you have breast cancer (which either sex can have), soybeans and other similar foods/products MIGHT have an effect on it.

Nice projection.

You literally cannot get over it because you literally are a soyboy, you literal faggot. Literally

kek, was about to post something among these lines

Attached: 1362334802121.jpg (1176x1600, 135K)

The biggest proof that soy doesn't do shit is that trans girls don't go chugging soy sauce. We've tried that shit, it isn't enough to do anything if there's any estrogen in it at all.

that was a matter of fact statement. not an expression nor opinion.

god ive always wanted to split boxxy in half. Shame there has never been any leaked nudes of her

There are only three types of men who have beards.

1) Lazy inbred hobos who have no concept of basic grooming habits.
2) Men who work outdoors in the cold and grow a beard to keep their face warm and protected from the elements.
3) Faggots.

Attached: 1520776187161 copy.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

I had a beard when I was a young man. But then, I was literally out on the high sea, doing grown-up shit that metrosexuals only dream of while playing Overwatch.

Any dipshit with testicles can grow a beard. Only a man can wear one and make it matter. Fuck outta here with your pussy shit and size 28 jeans.

When you see it...

How'd you not wanna kiss our beautiful queen?

Attached: 1392659154605.jpg (158x152, 7K)